Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TUSC (red label) - Initial Observations
andromun
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

TUSC (red label) - Initial Observations
04-20-2016 2:33 PM

I figure starting a thread solely for TUSC red label so readers don't confuse between the green and the red. Per Thundr there is 38mg of mones associated with the red label. I must say this product isn't easy to figure out, much has to do with that it's not an in your face mone that immediately stands out. It takes some time to figure out and lots of observation on your part.

Self Effects:
None I was able to detect at any dosage. I rarely get self effects these days, I wear mones almost daily so that probably has a lot to do with it.

For the 1st week I was at 1 drop and must admit I didn't see much of anything going on.

Since I didn't see too much with 1 drop I had to step it up to 2 drops using Maroma oil or Molecule 01 to aid with the diffusion. This time around a little more begins to happen but everyhting was very subtle. Again nothing that popped out giving me that a-ha moment were I need to take a step back and analyize what happened. However in that time I noticed ZERO negative hits from the younger ladies at the office nor did I get any shit from the guys that I work with. I experienced no ghosting at 1 or 2 drops which surprised me since Thundr warned against 2 or more drops.

For the past 2 weeks I've been at 3 or 4 drops and this is where I began to notice some shit happening. Even at this higher dose I experiened no ghosting in fact at 4 drops younger women were not afraid to be around me nor did I get any shit from the guys. In fact I noticed the gals were eargly interacting with me chatting up about whatever and I didn't have to put too much effort into dialouge. Again that's just an observation all I did was listen and banter back.

I think the a-ha moment came last week (3 drops) when at the gym my trainers GF who can come across like a bitch because she is a smoke show, super quiet, doesn't really smile and always on that fucking i-phone actually spoke with me and took the time to banter. I also wore it out for some Saturday day drinking and the same thing happened with a group of girls, and everyone was getting along and no one was put off by my signature. I did notice that with with some dudes they became that latch key friend that didn't want you to leave. That was a wierd one, because when I tried to uber back home one of them tried to stop me. To be upfront that dude was on booger sugar but the other one guy wasn't. Honestly that was just a fucking strange situation so I'll just say it was the booger sugar fucking him up.

TUSC red label covers all age ranges from 23 year olds to 41 year olds with ease. My biggest take-away with red label is that it opens up the doors to opportunities with women fairly easily. However as with anything you have to recognize that open door and walk through it. The vibe I get using TUSC red label is that women see you as "very interesting" and they want you to open them.

I'm finding red label more and more intriguing but still a bitch to figure out so more testing is being done.

For those that have TUSC red label please post your findings here. I want to know if my results are similar to yours.

Thundr, I am testing red label with 25mcg of P96 and I'll post my findings here. I'm curious as to what happens with this combo.

The Dude abides...
04-20-2016 2:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: TUSC (red label) - Initial Observations
04-21-2016 2:26 AM

Strange,

Not much difference between the label. It seems that red label gets more attention from woman and less status. Do you find any trance like effects from anyone ?

Thanks
04-21-2016 2:26 AM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-21-2016 12:11 PM

I don't mind the less status part, that's fine by me as long as attraction is there. 'Trance' like effects...that to me says the person is just totally in a gaze staring into you. That effect I have not seen with red label.

The Dude abides...
04-21-2016 12:11 PM
kerno - Banned
upgrade

05-02-2016 4:38 PM

Did you tried it with p96? I had good results with TUSC green+p96
05-02-2016 4:38 PM

andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-02-2016 5:45 PM

Not as of yet, actually I was hoping more folks with the red label would post their results here to see if our results are similar.

The Dude abides...
05-02-2016 5:45 PM
kerno - Banned
upgrade

05-03-2016 1:29 AM

(05-02-2016 5:45 PM)andromun Wrote:  Not as of yet, actually I was hoping more folks with the red label would post their results here to see if our results are similar.
I was hoping the same of five
05-03-2016 1:29 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

03-31-2017 3:10 AM

This sounds really interesting. Is andro the only one who tested it? Is there any chance this or a product similar to it come to the test kitchen?

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
03-31-2017 3:10 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-31-2017 9:49 AM

BDB, there's a few TUSC reviews around the forum, and the product isn't in the TK anymore because it's now in the regular products area.
03-31-2017 9:49 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  TUSC Oil NP17 271 92,062 08-18-2019 11:21 AM
Last Post: Kpr
Star TUSC - Titan - Style - Atlas Black Machismo 6 3,094 05-24-2016 1:54 AM
Last Post: kalpan56
  Tusc and Titan cause Tanning apparently SuperJoy 7 2,844 03-14-2016 9:44 AM
Last Post: SuperJoy