Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Samples from Liquid Alchemy
Ides of March
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Samples from Liquid Alchemy
12-28-2015 7:23 PM

Just wanted to throw out a big "thank you" to Garry from Liquid Alchemy. Upon request, he sent me four 1.5 ml sample vials so that I could take some products for a test drive before making a purchase. Good business sense, and he's communicated with me regularly, so I'm sure I'll be a LA paying customer very soon!

So I've got vials of Wolf, Bad Wolf, Voodoo, and Aqua Vitae. I'm wondering how I should test these in order to get an accurate gauge on their effects on me and those around me. I've read the reviews, and understand that some of these are more "alpha in your face" than others.

Any input regarding which product I should start with, and should I test during the day or night, gym or out shopping, clubs or restaurants? Also, it's New Years Eve in three nights, and I'd like to be at my best ... attracting women and not getting into bar fights with men.

Your thoughts?
12-28-2015 7:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ex Machina
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Samples from Liquid Alchemy
12-28-2015 7:39 PM

(12-28-2015 7:23 PM)Ides of March Wrote:  Just wanted to throw out a big "thank you" to Garry from Liquid Alchemy. Upon request, he sent me four 1.5 ml sample vials so that I could take some products for a test drive before making a purchase. Good business sense, and he's communicated with me regularly, so I'm sure I'll be a LA paying customer very soon!

So I've got vials of Wolf, Bad Wolf, Voodoo, and Aqua Vitae. I'm wondering how I should test these in order to get an accurate gauge on their effects on me and those around me. I've read the reviews, and understand that some of these are more "alpha in your face" than others.

Any input regarding which product I should start with, and should I test during the day or night, gym or out shopping, clubs or restaurants? Also, it's New Years Eve in three nights, and I'd like to be at my best ... attracting women and not getting into bar fights with men.

Your thoughts?
Hi Ides of March - I'm new to this board as well. Those are some of LAL's main products. Go to Pheromone Companies, Reviews & Links and go to the Liquid Alchemy section. You'll find a wealth of information there about them.
12-28-2015 7:39 PM
rafaeldark97
Getting comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-28-2015 7:48 PM

Hello.I say start first with wolf at 1 drop or 2.You can use it both day and night.It's a nice newbie pheromone,that's what i would use first.People will go buddy buddy with you.You can use it witn friends at a bar or at a store it doesn't matter,you will get respect.You will be a sexy man but don't expect too blatant hits,it's not a sexual it's a status product.

''You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.'' -Wayne Gretzky

''Respect others, this will make you a respectable man.''
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2015 7:58 PM by rafaeldark97.)
12-28-2015 7:48 PM
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-29-2015 12:24 AM

Stick with wolf. Newbie friendly. You can use it on new year evening too. Voodoo is another one you can try. Finish the sample vials and then move to other one.

You can pick Voodoo or Wolf. Complete one vial and then move to other. Also, you will know which one you want. Don't mix any of the products.

Stick with one vial at a time.

Side note:
You are very lucky. I can not get sample as my product are shipped from Japan and they don't keep samples.

Thanks
12-29-2015 12:24 AM

JPATTRACT
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-29-2015 7:43 PM

Ides of March, you have some of the most popular LAL products. From what I have read, each can bring success. What I have found is that you need to read the posts, test, take notes and repeat…..over and over. With not much time until New Year’s Eve, you may want to go with Wolf as Kalpan56 has suggested. It is newbie friendly and difficult to OD. Bring your game and Wolf will help.

Here is a short link from the LAL posts that compare some of them:

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Date-night...W-Pick-one
12-29-2015 7:43 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Liquid Alchemy Labs BlueKnight 6 2,297 11-25-2017 8:53 AM
Last Post: gman
  Surprise Short Notice Sale Liquid Alchemy Labs kalpan56 30 9,580 03-06-2017 8:51 PM
Last Post: james mathers