Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
The Asian Perspective and his adventureXS
Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1232
Thanks received:
929 thanks in 259 posts

RE: The Asian Perspective and his adventureXS
10-02-2012 1:45 PM

Here goes, my first adventureXS with SteveO's creation..

At 1 spray:

- I was out on the train and in school, but I got no attraction hits. No one turned, no one got closer to me or anything. I have a feeling that the FXS scent might not hit as fast, so I thought: Ok.. this product is not about attraction anyways, it is a comfort product. So who can I test this on? My girlfriend of course.

- The next day, I rang her up and we met for lunch. Again at 1 spray. She was seated on my left, where earlier I had applied it on my left neck. After 5 minutes, she started kissing me on my left cheeks while we were chatting. When we parted ways to go to our school, she again kissed me on my left cheek instead of kissing me on the lips. This might seem subtle, but subconsciously, the mones might have signaled to her that my left side is more desirable.

Time to ramp it up a notch, 2 sprays:

- Wow. This time, I got attraction hits. A girl on the train, who was with her boyfriend, kept looking over my side throughout the journey. Another girl in the library kept following me around after she was exposed to my mone cloud. I was creeped out when I kept seeing her around and I had to hide in the toilet.

- Interactions with girl classmates were smooth, and they all seemed very comfortable chatting with me. Damn, even guys are playful around me.. wtf?

Preliminary Conclusion (after 5 trial runs):

- This product seems to last the whole day! I am amazed. It is very consistent in projecting that comfort vibe. People might want to stalk you because you make them feel good and comfortable around you.

- However, one downside of this product is that it provides no self-effects. It makes people happy and comfortable, but not yourself. I feel like a whore wearing this because I am making people happy. Laugh1 I think SteveO has created a wonderfully niche product targeting on comfort only. This is excellent because this means you get to add this blend into other products easily.

[Image: iJpJNZDYVJqTY.png]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The Awesome Asian swimming in Pheromones
10-02-2012 1:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by kenpachi, zerosix85, extraballislit, shadowknight, Dafixisin, connecticutter, Mars82, 2Soon2Care, Onedzguy, solidprice, bored4life, Ozee, DssMaster
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 570
Thanks received:
1004 thanks in 397 posts

10-02-2012 4:53 PM

Deja,

You had to hide in the toilet?Sarcastic hand Did that work, or did she wait you out?

I had already planned on ordering Cohesion, but had to figure out what scent to go for. I'm going for the FXS scent, and my plan is to go 2 sprays of Cohesion paired with 3 drops of Wolf. I like the fact that you observe that the FXS scent isn't very strong, which is what I'm hoping for. Also, the fact that you don't seem to notice any self-effects is a plus in my book as well, as Wolf already handles that department for me. Your minuses are my pluses.

Solid reporting!
10-02-2012 4:53 PM
Thanks given by Deja Vu
kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 209
Thanks received:
177 thanks in 93 posts

10-02-2012 8:16 PM

(10-02-2012 4:53 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  Also, the fact that you don't seem to notice any self-effects is a plus in my book as well, as Wolf already handles that department for me.

exactly what I do too. Wolf is my goto for self-effects.
10-02-2012 8:16 PM
Thanks given by Deja Vu, solidprice

Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1034
Thanks received:
1633 thanks in 649 posts

10-02-2012 8:43 PM

LOL - Deja - it should work wonders. If you spray 2 full sprays on a night you are staying in, make sure you do a good schmear between wrists and neck so you have a wider diffusing area.

I can't resist him with 2 full sprays on. I'm human static cling. That cheek kissing thing you mentioned? Total side effect...I can't stop nuzzling him when he has it on...starts with cheeks - moves to neck and ears - can take hours...and good times were had by all...

Have a good time - just make sure you have the stage set to really maximize it...

My Best,
Shelly B
10-02-2012 8:43 PM
Thanks given by Pheroman, Deja Vu, cjw255, Ozee
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1984
Thanks received:
1735 thanks in 857 posts

10-02-2012 8:54 PM

Great trial run DejaVu. I can't wait for my A.C.E. to arrive and test it so we can have another Asian perspective.

What specific Asian ethnicities have you tried Steve's XS products with (i.e. Chinese, Japanese, Malay, Filipino, Indian, Thai)? Compared to other countries in Asia, Singapore is a melting pot and has a sizeable population of different ethnic groups so it would be easy to see the effects on different ethnicities. In your observation, do they work relatively similarly with the different ethnic groups, or are there differences in effects among these groups?

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2012 9:05 PM by Mars82.)
10-02-2012 8:54 PM
Thanks given by Deja Vu
Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Rep Post

Thanks received:
929 thanks in 259 posts

10-03-2012 11:36 AM

(10-02-2012 4:53 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  Deja,

You had to hide in the toilet?Sarcastic hand Did that work, or did she wait you out?

I had already planned on ordering Cohesion, but had to figure out what scent to go for. I'm going for the FXS scent, and my plan is to go 2 sprays of Cohesion paired with 3 drops of Wolf. I like the fact that you observe that the FXS scent isn't very strong, which is what I'm hoping for. Also, the fact that you don't seem to notice any self-effects is a plus in my book as well, as Wolf already handles that department for me. Your minuses are my pluses.

Solid reporting!

Thank you! Well she was gone after I took a piss LOL. Nice, looking forward to your report then!

(10-02-2012 8:43 PM)Shelly B Wrote:  LOL - Deja - it should work wonders. If you spray 2 full sprays on a night you are staying in, make sure you do a good schmear between wrists and neck so you have a wider diffusing area.

I can't resist him with 2 full sprays on. I'm human static cling. That cheek kissing thing you mentioned? Total side effect...I can't stop nuzzling him when he has it on...starts with cheeks - moves to neck and ears - can take hours...and good times were had by all...

Have a good time - just make sure you have the stage set to really maximize it...

Hello Shelly, thank you for your advice! I love how you describe your feelings without holding back, it's a turn-on AND a motivation for the rest of us to keep testing it! Give heart

(10-02-2012 8:54 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  Great trial run DejaVu. I can't wait for my A.C.E. to arrive and test it so we can have another Asian perspective.

What specific Asian ethnicities have you tried Steve's XS products with (i.e. Chinese, Japanese, Malay, Filipino, Indian, Thai)? Compared to other countries in Asia, Singapore is a melting pot and has a sizeable population of different ethnic groups so it would be easy to see the effects on different ethnicities. In your observation, do they work relatively similarly with the different ethnic groups, or are there differences in effects among these groups?

Nice, can't wait for you to write about it as well! For me, my interactions are mostly with the Chinese so my hits normally come from them. If I do get the rare chance to meet other ethnicity, I often would report it in my journal. Smile

10-03-2012 11:36 AM
Thanks given by Mars82
Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Rep Post

Thanks received:
929 thanks in 259 posts

10-03-2012 12:00 PM

I had an interview today so I decided to go for the A.C.E combo.

*Psst Psst - 2 sprays of Cohesion in FXS
*Psst - 2 sprays of Evolve unscented from SAMPLE bottle
*Psst - 1 spray of Ascen.... OH MY SWEET GOD IT'S COPULINS. OH GOD THE SMELL. I know there's copulins; I wrote a full article on copulins few months back. The smell.. it is almost like you are making love to an ovulating girl and then Steve went in to steal the pheromones that is on your male genitalia. Laugh1

To SteveO: Please, whatever the case, you have to offer this in SCENTED. It is way too pungent to offer this unscented.

The smell was bad, and the interview is going to be in a closed room with senior executives. I couldn't risk it, so I washed it off.

I decided to go with 2xAM and 1x cohesion. The interview went very well, they were impressed.

In Androtics Direct terms, I liken cohesion to a really good Putative. It is good on it's own, but it is also very versatile that you can mix it with other products, just like how everyone likes to finish up their mixes with p83. It's golden.

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2012 12:01 PM by Deja Vu.)
10-03-2012 12:00 PM
Thanks given by Shelly B, Dafixisin, zerosix85, Alpha

Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1034
Thanks received:
1633 thanks in 649 posts

10-03-2012 12:25 PM

(10-03-2012 12:00 PM)Deja Vu Wrote:  OH MY SWEET GOD IT'S COPULINS. OH GOD THE SMELL. I know there's copulins; I wrote a full article on copulins few months back. The smell.. it is almost like you are making love to an ovulating girl and then Steve went in to steal the pheromones that is on your male genitalia. Laugh1

[/b]

I cried. I did. I cried...I had the most *hilarious* mental image of Steve O from his Avi dodging in to snag a sample post coitus off a shrinking male member...I really got to cut back on the caffeine...I don't really think Steve is going to be that delighted with me sitting here snorting diet pepsi through a nostril picturing him with a long exam swab and doing d*ck wrangling duty in the name of Mones and Moans...kind of like the hamburgler but not really.

My Best,
Shelly B
10-03-2012 12:25 PM
Thanks given by Deja Vu, right_mr
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1984
Thanks received:
1735 thanks in 857 posts

10-03-2012 8:40 PM

(10-03-2012 12:00 PM)Deja Vu Wrote:  The smell.. it is almost like you are making love to an ovulating girl

I don't know about the others, but I happen to get turned on by this smell. :-)

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
10-03-2012 8:40 PM
Thanks given by MangoEruption, Deja Vu
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 369
Thanks received:
373 thanks in 228 posts

10-05-2012 9:50 PM

He has said countless times its a minute amount. Yes, it does stink. I hope you used a cover scent for that evolve too.... strong stuff! all of his products are...and you can buy all of them with cover scents just not samples
10-05-2012 9:50 PM
Thanks given by Deja Vu

Share This Thread