Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TURN UP THE HEAT STRATEGY
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

TURN UP THE HEAT STRATEGY
02-09-2014 7:01 PM

I am using Turn Up The Heat for the first time in a long time.

I am accustomed to using a non androtics bonding, social, sexy product from LAL called Nude Alpha.

My target is mid twenties caucasion.

My question is, at some point I want to escalate to sex. Would you apply the Turn Up The Heat on a date *maybe 3rd or 4th* after you know a bond has developed and after kissing has already taken place during dates 1-2, and then on date 3-4 use NA Turn Up The Heat simultaneously.

Or would you continue to use NA and SUGGEST a hotel on date 3 or 4 and then only at the hotel apply a shot of Turn Up The Heat?

I figure if you apply the Turn Up The Heat on the beginning of the 3rd or 4th date you can BUILD UP THE ATTRACTION to suggesting a hotel in the first place.. if you apply at the hotel, you can sex things up AFTER you get there. Applying both times may cause severe od.

So when is best to apply? Assume I never go to bars or clubs anymore.

I want to turn her thoughts sexual about me, BUT I don't want to make it seem like i'm coming on too strong if you know what I mean and scare her off. I want her for Long Term Relationship..I don't want her to think I just want sex and i'm "one of those players".

With an Significant other it is easy.. just apply it before hitting the sack before PLANNED sex.. But with a new girl your dating you need a better plan.

Also I am scared to OD.. 1 spray is about as much as I think I can handle.. I have tried Turn Up The Heat on its own at 1 spray successfully but never along with NA.. I think with NA containing none and a non players vibe you really don't want to much Turn Up The Heat to confuse the signal suddenly.. Just enough to get thoughts going in a physical direction leading to more physical touch and flirting that could result in a blow job in the car or heading off to a hotel for the evening to take things to the next level.

Help please...detailed answers/experiences would be nice.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2014 7:15 PM by dsouza.)
02-09-2014 7:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stoicbuzz
Checking out the place

Rep Post

RE: TURN UP THE HEAT STRATEGY
02-09-2014 7:32 PM

(02-09-2014 7:01 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I am using Turn Up The Heat for the first time in a long time.

I am accustomed to using a non androtics bonding, social, sexy product from LAL called Nude Alpha.

My target is mid twenties caucasion.

My question is, at some point I want to escalate to sex. Would you apply the Turn Up The Heat on a date *maybe 3rd or 4th* after you know a bond has developed and after kissing has already taken place during dates 1-2, and then on date 3-4 use NA Turn Up The Heat simultaneously.

Or would you continue to use NA and SUGGEST a hotel on date 3 or 4 and then only at the hotel apply a shot of Turn Up The Heat?

I figure if you apply the Turn Up The Heat on the beginning of the 3rd or 4th date you can BUILD UP THE ATTRACTION to suggesting a hotel in the first place.. if you apply at the hotel, you can sex things up AFTER you get there. Applying both times may cause severe od.

So when is best to apply? Assume I never go to bars or clubs anymore.

I want to turn her thoughts sexual about me, BUT I don't want to make it seem like i'm coming on too strong if you know what I mean and scare her off. I want her for Long Term Relationship..I don't want her to think I just want sex or Turn Up The Heat to make me like a sex starved man in self effects and jump her out of no where after bonding with her gently for the first 2 dates.

With an SO it is easy.. just apply it before hitting the sack before PLANNED sex.. But with a new girl your dating you need a better plan.

Also I am scared to OD.. 1 spray is about as much as I think I can handle.. I have tried Turn Up The Heat on its own at 1 spray successfully but never with NA.. I think with NA containing none and a none players vibe you really don't want to much Turn Up The Heat to confuse the signal.. Just enough to get thoughts going in a physical direction.

Help please...

If you and the female have are in a place where you have been kissing/making out for a prolonged period of time I'm sure sex is on her mind and a possibility and one spray of Turn Up The Heat wont turn either of you into sex maniacs, but can help point things in a sexier direction.

I'd probably suggest putting on Turn Up The Heat towards the end of the date. If you can hold her hand, you can probably make out with her, if you can make out with her, then you can apply Turn Up The Heat.

Also, I'm not sure if you want to outrightly suggest going to a hotel so as to not scare her or coming on too strong. Find some safer way of suggesting the hotel, like find a hotel with a restaurant or bar in it and say that you HAVE to take her here because they have the best *insert food or drink* in the world. Once you are there if things are going well it would be super easy to transition into getting a room.
02-09-2014 7:32 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

02-09-2014 9:04 PM

(02-09-2014 7:32 PM)stoicbuzz Wrote:  If you and the female have are in a place where you have been kissing/making out for a prolonged period of time I'm sure sex is on her mind and a possibility and one spray of Turn Up The Heat wont turn either of you into sex maniacs, but can help point things in a sexier direction.

I'd probably suggest putting on Turn Up The Heat towards the end of the date. If you can hold her hand, you can probably make out with her, if you can make out with her, then you can apply Turn Up The Heat.

Also, I'm not sure if you want to outrightly suggest going to a hotel so as to not scare her or coming on too strong. Find some safer way of suggesting the hotel, like find a hotel with a restaurant or bar in it and say that you HAVE to take her here because they have the best *insert food or drink* in the world. Once you are there if things are going well it would be super easy to transition into getting a room.

Actually after using Turn Up The Heat today I realize it doesn't even work with a girl exposed to NA.. You see NA projects the image of a cuddly sweet nice bonding loving sensual sexy guy and women want to snuggle kiss, make out and make LOVE not fuck.

Turn Up The Heat is LUSTY.. Its the rapists vibe.. "I'm down to FUCK you not make love to you"..

There's nothing wrong with this vibe when paired with mones like a314 etc (it actually came out with a314) because both were intimidating products.

But NA is not intimidating.. Its social, sexy, status, and crush.. Its LOVEY DOVEY.

What happened today is I put on only 1 spray of Turn Up The Heat with my SO who I've been having sex with and she turned down sex with me.

What happened is the first 1 hr we were both feeling more in the mood for massages and becoming more animated and passionate and then I had to apply my androgel which is testosterone cream.. Two hours later i am feeling even hornier and what happens is i notice a few things.. I am getting a lot of acne which i haven't had for MONTHS only hours after applying Turn Up The Heat 1 spray.. The spray didn't do it but it made my mind focus on horny sex which catapulted my test levels and caused me to breakout.. Then an hour later as the androgel is reaching its peak both my partner and I are having massive HEADACHES.

After which i decide to wash off the Turn Up The Heat. It helped a little but it was too late.. Headaches have arrived. zits have arrived. And my partner is quiet and introverted and not her usual bubbly self.

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. This happened with someone I actively HAVE sex with not a date.. Yet Turn Up The Heat fucked it up.

Can you imagine a girl who is a 10/10 who is bonding with me with NA and then 1 -2 dates later sees me get zits all over my zitless face and gets a massive headache and wonders why i'm horny and coming on strong instead of being romantic and lovey dovey and suggesting we make love instead?

It is my understanding that 1 spray Turn Up The Heat only has 2.5 mcg none.. Imagine what New Pheromone Additive or DP would of done to me????

I seriously doubt half spray would be any better.. I can't tolerate none and i'm 44 Asian. What is happening?

Perhaps NA all on its own is good enough for sex PERIOD.

Dsouza

My Journal:

My Youtube Channel:
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2014 9:06 PM by dsouza.)
02-09-2014 9:04 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

02-09-2014 11:01 PM

(02-09-2014 9:04 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Actually after using Turn Up The Heat today I realize it doesn't even work with a girl exposed to NA.. You see NA projects the image of a cuddly sweet nice bonding loving sensual sexy guy and women want to snuggle kiss, make out and make LOVE not fuck.

Turn Up The Heat is LUSTY.. Its the rapists vibe.. "I'm down to FUCK you not make love to you"..

There's nothing wrong with this vibe when paired with mones like a314 etc (it actually came out with a314) because both were intimidating products.

But NA is not intimidating.. Its social, sexy, status, and crush.. Its LOVEY DOVEY.

What happened today is I put on only 1 spray of Turn Up The Heat with my SO who I've been having sex with and she turned down sex with me.

What happened is the first 1 hr we were both feeling more in the mood for massages and becoming more animated and passionate and then I had to apply my androgel which is testosterone cream.. Two hours later i am feeling even hornier and what happens is i notice a few things.. I am getting a lot of acne which i haven't had for MONTHS only hours after applying Turn Up The Heat 1 spray.. The spray didn't do it but it made my mind focus on horny sex which catapulted my test levels and caused me to breakout.. Then an hour later as the androgel is reaching its peak both my partner and I are having massive HEADACHES.

After which i decide to wash off the Turn Up The Heat. It helped a little but it was too late.. Headaches have arrived. zits have arrived. And my partner is quiet and introverted and not her usual bubbly self.

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. This happened with someone I actively HAVE sex with not a date.. Yet Turn Up The Heat fucked it up.

Can you imagine a girl who is a 10/10 who is bonding with me with NA and then 1 -2 dates later sees me get zits all over my zitless face and gets a massive headache and wonders why i'm horny and coming on strong instead of being romantic and lovey dovey and suggesting we make love instead?

It is my understanding that 1 spray Turn Up The Heat only has 2.5 mcg none.. Imagine what New Pheromone Additive or DP would of done to me????

I seriously doubt half spray would be any better.. I can't tolerate none and i'm 44 Asian. What is happening?

Perhaps NA all on its own is good enough for sex PERIOD.

[EDIT]

It is now 2 hrs later.. I convinced my current partner to have sex and to just put up with it just to see how it would be with Turn Up The Heat.

Well I noticed I was more in a rush to fuck... My test levels must of shot up considerably with Turn Up The Heat it made me SO horny.

Then after she handjobs me she tells me I have never seen your dick so big.. It usually measures 6" erect.. Today it was 7"???-7.5"????

And I used no additional pills or anything. It was HUGE and STEELE.. The sex was terrible. She felt tight and shes 44 so it hurt. I didn't have the patience to go through a lot of foreplay with her as my test levels seems very high I was eager to fuck.

The sex latested 8 min after which she told me to stop as my dick was hurting her small vagina.

At that point she handjobbed me and I came.. I never come from a hand blow job unless I do it myself.. But it worked.. She got me off..

Turn Up The Heat is great for "fucking" bigger taller 30 somethings who get wet easily and have bigger vaginas.

If I was with my crush today the sex would of been terrible. She's petite and probably has a small vagina and in her mid twenties.

I would feel impatient to go through a lot of foreplay with her.

I'm going to perhaps use Turn Up The Heat but with my 28 y.o milf.. She has a bigger pussy and will appreciate a bigger penis brought on through a surge in test from Turn Up The Heat.

For a younger early mid 20 something girl NA is good enough. It has enough none to do the job and my dick averages about 6" with it which will fit a smaller woman. Also I will be able to perform a lot of foreplay which will be more appropriate for a younger woman. Something I couldn't do with Turn Up The Heat it made me SO HORNY.

Looks like Turn Up The Heat has a place after all.

Dsouza

My Journal:

My Youtube Channel:
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2014 11:03 PM by dsouza.)
02-09-2014 11:01 PM

ZB pmones
Sniffing out new scents

Rep Post

02-10-2014 1:44 AM

Very interesting...I don't get any personal reaction from Turn Up The Heat but I do get slight sexual attraction from Asian girls ranging from 21 year old to 30 year olds. They always sniff me and compliment on the smell and get snuggly. I just ordered A314 with the free Turn Up The Heat, will test this further. Hopefully the processing with AD is smooth hearing the nightmare stories of people dealing with them...fingers crossed.

*** Always ask for more ***
02-10-2014 1:44 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

02-10-2014 5:17 AM

(02-10-2014 1:44 AM)ZB pmones Wrote:  Very interesting...I don't get any personal reaction from Turn Up The Heat but I do get slight sexual attraction from Asian girls ranging from 21 year old to 30 year olds. They always sniff me and compliment on the smell and get snuggly. I just ordered A314 with the free Turn Up The Heat, will test this further. Hopefully the processing with AD is smooth hearing the nightmare stories of people dealing with them...fingers crossed.

Maybe because I didn't use it in a long while. The self effects of increased horniness, increased test, and bigger harder erection was quite evident.. I didn't like the increased acne. Also got increased hair growth all over my body and deeper baser voice.

Personally I think these characteristics are designed to satisfy darker skinned women (of any age) or much older women.

Lots of hostile reactions from men too, They were raising there voices and sounded challenging to each other and in a bad mood. Frowns from other men at me.

Dsouza

My Journal:

My Youtube Channel:
02-10-2014 5:17 AM
Wyatt
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-10-2014 8:49 AM

Turn Up The Heat is tricky. I can have one girlfriend basically be like a cat in heat nuzzling up to me ALL NIGHT LONG for sex again and again and again. She smells the Turn Up The Heat and that's it, get busy man. Most of my GFs like it/love it/lick it off. However, with one GF it was basically the only way she was attracted to me, without it, I was too fatherly/brotherly. I didn't wear it around her often enough for a couple weeks so she fell out of love with me.

Flipside, outright hostility from men if I'm dressed/acting like a player, can give a creepy vibe for sure.

At one spray paired with P83, IH and MX297 though it's a solid winning combo.

Solo it's useless for picking up a woman, but very, very useful in bed with someone you're already having a sexual relationship with. I think my first choice for a bedroom mone, then a toss up between Androstadienone , P83 or TAC.

As for the turning me on bit… no, BUT, it does put a lot of pressure/edge to the night to let's get down to the deed.
02-10-2014 8:49 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

02-10-2014 12:58 PM

(02-10-2014 8:49 AM)Wyatt Wrote:  Solo it's useless for picking up a woman, but very, very useful in bed with someone you're already having a sexual relationship with. I think my first choice for a bedroom mone, then a toss up between Androstadienone , P83 or TAC.

Are you saying you shouldn't use it till you've already had sex with a woman at least once first?

Dsouza

My Journal:

My Youtube Channel:
02-10-2014 12:58 PM

xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-10-2014 2:14 PM

I hate AD, but do use A314 for work, so I spike it with Turn Up The Heat since I'm 35, and most of my targets are 30+. It is tricky, and easy to OD with the alcohol, but it does work well. It gets me crazy horny as well, and works on women who like high none signatures. I haven't received many attractive hits, but more sexual hits. I don't use it in the bedroom since it's easy to OD on it. For a date, I would use Wolf/New Pheromone Additive for a younger chic, AV/New Pheromone Additive for 20's, and 30+ OD/New Pheromone Additive. I would try AV,Wolf, or NA with Turn Up The Heat. NA with New Pheromone Additive is also very good, but I'm not sure why you're using New Pheromone Additive at all. I only use New Pheromone Additive when I want the girl to love me like a soulmate.....this is bad if you're just "playing" her. If the girl gets hooked too hard, you're dealing with a fatal attraction.
02-10-2014 2:14 PM
Wyatt
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-10-2014 6:12 PM

(02-10-2014 12:58 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Are you saying you shouldn't use it till you've already had sex with a woman at least once first?

Er, no, but use it kinda as advertised, that is turn up the heat so to speak. Took me a long time to get that down pat.

Basically you're on a date, mainly banter, some rapport, as the night progresses you slip away to the washroom and throw on a spray. You/She should immediately change in conversation and manner within a couple minutes and things turn sexual although sometimes it makes me too pushy, kinda like being a horny 18 year old that just can't wait. If she is fine with the escalation risk throwing on another spray then escalate and mention going to a hotel or your place.

This has gotten me laid on a first date paired with either MX297 or A314. Flip side is, it can be too much for some women and they'll bolt, or LMR will stop things. (M-11 still the only mone to get me laid on a first date as a solo product).

Whatelse? There is a predatory vibe to Turn Up The Heat, so be careful with it. Great for existing relationships, but a bit much to handle for women before you're already in a sexual relationship. Treat it with respect.

TAC also buffers it well and takes off the pushy edge by a ton, BUT it usually makes me so laid back that I don't escalate things enough. Tempted to do a massive dose of Turn Up The Heat with TAC paired and see what happens.
02-10-2014 6:12 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Turn up the heat, is it still good? Radman 2 553 03-06-2019 10:14 AM
Last Post: Radman
  Turn Up the Heat Ides of March 1 1,388 01-05-2016 11:15 PM
Last Post: junglejuice
  Baseline Pheromone Strategy metaltree 0 845 08-06-2015 3:08 PM
Last Post: metaltree
  My Strategy for Movie Theater Followed by Bars metaltree 10 3,928 08-10-2014 10:38 AM
Last Post: metaltree
  Glace and Turn up the Heat Aero-el 4 1,971 03-17-2014 4:45 AM
Last Post: monemyname