Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Synergist's SpellboundRX reviews
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3549
Thanks received:
2464 thanks in 945 posts

RE: Synergist's SpellboundRX reviews
05-15-2012 9:28 AM

(05-15-2012 9:04 AM)Synergist Wrote:  Maybe I should try something crazy and dangerous like sitting the boat on top of my oil burner?? Or putting the boat in the oven? Or in a warm spot of sun? Or even in the car on a hot day? Still, the pyromaniac in me is whispering, just light the wick already... Twisted lol

I love a crazy, sexy pyro as much as the next chick, but you should not light the wick. Light other candles for ambiance while you are melting the phero-wax, for sure. But besides being toxic, I imagine the flame will comprimise the mones that come into contact with it.

Now, car on a hot, sultry day totally gets my vote! I find cars are just the perfect environment for pheromones. It's like you and your friends are inside your own pherobubble. I get the most awesome results in cars. Great conversations, hardcore hits, delicious atmosphere...

IDK what pheromones are in said candle, but you could set it in your car an hour or so before picking someone up. Perhaps put it in a Victoria's Secret bag, let it diffuse a little bit, go for a ride. When you get back to your place or theirs, grab the bag from your back seat and bring it with you for the massage... hot candle wax massages are fantastic. Just a thought Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2012 9:31 AM by AlternativeGirl.)
05-15-2012 9:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by thundr, Lexy
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3372 thanks in 1534 posts

05-15-2012 9:50 AM

I like the car idea too. With my luck I would forget it was in there, take off and knock the whole mess over. Then I'd have a sex mobile for months. Which could be fun if I didn't have kids.
I like the car idea too. With my luck I would forget it was in there, take off and knock the whole mess over. Then I'd have a sex mobile for months. Which could be fun if I didn't have kids.
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2012 9:50 AM by halo0073.)
05-15-2012 9:50 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, thundr
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3549
Thanks received:
2464 thanks in 945 posts

05-15-2012 9:57 AM

(05-15-2012 9:50 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  I like the car idea too. With my luck I would forget it was in there, take off and knock the whole mess over. Then I'd have a sex mobile for months. Which could be fun if I didn't have kids.

Big Grin *giggling wildly* Hence another good reason for the cute little Vickie's Secret bag! *still giggling*

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
05-15-2012 9:57 AM

thundr
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 3486
Thanks received:
6794 thanks in 1198 posts

05-15-2012 10:12 AM

Not sure if I can read any more of this and I will now have to read another post somewhere else to get these sultry images out of my head.

You ladies are an absolute mess and I cannot support this kind of behavior.. nope not one bit. Wild and crazy is bad. Bad I tell ya!

I have decided that all 3 of you are sexy insane and that is scary. LOL. I must now avert my burning virgin eyes..
05-15-2012 10:12 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, halo0073
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4814
Thanks received:
3953 thanks in 1469 posts

05-15-2012 6:46 PM

I decided to celebrate a birthday in my car one night.
The best part was being busted by the police (guy+girl 25-30), who after asking her for ID just giggled and said "just be careful we get strange people round here".Party2

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
05-15-2012 6:46 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
Synergist
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 389
Thanks received:
621 thanks in 231 posts

05-26-2012 10:10 AM

Have been trying out the various fragrances I got sent. I'm still amazed at the amount of product I got for free, my "free samples" are 40ml total, 5ml of each of their 8 fragrances!

As some of you know I'm still new to fragrances, but I've been eagerly learning about them, particularly through the Love Potion scents, and loving the journey. I've had extremely limited exposure to commercial scents, at least in terms of wearing them for myself. But my only real experience with commercial scents has taught me that they all seem to be very similar. I mean I know they're different, but they all have the same quality to them. Does that make sense? Maybe it's just the alcohol base I can smell? I don't know, but a lot of them just smell "perfumey" and "fake" to me, which is what put me off wearing them for so long (that and an overly tomboy-ish nature that also put me off make-up, pretty clothes, or anything of the like for almost all my life). I'm sure they're not all like that, I know for one I love Pink Sugar, and no doubt there are others. But my experience trying out the SpellboundRX fragrances felt much the same as when I've gone to try out commercial fragrances in the shop - after a while they all start to smell the same to me, all basically some combination of citrus and musk with that perfumey undertone. Perhaps I have been spoilt by the depth and richness and variety of the lovely Love Potion oils, so I might not be making a fair comparison here. To those that love commercial scents, I believe these are of pretty standard quality.

Anyway, here are my thoughts on these fragrances, for what they're worth:

Amber Romance: Don't like this one at all. I'm not a fan of Amber so I guess I didn't expect to, and I wouldn't have ordered something with it. It pretty much smells like amber, not sure what else I can say here.

Awaken: Citrusy and lemony. It's ok. This is supposed to be similar to "Oxygen" by Lanvin but I've never tried that fragrance (or any others really) so I couldn't say.

Captivate: Again citrusy, but a bit more florally, has a bit more depth and warmth to it than Awaken. Again, it's all right. Supposed to be similar to "Happy" by Clinique.

Enchanting Lure: Very musky, too much so for my taste. A little bit floral as well. Supposed to be similar to "Very Sexy" by Victoria's Secret.

Entice: A bit musky, and too citrus, has that fake fruit smell from Lick Me All Over, the only commercial fragrance referred to that I'm actually familiar with! The citrus calms down on dry down, thankfully, and it becomes very similar to Lick Me All Over. I don't mind LMAO but I prefer the fruity blends from Love Potion like Jungle Colada. This one is supposed to be based on a blend of LMAO and "White Musk" from the Body Shop.

Free Fall: Definitely my favourite. Florally and sweet, a bit soft and musky, and dries down to a nice "warm" smell on my skin. This actually reminds me of the fragrance in Scent of Eros for Women. Supposed to be similar to "Cool Water" by Davidoff.

Kindle: This starts off ok with the familiar citrusy note, but I don't like how smoky it turns - just smells a little wrong to me for some reason. Supposed to be similar to "Eternal Love" by Ed Hardy.

Passion Rose: I'm not a fan of rose smells, as they always remind me of my grandma. This one was exactly like that, suffocatingly sweet and rose smelling. The smell got up my nose and made me want to sneeze. For people that like rose, they would love this, but it's not me.

Visit my journal! Drinks

See my product list and links to all reviews

Check out my blind testing thread!
Girl_pinkglassesf
05-26-2012 10:10 AM
Thanks given by Lexy, Pheroman
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 697
Thanks received:
458 thanks in 226 posts

05-26-2012 11:01 AM

lol..Rose scents remind me of grandma too! ...I love Max Attract Silk, it works every time, but the rose scent drives me crazy. I have to cover the $hit out of that one. Still a great product tho, because of the results it gives me.

What types of mones does Captive have? ...I like Happy for the summer. Do their products work? (phero wise)

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

"Personal style, wicked game, unique approach, and solid confidence."~Thundr
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2012 11:02 AM by Lexy.)
05-26-2012 11:01 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl

halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3372 thanks in 1534 posts

05-26-2012 12:29 PM

Kindle skeeved me out too. Too smokey mapley. Didn't know if I was supposed to smell like breakfast or a forest fire in Canada.
05-26-2012 12:29 PM
Synergist
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
621 thanks in 231 posts

05-26-2012 7:21 PM

(05-26-2012 11:01 AM)Lexy Wrote:  What types of mones does Captive have? ...I like Happy for the summer. Do their products work? (phero wise)

I only have the fragrance samples, they don't have pheromones in them, sorry! Normally you build your products there and you can put whichever pheromone blend you like with the fragrance you like.

Visit my journal! Drinks

Girl_pinkglassesf
05-26-2012 7:21 PM
Thanks given by Lexy
Synergist
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
621 thanks in 231 posts

05-27-2012 6:03 AM

I've worked out what the 30ml Centre of Attraction phero blend in "Amber Romance" is - it is under "oils and sprays", not perfumes, and it is listed as a Spray retailing at $34.94. The phero blend in this sounds promising, but I just can't get past the smell - I really don't like amber smells, and even when I covered it with Pink Sugar it just came out gross to my mind. Sadly I'm not sure I'll be able to stand the smell enough to properly test this phero blend out.

Visit my journal! Drinks

Girl_pinkglassesf
05-27-2012 6:03 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, halo0073

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  terry's SpellboundRX experience terry0400-40 31 10,605 06-13-2015 5:44 AM
Last Post: JLG1