Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Targeted Mone + Sub Combos
LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 528
Thanks received:
355 thanks in 170 posts

Targeted Mone + Sub Combos
04-13-2016 11:01 AM

I have been experimenting with targeted subs (with my name and the name of target) combined with either sexual or imprinting products. My results so far have been mixed yet promising. I believe I have created killer ultrasonic and ultrasonic-subsonic algorithms, have the scripts more or less tuned, and am currently testing on four subjects.

I have also developed some great sub delivery methods, which I will only divulge in the journal section.

I believe that the combinations of these subs with certain mone products can multiply effectiveness. But this is a long process. To accelerate this experiment, I would like to invite 10 members to participate with "controlled" tests, for which I will create their tailored subs FOC (I have full pro facilities at hand). In return I would like testers to update within the journal section to ensure confidentiality, and would like the results to be "open-source".

Any interested members who have journal access, please PM me.

"Behind every beautiful single woman, there's a guy who got tired of her bullshit".
04-13-2016 11:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 109
Thanks received:
773 thanks in 369 posts

RE: Targeted Mone + Sub Combos
04-13-2016 11:12 AM

Are these silent subs?
04-13-2016 11:12 AM
LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
355 thanks in 170 posts

04-13-2016 11:30 AM

(04-13-2016 11:12 AM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  Are these silent subs?

They are silent but I can also overlay them onto any other music or sound fx.

"Behind every beautiful single woman, there's a guy who got tired of her bullshit".
04-13-2016 11:30 AM
JJ54
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 231
Thanks received:
398 thanks in 181 posts

04-13-2016 12:05 PM

(04-13-2016 11:01 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  I have been experimenting with targeted subs (with my name and the name of target) combined with either sexual or imprinting products. My results so far have been mixed yet promising. I believe I have created killer ultrasonic and ultrasonic-subsonic algorithms, have the scripts more or less tuned, and am currently testing on four subjects.

I have also developed some great sub delivery methods, which I will only divulge in the journal section.

I believe that the combinations of these subs with certain mone products can multiply effectiveness. But this is a long process. To accelerate this experiment, I would like to invite 10 members to participate with "controlled" tests, for which I will create their tailored subs FOC (I have full pro facilities at hand). In return I would like testers to update within the journal section to ensure confidentiality, and would like the results to be "open-source".

I'm already doing a project similar to this in my journal, called the GFM Project. But if there's anyway I can be of help, definitely let me know.

JJ54's PheroJournal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-JJ54-s-Enli...ha-Journal

JJ54's Alpha Journal:
04-13-2016 12:05 PM
Thanks given by LoveInSpain
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 109
Thanks received:
773 thanks in 369 posts

04-13-2016 12:18 PM

(04-13-2016 11:30 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  They are silent but I can also overlay them onto any other music or sound fx.

I always thought mones abd a silent sub played through a phone would be an interesting combo.
04-13-2016 12:18 PM

LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
355 thanks in 170 posts

04-13-2016 3:31 PM

They are an excellent combo, but getting the right combo is not as easy as one might think. 1st observation from my testing so far; subjects don't respond until the 4th session of subs + the same mone. Then the effect starts to manifest itself in a radical change of her behaviour. I see so much potential.

04-13-2016 3:31 PM
Thanks given by JJ54
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1299
Thanks received:
359 thanks in 187 posts

04-13-2016 3:37 PM

This sounds inetresting indeed.

How do you create the subs? Is it a vert technical process or something anyone can do with a decent sound editor?

Do you need to know NLP and/or hypnosis to write the text of the subs?

Thanks.
04-13-2016 3:37 PM
LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
355 thanks in 170 posts

04-13-2016 4:27 PM

I tried over 15 complex audio algorithms before I found configurations which work. I'll describe the 4 which seem to work in my journal tomorrow. Regarding the scripts, simple, present tense, repetitive sentences have gotten the fastest results so far. These are silent ultrasonic or subsonic messages, because of the way these are perceived by the brain, hypnotic methods are probably counterproductive. But this needs more field work to be sure.

04-13-2016 4:27 PM
Thanks given by moe, extraballislit, JonesRE
stefdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 579
Thanks received:
566 thanks in 338 posts

04-14-2016 3:59 AM

(04-13-2016 11:01 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  I have been experimenting with targeted subs (with my name and the name of target) combined with either sexual or imprinting products. My results so far have been mixed yet promising. I believe I have created killer ultrasonic and ultrasonic-subsonic algorithms, have the scripts more or less tuned, and am currently testing on four subjects.

Can you share the subliminal creation algorithms?I've been reading about this lately.Downloaded Subliminal.ny.I saw that you have to set the script's samplerate before you apply the subliminal effect at certain Hz.That's how far I've gone so far, no test subjects to test yet.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
04-14-2016 3:59 AM

LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
355 thanks in 170 posts

04-14-2016 8:14 AM

Yes, I´ll share the 4 settings on my journal page before this weekend. It's a 6 stage process, quite simple. And I'll also answer the PMs. (Sorry guys, pushed for time today).

04-14-2016 8:14 AM

Share This Thread