Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OD & SXD9 - THE SEX FILES
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Tongue OD & SXD9 - THE SEX FILES
07-31-2014 4:50 PM

WARNING: Play at your own risk! Diablo

OD:DOMINATION: I use both almost at a 1 to 1 ratio. I used like 3 to 4 pumps of OD gel, and like 3 to 4 drops of Domination. I've experienced wild sex with multiple orgasms with OD and Domination. It also created intense sexual stimulation. This will be with women from 25-40.

Pago has mentioned SXD9 had TAC like properties, which might be evident. What's interesting is that I believe OD gel also has this chemical which might enhance orgasms. I played around with TAC at 20mcg with Turn Up The Heat, and also had some very exciting times in the bedroom. (This was actually recommended by Pago as well)

Since they're using some similar properties, I believe this orgasm or sexual enhancing component in SXD9 is also in OD gel. (XTRASPECIAL)

OD:SXD9: IMO, the perfect combination is 1 pump sdx-9 and a half-pump of Overdose. For the cover scent, I use Pherlure (I know its a scam, but it smells great)

This combo has been awesome. I've been experimenting w/others for a few years, but I'm definitely done now heh.

I'm 29 and the strong hits have been all young white (and a couple) of Hispanic girls. Bordering on too young, meaning 20-23. With this combo, I get similar stories that you hear on these boards.. Lingering eye contact, approachability, and Ive been asked to dance a lot, which used to be extremely rare. I'm somewhat introverted, so I've tried L2k, Chikara, Corpo dirty primitive, and a couple other more popular ones. Nothing too great for me.

With this combo, however, I seem do less work for more results. Only 2-3 tiny "drops" of OD with a full pump of SXD-9. The Pherlure cover is perfect because I always get comments on it, even with 1 spray. It's expensive, but I can't find another similar scent. I'm sure there's other pheromone products that work better, but I'm probably sticking w/these two. (ZERO159 29-Y-O)

OD:SXD9: K long story short. 1 pump of each = induced hair twirling for days on end, yes, including those sneaky quick looks. Used this combo at the bar on Sunday. It is just a teensie bit intimidating, OD is POTENT at 1 full pump.

Men on the other hand? They just stare.

SXD9 is a fun/social, laid back type product. OD is an aggressive, Alpha, take charge product. (SUCIIDEKINGS)

OD:SXD9: Some people like myself mix to see the results. No such thing as magic Smile. I have used OD on its own and got laid first time hanging out with the chick and I have used sdx-9 and I was opened by one female and she stuck on me all night. Combining has worked for me but it's truly hard to quantify what is doing what. However I had 2 females going crazy in a bar while wearing both. Either way if you don't test you won't know. We shouldn't discourage mixing products. This is my two cents. FYI: my results was posted in the OD thread.

That was my theory in mixing them based on there description. It is a nice mix for sure. I have since used that mix in Vegas with good results too but keep in mind this was very Vegas and most people there are looking for fun. (PIPER23)

SXD9:DOMINATION: SXD9 is amazing for sex. There's something in it that makes it more mind blowing. I wear 1 pump of SXD9, and 1-2 drops of Domination in the groin area.

She has more intense orgasm when i wear sxd9. L2k v2 and domination might give her more but the sxd9 is more intense.

Shes 56 and can handle more none. She just eats it up.

I wore her out last night with the sxd9 combo.

And for me the sex is more intense. I find it a little more difficult to finish with l2k.

---------- Absolutely! My initial tests showed that SXD-9 has an amazing social pull. Now I was lucky enough to find it's sexual properties. Amazing stuff! (CHAOTIC)

SXD9:DOMINATION: Tried out SXD9 this past weekend on my girl.

Sex was great for her but me. Oh man. The orgasm was explosive. Yes TAC is purported to have orgasm enhancing properties. When I toss in a little TAC my girl seems to have more intense orgasms.

I tend to use about 30 mcg TAC with some -none product such as New Pheromone Additive or Domination.

Used a pump of SXD9 on chest and neck, with a drop of Domination in the pubic area.

I get a lot of blowjobs so getting a blowjob was no different than other times. However she had a lighter more sensual touch.

Blowjobs in the beginning of my relationship with her felt more mechanical.

Not my favorite thing she would say. That's girl talk for i don't like doing it.

New Pheromone Additive in the groin had her enjoying the stay down there but evolve had her enjoying the whole process. With New Pheromone Additive she would attack with gusto so she could get wet and climb on top so we could get started. Evolve has her taking her time. She wasn't as in a hurry. Domination allowed me to pull her hair harder and be a bit rougher. I'm a sick puppy. Lol she enjoys the roughness with domination.

Which brings me to SXD9. This changed the dynamic of the usual Domination. No hurry like Evolve and a little more playful. If i didn't pull her up she would have still continued. I'm going to have to go back to Evolve so i can compare.

But the sex. I usually don't have explosive orgasms after having sex the night before. It feels TAC like. Its such a chore but ill have to do more testing. (PARADIGMSHIFT)

SXD9:EVOLVE: One drop of Evolve oil spread over one pump of SXD-9. Worked GREAT. (SNOOPYACE)

SXD9:POSSESS ALPHA: I noticed that combining SXD-9 and Possess Alpha REALLY gets my lady worked up. She seems more disinhibited by the SXD-9 and the androstenone in the Possess Alpha really seems to rev her up. She is extra wet and extra turned on. GREAT STUFF. (SNOOPYACE)

THE END Drinks

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2014 4:56 PM by MMM.)
07-31-2014 4:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  THE OD & SXD9 FILES MMM 29 10,094 05-31-2016 7:26 AM
Last Post: MMM
  Accessing 4-shared files CanadianGuy45 9 3,946 02-06-2012 11:09 AM
Last Post: shadowknight