Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tarot and Liquid Alchemy Labs Pheromones
Bookiegrey
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Tarot and Liquid Alchemy Labs Pheromones
04-22-2023 10:35 PM

So i'm sharing some cards I pulled in regards to three of the several mones i own in which i have most experience with, for fun. This is what i got. I was quite surprised because I found this very true and interesting based off my experience with them. Let me know what you guys think based off this reading, This is the type of aura women and people in general see while wearing these three blends as is, solo. Not in any particular order.

VOODOO
Queen of wands: This is a person, with a great deal of charisma, energy, a true passion for what they are doing, full of ideas of how to get things done. Someone who appreciates life, has deep self knowledge, someone who has transformed themselves, someone who has an agile and quick mind. Indicates passion directed to projects or community. Has a quality of warm loving productive ambition or mastery in full flower, a healthy sexuality, capable of giving sensible and insightful advice. This is an understanding leader, someone who is empathetic but also visionary, very connected to the people around them.

BAD WOLF
King Of Swords: This represents a powerful mind, great intellectual clarity, logic, someone who can see the big picture with a great deal of understanding of the wise and hows of a situation. This can indicate someone who can be swift or even ruthless when dishonesty or illogical reasoning is detected. Indicates projects, sharp quick analytical piercing thinking or analysis, this is a person that doesn't suffer fools gladly but does protect the weak or those in need. This is being laser focused on a goal, moving with clarity and insight. This is someone who is unswayed by unemotional demands, someone who responds better to logic or well thought out proposals, this is good counsel, wise counsel.

AQUA VITAE
King of Pentacles: This represents someone who is incredibly solid, trustworthy, a leader in their family/community, someone who is generous, wise in the ways of the world, someone who enjoys the world, enjoys their home, work. Someone who is very productive especially in a hands on way. This represents enjoying the roots of your labor. Enjoying healthy foods friends family, healthy choices, things that feed your soul and feeds others, someone who is incredibly reliable. Someone who produces wonderful works that serve the community and feeds others or save others or protects others, very lush card but very practical and pragmatic, nothing reckless about this person it is very thoughtful.
04-22-2023 10:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Surprise Short Notice Sale Liquid Alchemy Labs Dom2789 35 13,818 04-03-2022 9:49 PM
Last Post: metaltree
  Liquid Alchemy Labs BlueKnight 6 3,136 11-25-2017 8:53 AM
Last Post: gman
  Samples from Liquid Alchemy Ides of March 4 3,497 12-29-2015 7:43 PM
Last Post: JPATTRACT