Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
The Asian Perspective and his adventureXS
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1984
Thanks received:
1735 thanks in 857 posts

RE: The Asian Perspective and his adventureXS
10-08-2012 9:37 PM

From one of Steve's posts: "A tiny bit, like the amount found in Ascend also tells another women that he has the scent of another woman on him, but barely detectable. So as to promote healthy relationship that you are a man sought out by many women. Ascend has that tiny bit that wouldn't say you just had sex, but rather other women found you attractive enough to hug on."

A tiny bit, but an effective tiny bit.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
10-08-2012 9:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SteveO, Deja Vu, DssMaster

Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1232
Thanks received:
929 thanks in 259 posts

10-12-2012 12:33 PM

After wearing CohesionXS consistently for the past few weeks, I can say that I have more or less understood what this product does conclusively. This might be comprehensive but all these opinions are based solely on my experiences with Asians:

- This is not an attraction product, and this does not enhance your "aura". You will not stand out. When I wear this product, I become just another average guy you pass by on the streets.

- With friends, you become the friendly guy that everyone can chat with. Your actions and personality might still be Alpha, your friends know that you are an Alpha, but you feel beta. You feel beta because somehow, no one gives you that extra attention you want from wearing mones.

- However, friends will become playful with you, and they will share their thoughts with you. I had a girl-friend who bared her soul to me when we were alone together. Girls will also playfully slap you on your arms, get real close to you etc, but I feel that there is no attraction. I will describe this again in a bit.

- With girlfriend, you will get lots of hugs and kisses, she will become cuddly and will cling onto you. But she will not be horny or wet.

- Are you guys getting it? There is an object that describes all of these experiences very appropriately. When you put on CohesionXS, you become this object..

[Image: 28478.jpg]
You become a teddy bear.

Yeap, you heard and saw it correctly. When you put on CohesionXS, you become a teddybear. Why would I say that? If you relate back to my experiences, you can see why. People becoming playful, chatting and baring their souls with you, girlfriend becomes cuddly.. But they will not be attracted to a teddybear. This teddybear does not stir any sexual feelings within themselves. But people get real comfortable with a teddybear. They want to cuddle a teddybear to sleep. But that's all.

If you get this analogy, then you know what this product is best for.

1. It is best if you are in a Long Term Relationship
2. Best if you are around a group of friends and you just want to have a good time mingling around
3. When you feel that you want to get to know this person well, this product will do the trick of letting that person get comfortable with you.

All this is solely based on independent testing of CohesionXS. I have said before, this is excellent in steering an Alpha-product to create both attraction+comfort. But when used on it's own, when you spray CohesionXS only, then, you transform into a teddybear.

[Image: 28478.jpg]

And this, concludes my adventureXS with SOLELY CohesionXS. I will most probably mix this with other product in future reports.

[Image: iJpJNZDYVJqTY.png]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The Awesome Asian swimming in Pheromones
10-12-2012 12:33 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, zerosix85, TwistedOstrich, kenpachi, paradigmshift, Dafixisin, idontknow, kentdave, CanadianGuy45, ZB pmones, extraballislit, D_Darko, bored4life, thundr, seeusmile, Pheroquirk, DGamer, solidprice, Mars82, scorpio69, lifeisgood7, Ozee, Six, DssMaster
TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 210
Thanks received:
530 thanks in 167 posts

10-12-2012 1:25 PM

That makes sense to me, its one piece of the puzzle or a component. The other pieces such as Evolve to steer it sexually or Ascend to go the respect route. On its own cohesion is just a social. Just like when I wear evolve on its own it's wanting its social counterpart and vice versa like in your report.

I commented on my feelings for evolve in my journal report. I think these two would have a lot more value together then if used separately ;) Its a very well thought out product mix offered from Steve...

-
-
_
Personality Type ENTP - Scorpio - 28
Journal - An Ostriches' Twisted Journal ~v3
API, XS111, Exist, XSR32, Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Connections, Flirt
Glace SB, A1 99.9%, L2kv1, L2Kv2
Element X, RAW, LadyKiller, Holy Grail, Wingman Blue Label
TrueLove, TrueAlpha, TrueCarisma
Core
P74,P75,P79,P80,P81,P83,P86,P90,P91,P93,​P95,P96,P102,P103,P114,P123,P126
TAA,TAC,TAH,TAL,TAK,
Alpha Androstenol,Beta Androstenol,Androsterone,None,Meo-Est,DHEAS,AndrostAnone,Epiandrosterone
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2012 1:26 PM by TwistedOstrich.)
10-12-2012 1:25 PM
Thanks given by D_Darko, Deja Vu, Mars82
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2401
Thanks received:
1088 thanks in 492 posts

10-12-2012 3:21 PM

I see a teddy bear with a hand grenade.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
10-12-2012 3:21 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 570
Thanks received:
1004 thanks in 397 posts

10-12-2012 3:42 PM

I noticed that gunmetal grenade as well. Maybe, it's his pherobomb. That teddy bear is suspect.

I don't know about becoming a human teddy bear. This totally breaks ranks from many of the other reviews of this product. Not the effect I'm going for. But my order of Cohesion in FXS scent is coming in tomorrow. So you can expect my initial impressions by the end of next week. I'm gonna use it standalone at first, then try pairing it with Wolf and AV to see how well they work together.
10-12-2012 3:42 PM
Thanks given by extraballislit, Deja Vu

preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 212
Thanks received:
409 thanks in 200 posts

10-12-2012 3:46 PM

This is probably what happens when you wear Androstadienone as a stand alone with a depression as a bonus lol
10-12-2012 3:46 PM
Thanks given by Deja Vu
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1904
Thanks received:
946 thanks in 517 posts

10-13-2012 8:24 PM

hahah i loved the teddy bear analogy. Great report <3

[Image: ted_photo-535x320.jpg]

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2012 8:26 PM by seeusmile.)
10-13-2012 8:24 PM
Thanks given by Deja Vu
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1034
Thanks received:
1633 thanks in 649 posts

10-14-2012 12:21 PM

LOL - I don't know...maybe...I've never done that with my Teddy Bear...

On the other hand - he's not let me apply BOTH the Ascend AND the Cohesion on him at the same time yet so I don't know if that is clothes tearing off territory or not...

My Best,
Shelly B
10-14-2012 12:21 PM
Thanks given by Deja Vu
solidprice
Pheromones not important!

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1408
Thanks received:
170 thanks in 95 posts

10-14-2012 3:12 PM

great report! will keep in mind when i get it.

Forgive any typos in advance i type most of my posts on a touch phone.
Pheromones not important! your game, mindset, and applyed knowledge is!
Journal > http://pherotruth.com/Thread-the-journeys-of-solidprice
10-14-2012 3:12 PM
Thanks given by Deja Vu

Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1984
Thanks received:
1735 thanks in 857 posts

10-14-2012 8:28 PM

As Steve said before, his products are synergistic. I guess CohesionXS is needed to bring comfort into the ACE mix, if that is what is desired by the wearer. Add AscendXS, theroretically the wearer would be the leader of the pack but ladies will feel comfortable with him. Add EvolveXS, ladies will feel comfortably horny. Use the three together, we get respect, comfort and horniness. These are all theoretical as far as I'm concerned. I will know when I get my ACE in a few days.

Great report DejaVu! Repped you.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2012 8:30 PM by Mars82.)
10-14-2012 8:28 PM
Thanks given by Deja Vu

Share This Thread