Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Swoon Discussion... Non-Reviews
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3975
Thanks received:
2077 thanks in 1025 posts

RE: Swoon Discussion... Non-Reviews
04-16-2016 2:45 PM

(04-16-2016 2:07 PM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  I'm still figuring out how this effects others but for me, its drugs. I'm super relaxed...like I can't take this in the day or I won't be productive. A little dazed in the head, to be honest. I have a lot of swagger and feel secure in my body, light on my feet. Like, I feel like I'm floating down the street instead of walking. I'm a little more talkative and have to be conscious about being concise when I communicate. I feel good, I wanna smile, and don't give 2 fucks.

I think tomorrow is going to be my last daytime test and after that, unless its a 'chill day' I'm not taking it. I'm going to a concert wednesday night, so I'll do it again then (after tomorrow, unless I make plans with 'potential'). I'm hoping to have sex at least one more time before giving a review. This stuff hits me hard.

Have you given any thought to IF it's Swoon or a mixture of Swoon AND the pill? Had you used the pill before, NiKKiDoHerRight? Search
04-16-2016 2:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1168
Thanks received:
1053 thanks in 487 posts

04-20-2016 6:25 AM

(04-16-2016 2:45 PM)MMM Wrote:  Have you given any thought to IF it's Swoon or a mixture of Swoon AND the pill? Had you used the pill before, NiKKiDoHerRight? Search

The drug-like effect is from Swoon, I've experienced that both before and after the pill. The deep orgasm is from Swoon...it amplifies sensations for me. The pill is responsible for the performance, and yes it was my first time. Swoon likely played a role in the performance as well, since it relaxes me and facilitates even more sensuality.

I will use Swoon again on her because I'm curious about the imprinting effects ("We’ve taken the vibe that Astaxanthin brings to the table and combined it with 4 other pheromone molecules to drive that fun and friendly exploration vibe with a masculine and sexual sense that imprints."). I'll also try to have sex with her at least once without the influence of a pill.

This stuff is a lot of fun! I don't think it gets very sexual on its own, you have to steer it there. I'm learning...

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
04-20-2016 6:25 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, renny, Ekscentra, V-nice, moe, SuperJoy, DssMaster, DssMaster
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 693
Thanks received:
695 thanks in 308 posts

04-20-2016 7:19 AM

(04-20-2016 6:25 AM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  This stuff is a lot of fun! I don't think it gets very sexual on its own, you have to steer it there. I'm learning...

I wore a homerolled astax yesterday, both to compare to Swoon and to PT-A. Alone, astax is more energetic than Swoon. Astax seems to catch me completely offguard while feeling very familiar. Paradox posted a Cheetos commercial in the PT-A testing thread that really rang true for me. Swoon definitely tames that offguard feeling,..

I'm struggling a bit with whether this is a good thing or not. On the one hand I really like the power steering of Swoon compared to astax. On the other there is a lot to be said for letting go of the wheel while the car parks itself.

The Androstenone Discussion
04-20-2016 7:19 AM
Thanks given by NikkiReloaded, Snoopyace, Ekscentra, V-nice, SuperJoy
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1053 thanks in 487 posts

04-20-2016 8:02 AM

(04-20-2016 7:19 AM)renny Wrote:  I wore a homerolled astax yesterday, both to compare to Swoon and to PT-A. Alone, astax is more energetic than Swoon. Astax seems to catch me completely offguard while feeling very familiar. Paradox posted a Cheetos commercial in the PT-A testing thread that really rang true for me. Swoon definitely tames that offguard feeling,..

I'm struggling a bit with whether this is a good thing or not. On the one hand I really like the power steering of Swoon compared to astax. On the other there is a lot to be said for letting go of the wheel while the car parks itself.

I never really liked the word 'steering'...partly because it seemed like bs and partly because I didn't know how to, or what it really meant. Thanks to Swoon, I have a better handle on it (pun intended).

Based on my observations so far, Swoon gives me control of whatever social environment I'm a part of. I've noticed a 'mirror' effect, a stronger rapport than normal. I'm also starting to see a pattern of people looking for me to lead. So I feel 'steering' is necessary, and I have to compensate for it because it makes me wanna just go with the flow.

04-20-2016 8:02 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, renny, V-nice, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2707
Thanks received:
3595 thanks in 1579 posts

04-20-2016 8:15 AM

(04-20-2016 7:19 AM)renny Wrote:  I'm struggling a bit with whether this is a good thing or not. On the one hand I really like the power steering of Swoon compared to astax. On the other there is a lot to be said for letting go of the wheel while the car parks itself.

I like your analogy here. I completely agree that they are different. For my personality, I am loving how easy Swoon is to move in either a more sexual direction or a more social one. It really is the most consistent I've seen for steering things sexually with my bride.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
04-20-2016 8:15 AM
Thanks given by renny, NikkiReloaded, V-nice, DssMaster

renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 693
Thanks received:
695 thanks in 308 posts

04-20-2016 8:21 AM

That's the thing. Astaxanthin just wants to play. The additions in Swoon give some control to that. For instance my Love and I went to bed last night tired and aggravated with the kids and without really having had anytime to ourselves to decompress from the day. I had some Astax on from playing around with it a couple of hours earlier and within minutes of getting into bed things went all tickley fun on us...I would not have steered Swoon that way last night...I was just too tired. It was great despite the fact that the mood just wasn't there on it's own. Yes being in bed with my wife is different from seducing a date or a pickup or even a casual FB. Still it's amazing to me what this molecule is capable of.

The Androstenone Discussion
04-20-2016 8:21 AM
Thanks given by NikkiReloaded, V-nice, Snoopyace, SuperJoy, DssMaster
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1053 thanks in 487 posts

04-20-2016 9:16 AM

(04-20-2016 8:21 AM)renny Wrote:  That's the thing. Astaxanthin just wants to play. The additions in Swoon give some control to that. For instance my Love and I went to bed last night tired and aggravated with the kids and without really having had anytime to ourselves to decompress from the day. I had some Astax on from playing around with it a couple of hours earlier and within minutes of getting into bed things went all tickley fun on us...I would not have steered Swoon that way last night...I was just too tired. It was great despite the fact that the mood just wasn't there on it's own. Yes being in bed with my wife is different from seducing a date or a pickup or even a casual FB. Still it's amazing to me what this molecule is capable of.

Aha! I've noticed feeling more playful when I'm wearing Swoon, and there's always a lot of silliness. Like, gut-busting laughter. I'm also more socially engaged...like making jokes feels way easier, as well as making great observations and leading conversations. It's as if I'm not so caught up in the interaction and with that 'distance', I can clearly choose how I want to communicate without worrying about what I want to communicate.

04-20-2016 9:16 AM
Thanks given by renny, Ekscentra, V-nice, Snoopyace, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan
V-nice

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1589
Thanks received:
2022 thanks in 705 posts

04-20-2016 6:00 PM

You guys are on the money with Swoon that it's a control /steering type of blend. Also I feel it's got a wide variety in the age ranges.

I was just at a jeweler purchasing some earrings. I flirted with this jeweler(Latina) and complimenting her nose ring. She was very enthusiastic. I told her I just want to stay and chat with her. Lol. She accepted saying of course you can! But I notice the impatient customers who were next getting even more impatient as we were conversating about her and not the sale! Lol. So with courtesy, I sped up the pace and just made the purchase! Smh!

But I felt so in control of the moment! As if the convo was heading right where I wanted it to. The clues were there.

"it’s like you’re Disney World and the person you interacted with just stepped through the gates at the entrance for the first time."

I'm learning a little everyday with Swoon and one of the most important things I've learned about wearing mones in general is the interaction. The interaction will yield the best results no matter what blend.

Makes sense why Tom will receive better results than Dick and Harry.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
04-20-2016 6:00 PM
Thanks given by Ekscentra, NP17, NikkiReloaded, Snoopyace, renny, SuperJoy, DssMaster
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1053 thanks in 487 posts

04-21-2016 6:29 AM

This stuff has some awesome potential...I think it could one up Nude Alpha. Reminds me of SXD-9+Nude Alpha with the positives amplified and the negatives muted. It has that 'crush' vibe (its called Swoon for goodness sake!) and I have seen a few instances of kino already. I know, I just know, that adding Androstadienone to this mix is deadly. Snoopy talked about the GOA/Swoon combo and it sounded like fallout (if I'm using that term correctly). Unfortunately, Androstadienone is the bane of many a man's existence. Swoon imprints AND it can be worn pretty much everyday...

I was going to write a review tomorrow but now I need to test the imprinting effects. One thing's for sure, I'm a VERY satisfied customer.

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2016 6:32 AM by NikkiReloaded.)
04-21-2016 6:29 AM
Thanks given by V-nice, Diegoboy, Snoopyace, renny, DssMaster

dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 435
Thanks received:
158 thanks in 130 posts

04-21-2016 7:51 AM

Any thoughts on how Swoon or just ATX pairs with alpha mixes?

Intense.
04-21-2016 7:51 AM

Share This Thread