Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Targeted Mone + Sub Combos
LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 512
Thanks received:
307 thanks in 157 posts

RE: Targeted Mone + Sub Combos
04-15-2016 7:42 AM

OK, first part regarding scripts is posted here in my journal. Warning:- vulgarity and lack of morals abound!

"Behind every beautiful single woman, there's a guy who got tired of her bullshit".
04-15-2016 7:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DarkLord1
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 202
Thanks received:
662 thanks in 243 posts

04-15-2016 11:06 AM

(04-13-2016 4:27 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  I tried over 15 complex audio algorithms before I found configurations which work. I'll describe the 4 which seem to work in my journal tomorrow. Regarding the scripts, simple, present tense, repetitive sentences have gotten the fastest results so far. These are silent ultrasonic or subsonic messages, because of the way these are perceived by the brain, hypnotic methods are probably counterproductive. But this needs more field work to be sure.

Curious at what you saw about hypnotic methods that make them counterproductive in your opinion...I have seen NLP and hypnotic methods (verbal ones) work very well in putting someone in the right place. I like to use metaphors, stories, anchoring and embedded commands...I found stressing relaxation and comfort, then excitement, and then impulsiveness is a decent combo.
04-15-2016 11:06 AM
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 93
Thanks received:
727 thanks in 347 posts

04-15-2016 11:29 AM

(04-15-2016 11:06 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Curious at what you saw about hypnotic methods that make them counterproductive in your opinion...I have seen NLP and hypnotic methods (verbal ones) work very well in putting someone in the right place. I like to use metaphors, stories, anchoring and embedded commands...I found stressing relaxation and comfort, then excitement, and then impulsiveness is a decent combo.

Any links to these NLP/hypnosis patterns?
04-15-2016 11:29 AM

LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
307 thanks in 157 posts

04-15-2016 12:15 PM

(04-15-2016 11:06 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Curious at what you saw about hypnotic methods that make them counterproductive in your opinion...I have seen NLP and hypnotic methods (verbal ones) work very well in putting someone in the right place. I like to use metaphors, stories, anchoring and embedded commands...I found stressing relaxation and comfort, then excitement, and then impulsiveness is a decent combo.

The issue is that we are exposing an involuntary subject to ultrasonic ("silent") subliminal audio, and this subject is only going to perceive parts of sentences due to other residual stimuli. If a series of simple words and sentences lasts for 3 minutes, we can assume that only 10% of this will be "heard". If it is repeated constantly to an average target going about their everyday business will probably need to hear that sequence 30 or 40 times to allow the entire message to penetrate the mind. That's 90 minutes to 2 hours. Our windows of opportunity are limited, IMO we must pack only the essentials in.

FYI a target exposed several times is now texting me every day and inviting me to her place, this is a 180ยบ turnaround for her. (9 months ago I scared the crap out of her with 4 drops of Evolve, she avoided me like the plague for 5 months, lol!).

"Behind every beautiful single woman, there's a guy who got tired of her bullshit".
04-15-2016 12:15 PM
Thanks given by DarkLord1, moe
DarkLord1
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 202
Thanks received:
662 thanks in 243 posts

04-15-2016 2:42 PM

(04-15-2016 11:29 AM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  Any links to these NLP/hypnosis patterns?

No direct links per se...I read some stuff and just tailored it a bit...Some was from Ross Jeffries and some was from Rintu Basu.

I take articles from the paper and then ask a question about it...Then I go in to story mode...Then question mode...Then walk the conversation down the path I want it to go....Comfort, excitement, and impulsiveness.....Sometimes when I tell the story, they immediately start telling a story.

Have you ever been around something or someone who made you feel really impulsive?...About me...I might like buying a favorite pair of shoes or eating chocolate cake.....Setup statements and questions to frame things which I pull from the news or what is going on at the time....I also like to tell child hood stories....What lunch table did you sit at in school? Shit like that....Simple games too...coins...riddles...
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2016 2:45 PM by DarkLord1.)
04-15-2016 2:42 PM
Thanks given by moe
LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
307 thanks in 157 posts

05-29-2016 5:02 AM

OK, sorry for the delay (work commitments, etc). Part 2 is now on my journal.

05-29-2016 5:02 AM

Share This Thread