Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Testing AV, some questions
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Testing AV, some questions
09-07-2015 6:14 PM

I've been testing AV for a couple of days now and I find it harder to figure out than BW and VD combined. There are a couple of questions I have.

AV is a strong product. I have a roll on bottle. At first I used about 18 centimeters, 9 on each side of my neck. Which gave a nice signature. The self-effects are spectacular. But the effects on others are puzzling to me. There is no pattern and it seems to be inconsistent. Sometimes people don't respond. Sometimes they respond strongly. Sometimes they respond socially. Sometimes they get attracted. Sometimes they even move away from me. There really is no telling if and how someone will respond.

Does this sound familiar? And is there something I can do to make it work better?

After noticing the above, I lowered the dose today. About 8 centimeters, 4 on each side of my neck. It still seemed strong when I applied it. And I tested it by rubbing my finger on the application spot and smelling it and I could really detect a strong AV signature.

There were zero responses though. None at all. And hardly any self-effects.

This puzzles me. BW and VD always worked in various doses and consistently. Higher doses got different results, but they were always there and in a clear pattern.

You can imagine how AV is not really my favorite product right now... But I do feel there is something to it. It might be the dosing, but I doubt it. Today I just used too little I think, and the original dosing was ok since it got responses. But as I described above, they're really inconsistent.

Maybe it's just not a product that works well with my natural sig, personality or body chemistry. But it doesn't feel like that. It does feel like it fits to me. But that doesn't say anything about how other people perceive it off course.

So I'm looking for suggestions to help make this product work for me. Any input is appreciated.

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
09-07-2015 6:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cali4ya858
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Testing AV, some questions
09-07-2015 8:05 PM

Was it scented or unscented?
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2015 8:06 PM by cali4ya858.)
09-07-2015 8:05 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

09-07-2015 8:29 PM

Try going up and down your forearms a few times then hit the neck a few times, if you want to see results, slather it on
09-07-2015 8:29 PM
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

09-08-2015 1:31 PM

(09-07-2015 8:05 PM)cali4ya858 Wrote:  Was it scented or unscented?

Unscented with my own cologne as the cover scent.

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
09-08-2015 1:31 PM

Mr. E - Banned
Banned

09-08-2015 1:36 PM

(09-07-2015 8:29 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Try going up and down your forearms a few times then hit the neck a few times, if you want to see results, slather it on

Today I used a much larger dose and the responses were more pronounced. What I realized was that I was used to products that elicit a very specific response. Bad Wolf and Voodoo.

After reading the sales pages again, I realized that AV is designed to elicit a broader range of responses. And thus it seems logical that different people respond in different ways to it.

Sometimes there's a social response. Sometimes attraction. Sometimes a combinations. Sometimes respect. Many responses are possible I've noticed and they can combine and shift over the course of an interaction.

So it seems that I was getting good results, it was just a type of product that I wasn't used to.

One thing I'm noticing that is pretty common is that both men and women are more helpful.

Today I've begun to learn to appreciate the product. Now I just need to get used to it for a while and play with the dose a bit.

09-08-2015 1:36 PM
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-08-2015 1:41 PM

Mr.E, I'm in the same boat!!

I still have plenty of AV in a bottle and have had it on the shelf for a year and a half now. Occasionally I'd wear it for fun and no plan of the day. I'd never understood this product fully. It does create strong attraction. But it's just inconsistent. Hit or miss. When it hits, it hits hard. Action man thing.

Wolf= Lightweight Alpha
NA= Middleweight Alpha
Bad Wolf= Heavyweight Alpha
09-08-2015 1:41 PM
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

09-08-2015 1:58 PM

(09-08-2015 1:41 PM)greengrenade Wrote:  Mr.E, I'm in the same boat!!

I still have plenty of AV in a bottle and have had it on the shelf for a year and a half now. Occasionally I'd wear it for fun and no plan of the day. I'd never understood this product fully. It does create strong attraction. But it's just inconsistent. Hit or miss. When it hits, it hits hard. Action man thing.

I think I'm beginning to figure it out. See my previous post in this thread. But I will need a lot more testing to learn from it. But there is definitely something to it.

09-08-2015 1:58 PM
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-08-2015 2:29 PM

(09-08-2015 1:58 PM)Mr. E Wrote:  I think I'm beginning to figure it out. See my previous post in this thread. But I will need a lot more testing to learn from it. But there is definitely something to it.

Yep, report back when you figure it out. I'll be watching out for it.

Wolf= Lightweight Alpha
NA= Middleweight Alpha
Bad Wolf= Heavyweight Alpha
09-08-2015 2:29 PM

kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-08-2015 2:45 PM

Like what Russian wolf suggested is just use more. With Lal products they are so well balanced oding is not so much of an issue. Try keeping the dosage up.
09-08-2015 2:45 PM
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

09-08-2015 3:06 PM

(09-08-2015 2:45 PM)kenjhow Wrote:  Like what Russian wolf suggested is just use more. With Lal products they are so well balanced oding is not so much of an issue. Try keeping the dosage up.

Good to know about LAL's products not having much of an issue with OD'ing. I'll try a larger amount tomorrow and see what happens.
(09-08-2015 2:29 PM)greengrenade Wrote:  Yep, report back when you figure it out. I'll be watching out for it.

When I'm done testing it, I'll write about it in the reviews section.

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2015 3:07 PM by Mr. E.)
09-08-2015 3:06 PM

Share This Thread