Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Synergist's SpellboundRX reviews
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3372 thanks in 1534 posts

RE: Synergist's SpellboundRX reviews
05-27-2012 8:55 AM

That was the exact problem I had with what they sent me. I felt badly for not being able to test them properly
05-27-2012 8:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Synergist

Synergist
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 389
Thanks received:
621 thanks in 231 posts

05-28-2012 5:49 AM

I've decided I might pass it on in the hope someone else, who likes amber, will be able to get some use out of it. It's in my trade thread on the Love Potion forum if anyone is interested.

Visit my journal! Drinks

See my product list and links to all reviews

Check out my blind testing thread!
Girl_pinkglassesf
05-28-2012 5:49 AM
Synergist
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
621 thanks in 231 posts

07-18-2012 6:10 AM

I put in the conditioner (Centre of Attraction in "sensuality" fragrance) today as a leave-in, as I have done a few times when I want a break from my normal leave-in conditioner. I haven't been able to test it properly because I've usually been wearing some other kind of pheromone - I try to resist, but the temptation is there to spritz or roll something onto my skin as well most days. But today I wasn't expecting to see anyone at all, as I was mostly driving solo across the countryside all day, and went mone free apart from what was in my hair.

Anyway, I had to stop at a mechanic to have some repairs done to my brakes. I walked in, wearing a nice black and white top and a cute beret, all girly and pretty. I tell the mechanic, an older gentleman covered in grease, what I need and he tells me it will be a few hours, but when I tell him I'm on my way as part of a longer journey and still have a long way to go today, he pushes me in front of the other jobs and has the boys work on the car rightaway, while I stand or sit nearby and watch.

The parts are taken out of my car and put in some machine, which has to do something to them that takes half an hour or so. During this time the boys all get their lunches and join me at the table. I could not feel more out of place if I tried. Here are five men, sweaty and greasy, in their overalls eating hot dogs and acting like they had never seen a woman before in their life. We were surrounded by plaques with crude jokes on the walls and posters of naked or semi-naked women. I felt ridiculously posh and girly for the setting. We sat there for literally about ten minutes, and the boys all seemed to scared to say a word, just kept eating and exchanging glances at each other. The silence was thick, and I felt it was all caused by my presence. One by one they pulled out their iPhones and began to show each other things on them, using hushed tones like they didn't want me to hear. I felt really uncomfortable, and I had no idea what to do about it! I was so intimidated by these huge guys, who probably thought I was some prissy little girl and would laugh at anything I tried to say to them - not that I would have had a clue what to say to start conversation anyway.

So I am actually sitting there thinking, like the addict I am, what pheromone blend I should have worn for the situation, and wondering if things would have been different if I had put on mones that morning. Then I remember the conditioner. My hair is almost completely under my beret, so I subtly start to take out the ends and run my fingers through them.

It may have been complete coincidence, but within a minute the eldest mechanic starts to ask me some questions and makes conversation. Where am I from, what do I do, where am I going today, why, etc. Before long a conversation has sprung up around cars - the new car I just bought, how much I want to sell my old one for. And all the boys are joining in. It becomes a lively debate about the price of certain car makes and everyone loosens up very quickly. We keep on chatting until the parts returned, and they had replaced them in the car, and it was time to go!

Like I said, could have been coincidence - no way to know. But it's a good start all the same.

Visit my journal! Drinks

Girl_pinkglassesf
07-18-2012 6:10 AM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, mark-in-dallas, Q-Tips, as33156
Synergist
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
621 thanks in 231 posts

07-29-2012 6:49 AM

Well I tried out the Friend to Everyone phero blend in "Diamonds" fragrance today. I didn't notice any phero effects, though it is still too early to make a call on that, but I quite liked the fragrance. I sprayed on some Love Potion Pink as well and together it did smell a bit commercial, but very yummy. Good to know I'd wear it just for the fragrance, even if the phero blend didn't work for me.

I have to say though, I am looking all over the website and I can't even find info on this fragrance to see what it is supposed to smell like. The descriptions for fragrances still come up with the message about the fragrance descriptions being rewritten that has been there for some months now. How long does it take to write a fragrance description?

Visit my journal! Drinks

Girl_pinkglassesf
07-29-2012 6:49 AM
Thanks given by Q-Tips, as33156, Pheroman
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11643
Thanks received:
8804 thanks in 2724 posts

07-29-2012 7:23 AM

(07-18-2012 6:10 AM)Synergist Wrote:  I put in the conditioner (Centre of Attraction in "sensuality" fragrance) today as a leave-in, as I have done a few times when I want a break from my normal leave-in conditioner. I haven't been able to test it properly because I've usually been wearing some other kind of pheromone - I try to resist, but the temptation is there to spritz or roll something onto my skin as well most days. But today I wasn't expecting to see anyone at all, as I was mostly driving solo across the countryside all day, and went mone free apart from what was in my hair.

Anyway, I had to stop at a mechanic to have some repairs done to my brakes. I walked in, wearing a nice black and white top and a cute beret, all girly and pretty. I tell the mechanic, an older gentleman covered in grease, what I need and he tells me it will be a few hours, but when I tell him I'm on my way as part of a longer journey and still have a long way to go today, he pushes me in front of the other jobs and has the boys work on the car rightaway, while I stand or sit nearby and watch.

The parts are taken out of my car and put in some machine, which has to do something to them that takes half an hour or so. During this time the boys all get their lunches and join me at the table. I could not feel more out of place if I tried. Here are five men, sweaty and greasy, in their overalls eating hot dogs and acting like they had never seen a woman before in their life. We were surrounded by plaques with crude jokes on the walls and posters of naked or semi-naked women. I felt ridiculously posh and girly for the setting. We sat there for literally about ten minutes, and the boys all seemed to scared to say a word, just kept eating and exchanging glances at each other. The silence was thick, and I felt it was all caused by my presence. One by one they pulled out their iPhones and began to show each other things on them, using hushed tones like they didn't want me to hear. I felt really uncomfortable, and I had no idea what to do about it! I was so intimidated by these huge guys, who probably thought I was some prissy little girl and would laugh at anything I tried to say to them - not that I would have had a clue what to say to start conversation anyway.

So I am actually sitting there thinking, like the addict I am, what pheromone blend I should have worn for the situation, and wondering if things would have been different if I had put on mones that morning. Then I remember the conditioner. My hair is almost completely under my beret, so I subtly start to take out the ends and run my fingers through them.

It may have been complete coincidence, but within a minute the eldest mechanic starts to ask me some questions and makes conversation. Where am I from, what do I do, where am I going today, why, etc. Before long a conversation has sprung up around cars - the new car I just bought, how much I want to sell my old one for. And all the boys are joining in. It becomes a lively debate about the price of certain car makes and everyone loosens up very quickly. We keep on chatting until the parts returned, and they had replaced them in the car, and it was time to go!

Like I said, could have been coincidence - no way to know. But it's a good start all the same.

That was all you dear. Guys can tend to be very introvert around a hot woman they feel are out of their league mentally, financially, and sexually. Most of my friends who became mechanics weren't ladies men. Try we're geeks when it came to cars

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
07-29-2012 7:23 AM
Thanks given by Synergist

Synergist
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
621 thanks in 231 posts

07-29-2012 7:44 AM

(07-29-2012 7:23 AM)as33156 Wrote:  That was all you dear. Guys can tend to be very introvert around a hot woman they feel are out of their league mentally, financially, and sexually. Most of my friends who became mechanics weren't ladies men. Try we're geeks when it came to cars

AS3! Feels like I haven't seen you in ages!! Smile

Reading back on my post, and trying to see it from a guy's perspective, I can see where you're coming from. But from my perspective, I was just as intimidated as they were! I mean, there were FOUR of them, and only one of me!! I certainly wasn't thinking "I'm hot and better than them", I was thinking "they will think I'm some stupid little girl who knows nothing about cars if I say something"!

Visit my journal! Drinks

Girl_pinkglassesf
07-29-2012 7:44 AM
Thanks given by as33156
Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4814
Thanks received:
3953 thanks in 1469 posts

07-29-2012 7:51 AM

(07-18-2012 6:10 AM)Synergist Wrote:  I could not feel more out of place if I tried. Here are five men, sweaty and greasy, in their overalls eating hot dogs and acting like they had never seen a woman before in their life. We were surrounded by plaques with crude jokes on the walls and posters of naked or semi-naked women. I felt ridiculously posh and girly for the setting. We sat there for literally about ten minutes, and the boys all seemed to scared to say a word, just kept eating and exchanging glances at each other. The silence was thick, and I felt it was all caused by my presence.

They were texting each other instead of talking lol.
Probly sumthin like:
"Crickey!!! Did you see that....a woman!"
"Yea mate, i think your right.... what type of sheila you think she is"
"I dunno...but look at those sharp fang....venomous I reckon"
"You blokes betta watch youselves, them species are trouble...big trouble..."

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
07-29-2012 7:51 AM
Thanks given by as33156, Synergist
Synergist
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
621 thanks in 231 posts

07-29-2012 8:24 AM

Haha! But I don't get the video - I thought it was meant to be something comedic - am I missing something? It's just a red belly isn't it, what's the big deal?

Visit my journal! Drinks

Girl_pinkglassesf
07-29-2012 8:24 AM
Thanks given by as33156
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1909
Thanks received:
946 thanks in 517 posts

07-29-2012 8:27 AM

(07-29-2012 7:44 AM)Synergist Wrote:  AS3! Feels like I haven't seen you in ages!! Smile

Reading back on my post, and trying to see it from a guy's perspective, I can see where you're coming from. But from my perspective, I was just as intimidated as they were! I mean, there were FOUR of them, and only one of me!! I certainly wasn't thinking "I'm hot and better than them", I was thinking "they will think I'm some stupid little girl who knows nothing about cars if I say something"!

You remind me so much about my sister. I'm currently doing workplacement doing the samething.
Working at a mechanic place.
She always gets me to talk to the guys when it comes to servicing her car because she too thinks that they will think she's stupid for not knowing anything about cars, but hey we all started somewhere, no need to be ashamed.

As far as I've experience with pass customers. It's probably is coincedence as i've noticed that alot with my workmates. The more physically attractive the owner of the car was (female owners obviously) the more they put the person up that pedestal is if they were no equal.

I do it too, although when working it's more of the vehicles. The more expensive/prestiege/how much the owner loves their car/ I get the anxiety haha.

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
07-29-2012 8:27 AM
Thanks given by as33156, Synergist

Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4814
Thanks received:
3953 thanks in 1469 posts

07-29-2012 7:09 PM

(07-29-2012 8:24 AM)Synergist Wrote:  am I missing something? It's just a red belly isn't it, what's the big deal?
Thats the point. Its just a woman, whats the big deal.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
07-29-2012 7:09 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  terry's SpellboundRX experience terry0400-40 31 10,607 06-13-2015 5:44 AM
Last Post: JLG1
  SpellboundRX Oil based pheromones? dorfmeister 8 2,399 06-12-2015 6:22 PM
Last Post: kimosabe
  SpellboundRX nmorgen 12 5,248 05-24-2012 9:52 PM