Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Supplements: Epimedium
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Supplements: Epimedium
03-15-2013 9:18 AM

(11-22-2012 10:18 AM)Androaura Wrote:  
(11-16-2012 6:06 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  AlternativeGirl....

Go on...

I'm listening.

I agree with Dafixisin.

An experience or two would be awesome, AlternativeGirl.

Are there any other supplements out there that function quite similar to the way of Epimedium?

All the replies so far have been helpful & cool.

Thanks.

I am no Biology major. I can only speak of my personal experiences (I could site a study or two, but you'll notice I generally never do.)

But if you are looking for other supplements with similar sexy results... maca. I started talking this in a powder form around the same time I started taking epimedium (9 years ago now).

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
03-15-2013 9:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Supplements: Epimedium
06-18-2013 11:34 AM

Copied form my journal:

(03-15-2013 9:18 AM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  Friday June 14th... I had been eating a lot of raw, organic foods to cleanse my body thursday and friday... salads with cucumber and avocado... smoothies with coconut water and celery... and I had taken just a ton of vitamins and supplements. If you know me, you know how I am about it being beneficial to supplement to get the most out of mones... (there is also an ongoing joke about me at the office where we work about how I am always telling everyone to drink more water... it is rather comical how obsessed I am with all this). But Friday I took a ton of epimedium and maca.... ginseng... several multivites... an over the top b vite that I have just recently started taking.... and then I got dressed up and went to work looking smoking hot... but did not wear any mones....

I got mad hits... guys just finding random excuses to go on and on about things that they were obviously hoping I would find interesting. I am obliging for sure... I was obviously making it hard for one guy to think straight.. he was making mistakes on the thing he was working on while he kept wanting to talk to me. Then he started talking to me about how his girlfriend does not treat him the same as she used to... totally unsolicited information... I got hit on by several ladies as well. Several ladies were telling me how pretty and charming I was. Other ladies were making up excuses to talk to me and complement me. One of my female coworkers commented on how great my tits work with the dress I wore. I could go on but you get the idea... hits. mad hits.

Then I went home to my husband who called me a hottie, told me how much he loved my body, took me to the bedroom and was seriously huffing on my hair and my body and saying how amazing I smell while we were making love... sans mones.

This is not the first time I have used epimedium and maca to get phero type hits. (It works particularly well when one is eating healthy.) I had been doing this before I even bought my first mones. This is just a fine example of one day that I thought I'd throw out there.

Also wanted to add the epimedium converts the cortisol into hgh. I feel so much sexier and in the zone when I am taking this. I can work my ass off, dance all night or have mindblowing sex with all the energy. I love it.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
06-18-2013 11:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread