Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Turn Up The Heat?
zsdvnm
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 5 posts

Turn Up The Heat?
07-12-2013 3:23 PM

Is it worth it? I'd like to add something a bit more sexual to my mixes, and was wondering if this was a good 'none product for that, or how about New Pheromone Additive or just unmixed androstenone? Are there any other pheromones, mixes, or even putatives that can help steer a "crush" type mix into something more sexual?

supplies:
Turn Up The Heat, Instant Gentleman, Instant Shine, P-74, Beta-Androstenol, Androstedione, Androsterone
07-12-2013 3:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

gatsby
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
90 thanks in 43 posts

RE: Turn Up The Heat?
07-12-2013 8:46 PM

Hey Bro I'm an oldschool AD user and though many people are turned off by their business practices Turn Up The Heat is still a winner.

I used to rock 3 sprays of that and CTTM2 (Beta Androstenol/Alpha Androstenol mix) and had great results in the club and was one of the primary reasons behind hookup up with my ex who was a virgin at the time.

Now that being said I think there are more effective products for sure and Turn Up The Heat can also backfire really quickly ie sweet spot testing (your race, age, build etc). That's the real tricky part. Getting it to work for you.

My Opinion is to go with the other tried/true mixes here (New Pheromone Additive/Glace, Evolve/Cohesion, AV/Androstadienone ) but since I still have a lot of Turn Up The Heat I still spike my mixes with it here and there. For example I just added a spray to it on top of about 2/3 hour old Xist for a little extra kick before I went out to the bars and it was gangbusters.

All depends on your experience level wish I could give you a definitive answer but there isn't. Start with 2 sprays and add a social. If you're more experienced spike your normal mix at the right time to add sexuality. If you don't own any Turn Up The Heat then I wouldn't buy it. Go straight for New Pheromone Additive or DP or Domination XS.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do, I only know what I CAN do" - Great Gatsby

The Toys
-------------
Apex - Core, Imprint
LAL - Wolf, AV, NA, SXD-9, Trial(Hypnotica, DP, BW)
PXS - ACE Spray, API, Xist, Odyssey, Bliss, LoveBoat, Taboo, Domination
AD - Glace SB, L2K V1, A1
Androtics - IS 2X, IJ, MX297, MX202, A314b rev29, P74, P75, P83, TUTH
LS - NPA, Impi Red
Singles - TAC, Androsterone, A-Nol, B-Nol
07-12-2013 8:46 PM
Thanks given by maeve
meme371
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1249
Thanks received:
30 thanks in 20 posts

07-12-2013 10:20 PM

gatsby said it all. what i will add is sometimes you gotta test the product to understand what works for you. some people love turn up the heat and others like New Pheromone Additive. If you have turn up the heat then i will suggest you test test test. If you don't then i will suggest you get New Pheromone Additive. I have both and i prefer turn up the heat even tho New Pheromone Additive(new pheromone additive) is the favorite around here. I will suggest you test and find your sweet spot. Read the forums, learn and above all pheromone is more subjective experience due to other factors like body chemistry so testing is your best bet buddy Smile
07-12-2013 10:20 PM
whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 361
Thanks received:
856 thanks in 350 posts

Turn Up The Heat?
07-13-2013 9:55 AM

I must say I've gotten laid EVERYTIME I've used toh but it has been with women I had previously built rapport with. I've only had a one night stand once with it on and the chick fucked my brains out.

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"

My Karma is amazing
07-13-2013 9:55 AM
zsdvnm
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 5 posts

07-13-2013 1:09 PM

Thanks for all the input guys, I think I'm going to get a To Go size bottle of Turn Up The Heat and try that out with a To Go size of Instant Gentleman (does anyone have experience with this one?).

EDIT: Just received my 25$ GC from Androtics, and ordered myself some Turn Up the Heat, Instant Shine, and Instant Gentleman. Hopefully I'll get to test these out and report back here!

supplies:
Turn Up The Heat, Instant Gentleman, Instant Shine, P-74, Beta-Androstenol, Androstedione, Androsterone
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2013 10:41 PM by zsdvnm.)
07-13-2013 1:09 PM

Wyatt
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
99 thanks in 57 posts

07-16-2013 12:43 AM

(07-13-2013 1:09 PM)zsdvnm Wrote:  Thanks for all the input guys, I think I'm going to get a To Go size bottle of Turn Up The Heat and try that out with a To Go size of Instant Gentleman (does anyone have experience with this one?).

Turn Up The Heat is tricky. I've destroyed nights with it, and it's also gotten me laid for sure. Test, test, test. One spray might be an OD with one target, while hardly turning on another. Treat it with respect, start low.

As for IG, I find that it paired with IH or a similar Beta Androstenol product that it's all balls (personal self effects), but not intimidating. By itself, it's mild to mid status, mild IOI. This might not sound much, but it's my second favourite product from AD, the 1st being MX297. IH is also fabulous, but check around here for other Beta Androstenol products that give the same bang for less buck.
07-16-2013 12:43 AM
Thanks given by idontknow, Pagodeiro
zsdvnm
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 5 posts

07-22-2013 8:45 PM

(07-16-2013 12:43 AM)Wyatt Wrote:  Turn Up The Heat is tricky. I've destroyed nights with it, and it's also gotten me laid for sure. Test, test, test. One spray might be an OD with one target, while hardly turning on another. Treat it with respect, start low.

As for Instant Gentleman, I find that it paired with Instant Honesty or a similar Beta Androstenol product that it's all balls (personal self effects), but not intimidating. By itself, it's mild to mid status, mild IOI. This might not sound much, but it's my second favourite product from AD, the 1st being MX297. Instant Honesty is also fabulous, but check around here for other Beta Androstenol products that give the same bang for less buck.
Thanks for the input! I'm still a bit confused as to how to use Instant Gentleman, though. Could you explain this one to me a bit more? I received the order from Androtics today, and am currently theorizing how I can maximize my use of these little To Go bottles...

supplies:
07-22-2013 8:45 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 145
Thanks received:
531 thanks in 254 posts

07-26-2013 10:27 AM

Turn Up The Heat is ok, but there are many others which are better....MUCH better. Heck even AM is better. But for a sexual mone New Pheromone Additive is king, although I've been testing Domination XS, and also seems to be very good.
07-26-2013 10:27 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  TURN UP THE HEAT STRATEGY dsouza 13 5,701 11-28-2016 7:48 PM
Last Post: Wyatt
  Turn Up the Heat Ides of March 1 937 01-05-2016 10:15 PM
Last Post: junglejuice
  Glace and Turn up the Heat Aero-el 4 1,401 03-17-2014 3:45 AM
Last Post: monemyname
  Any info on Turn Up The Heat? PapaWolf 13 4,918 01-17-2010 5:23 AM