Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
TKO Review...
Brojack
Pherovet

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: TKO Review...
05-11-2019 3:47 PM

(05-11-2019 3:10 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  It is pretty well rounded but I think most useful in a date or pickup setting. To try and use at work might be... distracting.

I'm looking forward to reading more as your test continues!

in the end I don't have to be goodAngel

I just have to be righttouche
05-11-2019 3:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

05-11-2019 4:02 PM

No offense to Thundr, but he might want to consider clarifying his product line. There's too much confusion imo.

C36 and Manimal came and went, and now something called TKO, which might be like Ammo?

It's starting to look like HAX all over again.Whistle3

Not to mention the website is still unfinished.Dodgy

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
05-11-2019 4:02 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-11-2019 5:24 PM

(05-11-2019 4:02 PM)theLaw Wrote:  No offense to Thundr, but he might want to consider clarifying his product line. There's too much confusion imo.

C36 and Manimal came and went, and now something called TKO, which might be like Ammo?

It's starting to look like HAX all over again.Whistle3

Not to mention the website is still unfinished.Dodgy

Both C36 and Manimal are on the website as New Arrivals. I was just using Ammo as an example of an attractive product that is magnetic. I never got much from Ammo but it was advertised as being sexual. I get a lot from TKO.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-11-2019 5:24 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

05-11-2019 5:33 PM

(05-11-2019 5:24 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Both C36 and Manimal are on the website as New Arrivals. I was just using Ammo as an example of an attractive product that is magnetic. I never got much from Ammo but it was advertised as being sexual. I get a lot from TKO.

I know that they're available, but even after reading the threads, I'm not sure what they're designed for exactly.

Imo products should be functional and specific, not just by preference like a fragrance.

When I look at LAL or Alpha Dream's site, I don't see many redundancies. But with Apex, it's all over the place similar to HAX.

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2019 5:47 PM by theLaw.)
05-11-2019 5:33 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-11-2019 9:44 PM

(05-11-2019 5:33 PM)theLaw Wrote:  I know that they're available, but even after reading the threads, I'm not sure what they're designed for exactly.

Have you contacted Thundr and asked him about a plain language description of each of his products? I understand being a bit confused or put off by hyperbole but in my experience, if you ask him a direct question he’ll give you a direct answer.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-11-2019 9:44 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

05-11-2019 10:10 PM

(05-11-2019 9:44 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Have you contacted Thundr and asked him about a plain language description of each of his products? I understand being a bit confused or put off by hyperbole but in my experience, if you ask him a direct question he’ll give you a direct answer.

I was saying this more as something that could be clarified publicly on the site or on the review threads. Gary does a great job of this with each product release.

It's just a better business move to clearly label/describe each product (I assume Thundr would like to sell more bottles than less).

Pheromone products are confusing enough already.Big boss

05-11-2019 10:10 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-11-2019 10:12 PM

(05-11-2019 10:10 PM)theLaw Wrote:  I was saying this more as something that could be clarified publicly on the site or on the review threads. Gary does a great job of this with each product release.

It's just a better business move to clearly label/describe each product (I assume Thundr would like to sell more bottles than less).

Pheromone products are confusing enough already.Big boss

Ah, I gotcha. I agree with you about Gary being very straightforward in his product copy. To be honest, I think he does a better job with the direct description than anyone else. LPMP is about the closest for me otherwise. I'd rather not read 300 words about a product without really seeing a true description of its intended purpose.

05-11-2019 10:12 PM
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-12-2019 2:49 PM

(05-11-2019 5:33 PM)theLaw Wrote:  I know that they're available, but even after reading the threads, I'm not sure what they're designed for exactly.

Imo products should be functional and specific, not just by preference like a fragrance.

When I look at LAL or Alpha Dream's site, I don't see many redundancies. But with Apex, it's all over the place similar to HAX.

I have to agree with this. Apex in general has turned me off because even though user reviews are good, the website findings (and descriptions) are not the greatest, including products seeming very similar to each other.

Anyway, let's get back to TKO! Apart from Ammo, is there any current relatabe product, or would you say it is a must try, brand new product, Snoopy?
05-12-2019 2:49 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-12-2019 3:17 PM

(05-12-2019 2:49 PM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  I have to agree with this. Apex in general has turned me off because even though user reviews are good, the website findings (and descriptions) are not the greatest, including products seeming very similar to each other.

Anyway, let's get back to TKO! Apart from Ammo, is there any current relatabe product, or would you say it is a must try, brand new product, Snoopy?

You mean besides The Love God? Mrgreen

05-12-2019 3:17 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

05-13-2019 3:23 PM

Looks like he added bullet points to the website for most products telling what he designed the products for. I don't see manimal here but products most seem represented including Tusc and sex magnet.
05-13-2019 3:23 PM

Share This Thread