Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
TKO Review...
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thumbs Up TKO Review...
05-10-2019 4:41 PM

Copied from the Apex forum...

Product name and scent

TKO

Love Potion #9 cover scent

Application dosage and locations

Between 2 and 3 sprays to the tops of the hands and sides of the neck

Environment tested in

Various stores, bar/restaurant, home

Time exposure

A few seconds to several hours

Duration of effects

Seems to last about 4 to 6 hours

Effects from mixing with other products

N/A

Range

About 4-6' (1 to 1.5 meters)

Self effects

I just want to smile. Makes me feel very relaxed yet energized. This is a terrible analogy but sort of a low grade speedball. Relaxed but alert.

Effects to others

Lots of smiles from random women. Hair twirls. I got 'boobed' multiple times not just by waitresses but by women I knew as well. All things WELL above baseline behavior.

Overall Thoughts

Best short description I can give of this is to call it a popularity potion. Guys seem to be okay with me when I wear this. No issues there but I don't really interact with guys much in my life. Women seem to give me extra attention in a more sexual or attractive type of way. This stuff hits my bride HARD. Dilated pupils, random hugs, random groping, just things that aren't her normal behavior.

Women I don't know find reasons to be close to me and just smile when they get into my phero range. Waitresses reaching over me and specifically resting their breasts on my shoulder. Women I know practically hang on me (getting my bride jealous and making her feel like she needs to claim me as her own by being extra affectionate.) Random kisses and just a general sense of women wanting to orbit me. Had a few unusual experiences with younger women (as in 18 to 25 aged) where they seemed to light up once my phero cloud hit them. It seemed to hit them really hard and I'd get Deer in the headlights'd and then motormouth syndrome kicked in. It was funny.

If this makes it as a regular product I WILL be buying it. For those guys who liked Ammo from Androtics, this works like they advertised that to. Where I never had much luck from Ammo, I DO have a lot of great luck from TKO. This to me is more fun than M3X but doesn't have quite as much fallout potential.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-10-2019 4:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Brojack
Pherovet

Rep Post

RE: TKO Review...
05-10-2019 7:50 PM

(05-10-2019 4:41 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Copied from the Apex forum...

Product name and scent

TKO

Love Potion #9 cover scent

Application dosage and locations

Between 2 and 3 sprays to the tops of the hands and sides of the neck

Environment tested in

Various stores, bar/restaurant, home

Time exposure

A few seconds to several hours

Duration of effects

Seems to last about 4 to 6 hours

Effects from mixing with other products

N/A

Range

About 4-6' (1 to 1.5 meters)

Self effects

I just want to smile. Makes me feel very relaxed yet energized. This is a terrible analogy but sort of a low grade speedball. Relaxed but alert.

Effects to others

Lots of smiles from random women. Hair twirls. I got 'boobed' multiple times not just by waitresses but by women I knew as well. All things WELL above baseline behavior.

Overall Thoughts

Best short description I can give of this is to call it a popularity potion. Guys seem to be okay with me when I wear this. No issues there but I don't really interact with guys much in my life. Women seem to give me extra attention in a more sexual or attractive type of way. This stuff hits my bride HARD. Dilated pupils, random hugs, random groping, just things that aren't her normal behavior.

Women I don't know find reasons to be close to me and just smile when they get into my phero range. Waitresses reaching over me and specifically resting their breasts on my shoulder. Women I know practically hang on me (getting my bride jealous and making her feel like she needs to claim me as her own by being extra affectionate.) Random kisses and just a general sense of women wanting to orbit me. Had a few unusual experiences with younger women (as in 18 to 25 aged) where they seemed to light up once my phero cloud hit them. It seemed to hit them really hard and I'd get Deer in the headlights'd and then motormouth syndrome kicked in. It was funny.

If this makes it as a regular product I WILL be buying it. For those guys who liked Ammo from Androtics, this works like they advertised that to. Where I never had much luck from Ammo, I DO have a lot of great luck from TKO. This to me is more fun than M3X but doesn't have quite as much fallout potential.

I don't see the test kitchen open, how can I get TKO?
This sounds like a great lazy man mone that'll allow the women to invade my space while I remain professional. In most cases; I have to combo several products to garner the reaction TKO seems to invoke with a small application.

in the end I don't have to be goodAngel

I just have to be righttouche
05-10-2019 7:50 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

05-10-2019 8:30 PM

(05-10-2019 7:50 PM)Brojack Wrote:  I don't see the test kitchen open, how can I get TKO?
This sounds like a great lazy man mone that'll allow the women to invade my space while I remain professional. In most cases; I have to combo several products to garner the reaction TKO seems to invoke with a small application.

You and I will only get to purchase this product if Thundr releases it to the public.
05-10-2019 8:30 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-10-2019 9:12 PM

I am hoping he makes it available.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-10-2019 9:12 PM

Brojack
Pherovet

Rep Post

05-11-2019 1:34 AM

(05-10-2019 8:30 PM)metaltree Wrote:  You and I will only get to purchase this product if Thundr releases it to the public.

Dagnabbit! I hope he has a large supply of the original mones in the formula in order not to run out and he releases it soon. If the hits are that obvious I will be buying several bottles at a time to stock up. In the last two weeks I have spent almost four hundred bucks on moans and new fragrances. I wish I had a waited for the new stuff to come out of the Pipelines.

05-11-2019 1:34 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

05-11-2019 3:04 AM

(05-11-2019 1:34 AM)Brojack Wrote:  Dagnabbit! I hope he has a large supply of the original mones in the formula in order not to run out and he releases it soon. If the hits are that obvious I will be buying several bottles at a time to stock up. In the last two weeks I have spent almost four hundred bucks on moans and new fragrances. I wish I had a waited for the new stuff to come out of the Pipelines.

Every product in his store was a brand new product at one time.
05-11-2019 3:04 AM
Brojack
Pherovet

Rep Post

05-11-2019 3:38 AM

(05-11-2019 3:04 AM)metaltree Wrote:  Every product in his store was a brand new product at one time.

I know yet I didn't see much when I used chamber 36 and manimal. Hopefully this will be in the store before summer hits.

05-11-2019 3:38 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-11-2019 11:45 AM

(05-11-2019 3:38 AM)Brojack Wrote:  I know yet I didn't see much when I used chamber 36 and manimal. Hopefully this will be in the store before summer hits.

Sorry to hear that. Chamber 36 is one of my go to products when I want a smooth day. Just a general VIP vibe. I nicknamed it Felix Felicis after a potion from Harry Potter. Liquid Luck.

I can't believe I forgot to mention one of my favorite TKO effects! Beautification. It's a fun sort of beautification where you sort of zero in on one feature of a person, even if you wouldn't normally find them attractive I find myself looking at a woman and thinking, 'she's alright but damn, look at that ass!' That sort of thing. I've noticed that the effect is also working in my favor as well because I've been wearing TKO while looking like a train wreck and women have complimented me on how good I looked. NOT normal even for polite people.

05-11-2019 11:45 AM

Brojack
Pherovet

Rep Post

05-11-2019 2:23 PM

(05-11-2019 11:45 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Sorry to hear that. Chamber 36 is one of my go to products when I want a smooth day. Just a general VIP vibe. I nicknamed it Felix Felicis after a potion from Harry Potter. Liquid Luck.

I can't believe I forgot to mention one of my favorite TKO effects! Beautification. It's a fun sort of beautification where you sort of zero in on one feature of a person, even if you wouldn't normally find them attractive I find myself looking at a woman and thinking, 'she's alright but damn, look at that ass!' That sort of thing. I've noticed that the effect is also working in my favor as well because I've been wearing TKO while looking like a train wreck and women have complimented me on how good I looked. NOT normal even for polite people.

It's seems like a well rounded product. I've been on the receiving end of the beautification aspect of mones that had a tinder date in awe.

05-11-2019 2:23 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-11-2019 3:10 PM

(05-11-2019 2:23 PM)Brojack Wrote:  It's seems like a well rounded product. I've been on the receiving end of the beautification aspect of mones that had a tinder date in awe.

It is pretty well rounded but I think most useful in a date or pickup setting. To try and use at work might be... distracting.

05-11-2019 3:10 PM

Share This Thread