Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Turn Up The Heat + new New Pheromone Additive ???
lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 149
Thanks received:
67 thanks in 51 posts

Turn Up The Heat + new New Pheromone Additive ???
12-04-2013 3:08 AM

Hello guys !

I just wonder if somebody have done this mix

Turn Up The Heat (one spray) + new New Pheromone Additive (two sprays, diluted mix 1:5 )+ A 314 oil (2 drops)

What kind of results did you get?

I still no sure if Turn Up The Heat + New Pheromone Additive will be very potent. Perhaps it will be better using Turn Up The Heat or New Pheromone Additive, but no both. Please share your experiences Smile

One year using mones.33 yo.Living in Nordic climate, cold and humid, sometimes dry. On this latitude people usually is very cold and oppressed about behavior, when there is no alcohol.Targets are pretty much Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in student city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.

Chikara,NPA(mixed with after shave)
A314 oil,TUTH
SOB, Cohesion, Ascend no cops, Ascend cops, Loveboat, Connections, Bliss, Evolve, Xist oil,Cohesion oil,A1 10mcg/spray
AlphaMaschio
Cologne:Armani Code
My Journal
12-04-2013 3:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 56
Thanks received:
431 thanks in 233 posts

RE: Turn Up The Heat + new New Pheromone Additive ???
12-08-2013 5:16 PM

OD land for sure.one spray of diluted 1:5 New Pheromone Additive is enough for me,and I have to buffer it with Androstadienone or socials
12-08-2013 5:16 PM
lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
67 thanks in 51 posts

12-09-2013 4:57 PM

I applied at night, let's say at 18:00 I put on A314 + Chikara, then around 20:00 I put one spray of Turn Up The Heat on chest and two drops of New Pheromone Additive no diluted...

Well, I did't get, what I was looking for. During the night.

However, next day, at morning I applied New Pheromone Additive mix with aftershave and again A314... I went to "siesta" around 10:00, at 13:00 woman came to wake me up and have sex.

In my opinion, during the time I was sleeping, my sweating and the closed room, create like a cloud of me and the pheromone from products, also I think she came in a good mood to the room, then she got a hit and couldn't resist to ask me for sex...

First time, I use New Pheromone Additive with her.. I have the feeling, New Pheromone Additive really works!!!

One year using mones.33 yo.Living in Nordic climate, cold and humid, sometimes dry. On this latitude people usually is very cold and oppressed about behavior, when there is no alcohol.Targets are pretty much Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in student city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.

A314 oil,TUTH
SOB, Cohesion, Ascend no cops, Ascend cops, Loveboat, Connections, Bliss, Evolve, Xist oil,Cohesion oil,A1 10mcg/spray
AlphaMaschio
My Journal
12-09-2013 4:57 PM
Himeros
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
24 thanks in 18 posts

12-10-2013 11:17 AM

Women magically entering your room and asking for sex? Almost sounds too good to be true Big Grin

What kind of girls are you hanging out with my friend? Age? Race?
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2013 11:18 AM by Himeros.)
12-10-2013 11:17 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11584
Thanks received:
8398 thanks in 2707 posts

12-10-2013 3:23 PM

Turn Up The Heat in South America made me GOD. Hits latinas like a sledgehammer. Anywhere else besides that and Miami it was a dud for me.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-10-2013 3:23 PM
Thanks given by Pheroman

lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
67 thanks in 51 posts

12-10-2013 4:48 PM

(12-10-2013 11:17 AM)Himeros Wrote:  Women magically entering your room and asking for sex? Almost sounds too good to be true Big Grin

What kind of girls are you hanging out with my friend? Age? Race?

Let's put it like this. My ex-wife have been very distant with me for about 4 months. We sleep in same bed during weekend, however she try to show unapproachable, like a very strong (she isn't)...

In few words, when I was sleeping, she went straight to touch inside my underwear. Of course, all is about body language. Before she did that, she make a little kick to my feet, so I open my eyes, and wave my hand "hi", I close my eyes again. Then she went to business...
I can tell you, she went straight to my underwear, just few times I remember...

This means, she was very horny. I give credits to New Pheromone Additive. Also she was ovulating during this weekend, which means is the time she can be the most horny during the month...

She is 23, blonde, Russian type. In other words, 4 months without sex from her, thanks to New Pheromone Additive made possible to perhaps a start again (at least on sex)..

A314 oil,TUTH
AlphaMaschio
My Journal
12-10-2013 4:48 PM
Thanks given by as33156, seeusmile
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks received:

12-10-2013 5:03 PM

(12-10-2013 4:48 PM)lokoloko Wrote:  Let's put it like this. My ex-wife have been very distant with me for about 4 months. We sleep in same bed during weekend, however she try to show unapproachable, like a very strong (she isn't)...

In few words, when I was sleeping, she went straight to touch inside my underwear. Of course, all is about body language. Before she did that, she make a little kick to my feet, so I open my eyes, and wave my hand "hi", I close my eyes again. Then she went to business...
I can tell you, she went straight to my underwear, just few times I remember...

This means, she was very horny. I give credits to New Pheromone Additive. Also she was ovulating during this weekend, which means is the time she can be the most horny during the month...

She is 23, blonde, Russian type. In other words, 4 months without sex from her, thanks to New Pheromone Additive made possible to perhaps a start again (at least on sex)..

Wow 4 months without sex? You are a better man than me. She would have been on the curve about 2 months ago she is was been like that to me. Hopefully she rapes you everyday for the rest of your marriage from now own.

I got the New New Pheromone Additive and it doesn't work like the old one did for me sadly.

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-10-2013 5:03 PM
mariokarke
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 4 posts

12-10-2013 6:45 PM

(12-10-2013 3:23 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Turn Up The Heat in South America made me GOD. Hits latinas like a sledgehammer. Anywhere else besides that and Miami it was a dud for me.

Hey as33156, you said that Turn Up The Heat makes you god in south america, did you try it in Brazil? Because the new New Pheromone Additive here doesnt do much, compared to the old one, do you consider Turn Up The Heat better than (old)New Pheromone Additive in South america?
12-10-2013 6:45 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks received:

12-10-2013 7:45 PM

(12-10-2013 6:45 PM)mariokarke Wrote:  Hey as33156, you said that Turn Up The Heat makes you god in south america, did you try it in Brazil? Because the new New Pheromone Additive here doesnt do much, compared to the old one, do you consider Turn Up The Heat better than (old)New Pheromone Additive in South america?

Hi Mario,

I have never tried it in Brazil but if I do I will give it a go. the old New Pheromone Additive worked great on the white ladies much better than the latinas. There are much more effective products to use on Latinas.

Have fun!

12-10-2013 7:45 PM

lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
67 thanks in 51 posts

12-12-2013 4:16 PM

(12-10-2013 5:03 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Wow 4 months without sex? You are a better man than me. She would have been on the curve about 2 months ago she is was been like that to me. Hopefully she rapes you everyday for the rest of your marriage from now own.

I got the New New Pheromone Additive and it doesn't work like the old one did for me sadly.

-----
4 months isn't much...however when you have sex often and with the same and only person...it seems like long time... (4 months no sex from her)

Let's hope New New Pheromone Additive can do more for me (or for the woman Smile )... I may wish I had the famous Old New Pheromone Additive.

Now I want to give a try to Cohesion oil+New Pheromone Additive+ little bit of Turn Up The Heat

Wish she rapes me more often...

A314 oil,TUTH
AlphaMaschio
My Journal
12-12-2013 4:16 PM
Thanks given by as33156

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  turn up the heat ? oj111 31 4,393 02-25-2015 4:28 PM
Last Post: RTBoss