Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
THE OD & SXD9 FILES
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

THE OD & SXD9 FILES
02-04-2016 10:11 AM

I have no answers for you, but ...

*** OVERDOSE: I had not tried this one before because it is pretty expensive, but I decided to give it a try. I noticed no self effects, but it made my girlfriend go crazy sniffing me when I wore it. I tookone squirt and dabbed a little under each arm, a little on my chest, and the rest on my neck. I got under the covers to let it heat up a little and when she came to bed, I told her I was wearing a new cologne, and to see if she liked it. She started sniffing me and got very aroused, looking like she was in ecstasy when she smelled it. We ended up fucking as usual. (RANDYSAVAGE)

*** SXD-9: i tried this and she smelled it right away and asked me if I had a new cologne. She said it was very mild, but she liked it. It has no noticeable smell to me at all. I didn't notice any effects on her. I combined it with Overdose and she went sex crazy. She kept saying, "What did you do to me?" while I fucked her. She got super wet, so wet that every time I thrust into her, it made a really loud, wet pussy fart sound. She told me she had over 30 orgasms. Pretty neat.

The SXD-9 I put on my neck only. Just one squirt. The Overdose I used one squirt as well, but I put it under my arms, on chest, and crotch. I divided up the squirt so each area had a small amount from one squirt, not a squirt for each area.

My girlfriend is 28 BTW. (RANDYSAVAGE)

OD:DOMINATION: I use both almost at a 1 to 1 ratio. I used like 3 to 4 pumps of OD gel, and like 3 to 4 drops of Domination. I've experienced wild sex with multiple orgasms with OD and Domination. It also created intense sexual stimulation. This will be with women from 25-40.

Pago has mentioned SXD9 had TAC like properties, which might be evident. What's interesting is that I believe OD gel also has this chemical which might enhance orgasms. I played around with TAC at 20mcg with Turn Up The Heat, and also had some very exciting times in the bedroom. (This was actually recommended by Pago as well)

Since they're using some similar properties, I believe this orgasm or sexual enhancing component in SXD9 is also in OD gel. (XTRASPECIAL)

OD:SXD9: IMO, the perfect combination is 1 pump sdx-9 and a half-pump of Overdose. For the cover scent, I use Pherlure (I know its a scam, but it smells great)

This combo has been awesome. I've been experimenting w/others for a few years, but I'm definitely done now heh.

I'm 29 and the strong hits have been all young white (and a couple) of hispanic girls. Bordering on too young, meaning 20-23. With this combo, I get similar stories that you hear on these boards.. Lingering eye contact, approachability, and Ive been asked to dance a lot, which used to be extremely rare. Im somewhat introverted, so I've tried L2k, Chikara, Corpo dirty primitive, and a couple other more popular ones. Nothing too great for me.

With this combo, however, I seem do less work for more results. Only 2-3 tiny "drops" of OD with a full pump of SXD-9. The Pherlure cover is perfect because I always get comments on it, even with 1 spray. It's expensive, but I can't find another similar scent. I'm sure there's other pheromone products that work better, but Im probably sticking w/these two. (ZERO159 29-Y-O)

OD:SXD9: K long story short. 1 pump of each = induced hair twirling for days on end, yes, including those sneaky quick looks. Used this combo at the bar on Sunday. It is just a teensie bit intimidating, OD is POTENT at 1 full pump.

Men on the other hand? They just stare.

SXD9 is a fun/social, laid back type product. OD is an aggressive, Alpha, take charge product. (SUCIIDEKINGS)

OD:SXD9: Some people like myself mix to see the results. No such thing as magic Smile. I have used OD on its own and got laid first time hanging out with the chick and I have used sdx-9 and I was opened by one female and she stuck on me all night. Combining has worked for me but it's truly hard to quantify what is doing what. However I had 2 females going crazy in a bar while wearing both. Either way if you don't test you won't know. We shouldn't discourage mixing products. This is my two cents. FYI: my results was posted in the OD thread.

That was my theory in mixing them based on there description. It is a nice mix for sure. I have since used that mix in Vegas with good results too but keep in mind this was very Vegas and most people there are looking for fun. (PIPER23)

SXD9:DOMINATION: SXD9 is amazing for sex. There's something in it that makes it more mind blowing. I wear 1 pump of SXD9, and 1-2 drops of Domination in the groin area.

She has more intense orgasm when i wear sxd9. L2k v2 and domination might give her more but the sxd9 is more intense.

Shes 56 and can handle more none. She just eats it up.

I wore her out last night with the sxd9 combo.

And for me the sex is more intense. I find it a little more difficult to finish with l2k.

---------- Absolutely! My initial tests showed that SXD-9 has an amazing social pull. Now I was lucky enough to find it's sexual properties. Amazing stuff! (CHAOTIC)

SXD9:DOMINATION: Tried out SXD9 this past weekend on my girl.

Sex was great for her but me. Oh man. The orgasm was explosive. Yes TAC is purported to have orgasm enhancing properties. When I toss in a little TAC my girl seems to have more intense orgasms.

I tend to use about 30 mcg TAC with some -none product such as New Pheromone Additive or Domination.

Used a pump of SXD9 on chest and neck, with a drop of Domination in the pubic area.

I get a lot of blowjobs so getting a blowjob was no different than other times. However she had a lighter more sensual touch.

Blowjobs in the beginning of my relationship with her felt more mechanical.

Not my favorite thing she would say. That's girl talk for i don't like doing it.

New Pheromone Additive in the groin had her enjoying the stay down there but evolve had her enjoying the whole process. With New Pheromone Additive she would attack with gusto so she could get wet and climb on top so we could get started. Evolve has her taking her time. She wasn't as in a hurry. Domination allowed me to pull her hair harder and be a bit rougher. I'm a sick puppy. Lol she enjoys the roughness with domination.

Which brings me to SXD9. This changed the dynamic of the usual Domination. No hurry like Evolve and a little more playful. If i didn't pull her up she would have still continued. I'm going to have to go back to Evolve so i can compare.

But the sex. I usually don't have explosive orgasms after having sex the night before.
It feels TAC like. Its such a chore but ill have to do more testing. (PARADIGMSHIFT)

SXD9:EVOLVE: One drop of Evolve oil spread over one pump of SXD-9. Worked GREAT. (SNOOPYACE)

SXD9:POSSESS ALPHA: I noticed that combining SXD-9 and Possess Alpha REALLY gets my lady worked up. She seems more disinhibited by the SXD-9 and the androstenone in the Possess Alpha really seems to rev her up. She is extra wet and extra turned on. GREAT STUFF. (SNOOPYACE)

Nana

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
02-04-2016 10:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

RE: THE OD & SXD9 FILES
02-04-2016 10:39 AM

Not to pee on this fire but many of these reports are about posters girlfriends getting aroused when they are exposed to Androstenone based products.

4 of the 8 posters mentioned in the above posts are talking about their SO's reaction to an Androstenone based product (RANDYSAVAGE, CHAOTIC, PARADIGMSHIFT and SNOOPYACE).

Girlfriends are predisposed to have sexual relations with their boyfriends...

Many of these posters could have sprayed plain Androstenone and gotten the same results.
02-04-2016 10:39 AM
MMM

Rep Post

02-04-2016 11:02 AM

(02-04-2016 10:39 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Not to pee on this fire but many of these reports are about posters girlfriends getting aroused when they are exposed to Androstenone based products.

4 of the 8 posters mentioned in the above posts are talking about their SO's reaction to an Androstenone based product (RANDYSAVAGE, CHAOTIC, PARADIGMSHIFT and SNOOPYACE).

Girlfriends are predisposed to have sexual relations with their boyfriends...

Many of these posters could have sprayed plain Androstenone and gotten the same results.

Pee all you like, P! I absolutely no problem with people sharing their thoughts and what they see through their lenses. Drinks It's why we're here, yes? In my Chinese voice, "WONG!" I'm here to get laid, and to improve the quality of such moments! No DIH, No she smiled at me, No she looked at me twice, but to GET LAID!!! Whistle3

Carry on! Smartly!!!! Party2

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
02-04-2016 11:02 AM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-04-2016 1:03 PM

paradox has a point but these reports do serve a very useful purpose to married men or ones with gf's in general. In case the relationship lost that spark because of life, kids, hectic work lives pheromones can add that extra spark ANY relationship needs.

The Dude abides...
02-04-2016 1:03 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

02-04-2016 1:36 PM

Curious about the OD/SXD-9 ingredient overlap.

SXD-9 is more social and OD starts social so mixing the two together would seem to water down the OD.

I have never mixed the two myself. I can see that adding none to SXD-9 could really send it down that sexual corridor more so than OD on it's own.

I've only added SXD-9 to my A314/Xist work oil combo to add some lasting softer touch and it works wonderfully with half a glob SXD-9 spread over the top of my chest. Never two days in a row though since those gels stay with you.

As far as improved sex; if in fact SXD-9 has TAC in it then it will improve orgasmisivity (My new word)
Course, I wash my day wear off every night so not the full on force of product in the evenings , yet still present and affecting others.

Tough to try none combos on a gf since they are already into you if not just from previous none product imprinting. From women I know, I don't see a huge difference from one none (GOOD ONE) product to another. I see more behavioral changes(differences) when testing totally new (not pure sexual) products on them. New meaning they have never been exposed to them in any way shape or form.
02-04-2016 1:36 PM

Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

02-04-2016 2:22 PM

(02-04-2016 1:03 PM)andromun Wrote:  paradox has a point but these reports do serve a very useful purpose to married men or ones with gf's in general. In case the relationship lost that spark because of life, kids, hectic work lives pheromones can add that extra spark ANY relationship needs.

Just protecting the consumer (as usual) by pointing out a fact that may not be so obvious.

The worst case scenario is that a single guy buys OD and SDX-9 (at a cost of $150+) thinking that women will be begging to suck his dick only to be disappointed with the results.

The best case scenario is that a single guy buys OD and SDX-9 and women beg to suck his dick. Unfortunately, OD and SDX-9 have been combined by members already and no one has reported women begging to suck their dick or instant sex.

Just shedding the light of reality on these reports (protecting the consumer).
02-04-2016 2:22 PM
MMM

Rep Post

02-04-2016 4:20 PM

(02-04-2016 2:22 PM)Paradox Wrote:  The best case scenario is that a single guy buys OD and SDX-9 and women beg to suck his dick.

That's what I've been waiting for all these years!!!! Wizard

Come on vendors! Before I lose interest in sex, please! Bomb

02-04-2016 4:20 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

02-04-2016 4:55 PM

(02-04-2016 2:22 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Unfortunately, OD and SDX-9 have been combined by members already and no one has reported women begging to suck their dick or instant sex.

I'm have stopped posting in forums because I'm in the process of trying to refocus my life and posting in forums is a major distraction. But I think a contribution here will be valuable.

I reported that I had 2 SNLs last year with this combo each time with a girl I just met that night. It was a short paragraph amongst a much larger posting in my journal so easy to miss. Both girls were older. These two nights were my only two SNLs the entire year and I tried a lot of other products.

Both girls were instantly attracted to me the moment they first noticed me. Both girls thought I was really hot. Both girls were enthusiastic about going home with me that night. Both girls wanted to have sex with me really badly. Both girls were very enthusiastic to see me again. Both girls had sex with me again another time.

Dosage:
1 full pump Overdose Gel
1 full pump SXD-9
02-04-2016 4:55 PM
MMM

Rep Post

02-04-2016 7:09 PM

Do you remember your application spots, Tree?

(02-04-2016 4:55 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I'm have stopped posting in forums because I'm in the process of trying to refocus my life and posting in forums is a major distraction. But I think a contribution here will be valuable.

I reported that I had 2 SNLs last year with this combo each time with a girl I just met that night. It was a short paragraph amongst a much larger posting in my journal so easy to miss. Both girls were older. These two nights were my only two SNLs the entire year and I tried a lot of other products.

Both girls were instantly attracted to me the moment they first noticed me. Both girls thought I was really hot. Both girls were enthusiastic about going home with me that night. Both girls wanted to have sex with me really badly. Both girls were very enthusiastic to see me again. Both girls had sex with me again another time.

Dosage:
1 full pump Overdose Gel
1 full pump SXD-9

Oh my! No way! He's just gotta be speaking with a forked tongue, right!? Where is that peeing fella at!?!?!? Bad

Just kidding, P. Honest! facepalm

And now, I'd like to insert, "WHEN IT COMES TO MONES, AS IN LIFE, THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS TO EVERYTHING WE CAN SAY OR THINK. YES, EVEN WHAT THE PROS SAY. TESTING IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET YOUR ANSWERS." Scaut

As the saying goes, "JUST ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE DOORS OF FEAR, AWAITS A WHOLE NEW AND WONDERFUL WORLD"

And I swear! I only made this post because of the EXTRA WETS and EXPLOSIVE ORGASMS comments. Hadn't even thought about girlfriends, wives or bumping buddies. Sorry I failed at that. Tis good that was pointed out, tho.

TEST! TEST! TEST! Your answers are in the TESTING! popcorn

(This post was last modified: 02-04-2016 7:15 PM by MMM.)
02-04-2016 7:09 PM

jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-05-2016 2:56 AM

No where he states that putting on them will magically cause harem of horney women begging for your D.It clearly states that most of this happen with thier girl.These combos are useful when girl is at your place(after you are done with attraction and rapport).Newby can always buy one and request a sample for the other one.Shok
02-05-2016 2:56 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Tongue OD & SXD9 - THE SEX FILES MMM 0 1,283 07-31-2014 4:50 PM
Last Post: MMM