Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TURN UP THE HEAT STRATEGY
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4297
Thanks received:
2333 thanks in 1109 posts

RE: TURN UP THE HEAT STRATEGY
02-10-2014 7:04 PM

(02-10-2014 5:12 PM)Wyatt Wrote:  This has gotten me laid on a first date paired with either MX297 or A314. Flip side is, it can be too much for some women and they'll bolt, or LMR will stop things. (M-11 still the only mone to get me laid on a first date as a solo product).

Who makes M-11?

Was it a ONE FIRST LAY WONDER?

How much did you have on?

And if I may, how old are you and your victim?

Thanks, Wyatt!

As for Turn Up The Heat, I think people THINK TOO MUCH. Fear not the -none, but your ATTITUDE that's on display. Depending on what mcg you order, it's only 2.5 mcgs worth of -none. Boo! You scared!?

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2014 7:06 PM by MMM.)
02-10-2014 7:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
71 thanks in 47 posts

05-05-2015 5:20 PM

To some 2.5mcg none maybe push them into a different state of mind. I know for me my facial expression changes with turn up the heat, but with p75 on it seems to soften it up more into what someone on a p75 thread label the Tony Stark effect. Besides that Turn Up The Heat is a physical stimulant, which means if they are comfortable with you they may actually show it mentally with body language and whatnot. Otherwise without a buffer of some kind they may be physically aroused but may act annoyed and the angry rather than relaxed and disinhibited, because they feel so horny around you. There are two parts to arousal, physical and mental, hitting one with mones and the other with your demeanor result in attraction which leads to sex. Lots of people don't understand this which is why they don't get laid Hahaha.

Driving the mone car is pretty awesome, its got perks like none other. But if there is anything to gain from pheromones, it is important that we familiarize ourselves with individual components that go into making the mone car.

For what if all our vendors disappeared into mone heaven? Would we be able to make that car again, or would it go vintage?

PheroslothParatrooper
05-05-2015 5:20 PM
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
158 thanks in 89 posts

05-06-2015 3:55 PM

That 2.5mcg really isn't much. There's the same amount in Ammo. When it worked for me, had on 1 spray Turn Up The Heat and 2 Ammo and was getting heavy kino, her telling me how cute I am and clinging to my arm, rubbing her legs on mine. So that's at 7.5mcg of none. I excused myself to the restroom for one more spray of Turn Up The Heat, and it hits a lot harder when it's fresh. That's when I came back out and she jumped me. So I'm kinda leaning toward the idea of adding more none as the night progresses to gradually turn up the heat on her. This was with a girl I've cuddled with and kissed in the past, but the first time truly sealing the deal. But there are other products with a lot more none that are simply well buffered that I think may be better for it. I've been having fun with Evolve lately and I hear L2K is good stuff. That Turn Up The Heat needs some tinkering. But the sex was amazing and she got off easy and often.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2015 4:01 PM by Cornfed.)
05-06-2015 3:55 PM
Thanks given by stefdude

Wyatt
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
99 thanks in 57 posts

11-28-2016 7:48 PM

(02-10-2014 7:04 PM)MMM Wrote:  Who makes M-11?

Was it a ONE FIRST LAY WONDER?

How much did you have on?

And if I may, how old are you and your victim?

Thanks, Wyatt!

As for Turn Up The Heat, I think people THINK TOO MUCH. Fear not the -none, but your ATTITUDE that's on display. Depending on what mcg you order, it's only 2.5 mcgs worth of -none. Boo! You scared!?

M-11 is by Pherone the first mone company I tried stuff from.

They had a primary none based product that I used a ton, but never could get a handle on it at the time (I'd use enough to get my old high school catpiss scent on my shoulders of my clothes). Looking back I was ghosting, with no game on my part and seriously no handle on what cues I should be looking for.

I then tested out M-11, liked it so much, bought another bottle, then when it went on sale I bought three more bottles at the same time.

As for the one lay wonder, my game was still non-existent back then (work in progress now), so it was all the mones. I was in my early 30ies, just broke up from my GF and she was I think mid to late 20ies. I wouldn't say victim in a Robert Greene sense as I still had no real idea on seduction and how it occurred (yet to read his book, but Mastery was great). Just put stuff on most nights after work to see what would happen.

Since going quiet for a couple of years, solo lays from MX353 and Ammo 2x World Edition. Still tempted to head back to Pherone as their M-11 was solid and I'm guessing the other stuff is too. (M-11 is a high Androstadienone base steered a bit by none and Androsterone would be my take on their mix)

As for Turn Up The Heat, just starting to lose my gun shyness and taking it to very high levels and the right game.
11-28-2016 7:48 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Turn Up the Heat Ides of March 1 935 01-05-2016 10:15 PM
Last Post: junglejuice
  Baseline Pheromone Strategy metaltree 0 518 08-06-2015 2:08 PM
Last Post: metaltree
  My Strategy for Movie Theater Followed by Bars metaltree 10 2,738 08-10-2014 9:38 AM
Last Post: metaltree
  Glace and Turn up the Heat Aero-el 4 1,399 03-17-2014 3:45 AM
Last Post: monemyname
  Turn Up The Heat? zsdvnm 7 2,194 07-26-2013 10:27 AM
Last Post: xtraspecial