Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Turn Up The Heat + new New Pheromone Additive ???
The Doctor
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
104 thanks in 43 posts

RE: Turn Up The Heat + new New Pheromone Additive ???
12-13-2013 8:22 AM

(12-10-2013 5:03 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Wow 4 months without sex? You are a better man than me. She would have been on the curve about 2 months ago she is was been like that to me. Hopefully she rapes you everyday for the rest of your marriage from now own.

I got the New New Pheromone Additive and it doesn't work like the old one did for me sadly.

Just to clarify something with everyone regarding the old and new new pheromone additive. The N New Pheromone Additive actually has an increased amount of pheromones in it than the O New Pheromone Additive. The formula hasn't changed (even though I even though so at first), you just need to use less of it. Its gone from "less is more" to " watch the hell out"...lol.

I am not growing up, I am just burning out! Beach

King of LaCroy products.
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2013 8:23 AM by The Doctor.)
12-13-2013 8:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by seeusmile
metaltree
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 207
Thanks received:
313 thanks in 173 posts

07-09-2014 10:02 PM

I found some notes from a couple of years ago. I made a mix with the following in 2012:
1 Parts New Pheromone Additive
2 Parts Turn Up The Heat
1.5 Parts Cologne

I didn't record whether it was the old New Pheromone Additive or the new New Pheromone Additive but I think it was probably the old New Pheromone Additive that came in the 5ML bottle and without the little red box. At the time I thought they were the same.

I got laid a couple of times from this mix and it was good for cold approaches. I ditched this mix because it didn't give me really fast lays but these days I'm caring less about that so I may revisit this mix. Don't expect to go home with a girl and have sex within 20 minutes wearing this. It is too soft for that kind of pull unless you are a naturally alpha guy to begin with. I certainly am not.

The first lay I met this girl that was walking by at a bar. I just made eye contact held out my hand and she took it. The eye contact was intense and I number closed her because I was with a friend and she was with a friend. We had a date the very next night which lead to sex but not right away. The date lasted about 4 hours before she finally decided that she wanted to go home with me.

The second lay with this mix was the hottest girl I have ever had sex with. We didn't have sex that night but she slept over at my place and we made breakfast together. Then we watched a movie and eventually had sex by the afternoon. From meet to lay was about 14 hours.
07-09-2014 10:02 PM
Thanks given by seeusmile, MMM, lokoloko
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1888
Thanks received:
937 thanks in 516 posts

07-10-2014 7:57 AM

I have both products. although I believe my turn up the head is wasted.

Never tried the mix though. I was only 16-17 years old at the time I had androtics products and was ignorant on how Pheromones actually worked. Constantly OD on it and finished it before I realized how they were meant to be used.... and the things in life I should be really focusing on.

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
07-10-2014 7:57 AM
Thanks given by lokoloko

lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 149
Thanks received:
67 thanks in 51 posts

11-21-2014 2:03 PM

My first post, is almost from one year ago.
Sadly, nobody mention how to use those products. Anyway, is not good idea use those both together.

Now, I think know how to use it and on which doses and combinations.

My Turn Up The Heat, is almost full after one year...even sometimes I gave little samples to my friends to test on the school. One said me, never got a hit. Other told me sex with girlfriend had been awesome (girlfriend is 10 yo older than him).

Once I OD with Turn Up The Heat an exgirlfriend...I think she is still affraid of me. In her mind, probably Im an abuser or a pervert man... haha but, of course reality is not this...

One year using mones.33 yo.Living in Nordic climate, cold and humid, sometimes dry. On this latitude people usually is very cold and oppressed about behavior, when there is no alcohol.Targets are pretty much Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in student city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.

Chikara,NPA(mixed with after shave)
A314 oil,TUTH
SOB, Cohesion, Ascend no cops, Ascend cops, Loveboat, Connections, Bliss, Evolve, Xist oil,Cohesion oil,A1 10mcg/spray
AlphaMaschio
Cologne:Armani Code
My Journal
11-21-2014 2:03 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  turn up the heat ? oj111 31 4,306 02-25-2015 4:28 PM
Last Post: RTBoss