Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Swoon Discussion... Non-Reviews
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2707
Thanks received:
3595 thanks in 1579 posts

RE: Swoon Discussion... Non-Reviews
09-04-2016 5:14 PM

(09-04-2016 5:08 PM)Dblr619 Wrote:  Any observations on women during her cycle or pms?

From my experience wearing this from 2 to 5 drops around various women during and prior to girl week (and having done so since getting my bottle of Swoon)...

It works to help their mood improve and it does keep the fun vibe but it doesn't appear to alleviate PMS symptoms in the same way that androstedienone does. Around the women I know, androstedienone seems to be the champion at at helping them physically feel more comfortable. It's day 2 of girl week here and I'm wearing Captain oil which has androstedienone and I am seeing her noticeably feeling better when I am close to her.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2016 5:14 PM by Snoopyace.)
09-04-2016 5:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by V-nice, Dblr619, DssMaster
AngryAngel
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

11-08-2016 1:30 PM

Pheromone treasures is my favorite pheromone company and I finally figured out how I want to use their pheromones. Im looking for a girlfriend but I want to get to know some women too so I think swoon would be great for breaking the ice and helping to get women to talk to you then when you decide you want to take things further you can use Escape the friend zone and grail of affection when you want to start a relationship. Then zero to 69 when youre ready to have sex... It took me a while but I finally figured out how I want to use these pheromones. Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2016 1:31 PM by AngryAngel.)
11-08-2016 1:30 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, V-nice
V-nice

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1589
Thanks received:
2022 thanks in 705 posts

11-08-2016 3:09 PM

(11-08-2016 1:30 PM)AngryAngel Wrote:  Pheromone treasures is my favorite pheromone company and I finally figured out how I want to use their pheromones. Im looking for a girlfriend but I want to get to know some women too so I think swoon would be great for breaking the ice and helping to get women to talk to you then when you decide you want to take things further you can use Escape the friend zone and grail of affection when you want to start a relationship. Then zero to 69 when youre ready to have sex... It took me a while but I finally figured out how I want to use these pheromones. Smile

And let me tell you the beauty of it all.

Pheromones will enhance your own game. I know it has for me.

As you pointed out in the order you've decided you're going to use the products, you'll notice continued use is "practice makes perfect". Practice, practice, practice. Because you want to see the mones work, the more you start seeing it working, the more confident you become when approaching women.

So, even without mones, I've become better at...

Breaking the ice
Seduction
Number close
Getting the booty

So there are different pheromone blends for different situations, some can do it standalone, but I've learned to close the gap between "is it me or the mones", as some blends of course, can be more efficient than others.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
11-08-2016 3:09 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, kalpan56

Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 117
Thanks received:
596 thanks in 229 posts

07-14-2017 9:32 PM

Reviving this one because I had a question that might be better asked here than the main review thread. I haven't seen much comboing this with THU, so I was wondering if anyone tried it. I know there was some speculation that that a hard-hitting sexual mix might overpower Swoon's reported lighter, playful vibe, but I can't help thinking the two might compliment each other if played strategically. For example, apply Swoon to extremities, like the wrists or hands to get it out there, then have a shot or two of THU in the core area, like the abdomen or groin. Open her up with the Swoon, and as comfort rises and she gets closer, let THU take over and ramp up the sexual impulses.

I dunno, just theorycrafting right now. I'll be running just Swoon at work next week to feel it out for myself, but I have a one-off situation developing possibly for tomorrow (Saturday) night, and thought this might be a fun combo to try, given the circumstances.
07-14-2017 9:32 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, TheManInTheFedora
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1937
Thanks received:
1355 thanks in 683 posts

07-14-2017 9:41 PM

(07-14-2017 9:32 PM)Data4 Wrote:  Reviving this one because I had a question that might be better asked here than the main review thread. I haven't seen much comboing this with THU, so I was wondering if anyone tried it. I know there was some speculation that that a hard-hitting sexual mix might overpower Swoon's reported lighter, playful vibe, but I can't help thinking the two might compliment each other if played strategically. For example, apply Swoon to extremities, like the wrists or hands to get it out there, then have a shot or two of THU in the core area, like the abdomen or groin. Open her up with the Swoon, and as comfort rises and she gets closer, let THU take over and ramp up the sexual impulses.

I dunno, just theorycrafting right now. I'll be running just Swoon at work next week to feel it out for myself, but I have a one-off situation developing possibly for tomorrow (Saturday) night, and thought this might be a fun combo to try, given the circumstances.

I've been thinking about this combo. But I haven't tried it yet. Mainly cos I got swoon in vanilla and THU in adg.

I'd be interested about this combo and what u'll find. Keep us on the loop please. Thabks Data.
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2017 9:42 PM by DrChocolate.)
07-14-2017 9:41 PM
Thanks given by Data4
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 117
Thanks received:
596 thanks in 229 posts

07-14-2017 9:46 PM

(07-14-2017 9:41 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  I've been thinking about this combo. But I haven't tried it yet. Mainly cos I got swoon in vanilla and THU in adg.

I'd be interested about this combo and what u'll find. Keep us on the loop please. Thabks Data.

Will do, Doc. If the plans work out, it might wind up being another storytime entry for my journal. Big Grin
07-14-2017 9:46 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1937
Thanks received:
1355 thanks in 683 posts

07-14-2017 9:47 PM

(07-14-2017 9:46 PM)Data4 Wrote:  Will do, Doc. If the plans work out, it might wind up being another storytime entry for my journal. Big Grin

Lol. I do enjoy'em. Looking forward to. Smile
07-14-2017 9:47 PM

Share This Thread