Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Success Oil Thread
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Success Oil Thread
02-15-2017 1:26 AM

I did a full length roll on each forearm and went to class. It was a good day and I am grateful to say, I do not regret using it today in place of one of my usuals.

Felt there was an increase of trustworthiness. There was an best friend like vibe around everyone. Rapport I wouldn't usually expect. Increased respect and status, more than NA for sure but can't compare it to others. Feels very positive and like people were happier to see me. Friends picked up that something was different about me. I'm sorry for confusing you all with my constantly changing signatures.

Scores out of 3

2/3 social - I felt happy to chat today. People around me were talking abundantly and without restriction.

2/3 status - Felt people back away, give me my space. I might be seeing signs of the "I can cut you off in the convo whenever" feature.

2/3 sexy - I felt like hotter shit than usual. This feeling of sexiness should go up with the dosage being increased.

3/3 rapport and comfort? Never felt anything like this before. It was pretty obvious. It was unusual how I clicked so well with everyone today. It's like they wanted me more. This is the aspect that stood out to me the most because I haven't felt a feeling like this before. It's not the NA bonding hypnotizing social aspect, it's better. I had a conversation in the hall for 15 minutes where someone told me some intimate things. I was wondering why they were telling me this stuff. It felt weird. It felt like everyone wanted to be my best friend today. I should push the dose higher. This feels like the opposite of the intimidation vibe that A314 puts out. It is not beta at all. Not a single beta moment was experienced by me today.

1/3 aura enhancement. I've been wearing a lot of Wolf lately, and the celebrity aura is fantastic. People give me a lot of attention when walking around with Wolf. My friend and I went for a walk in the mall and I did not receive as much attention. I did not find a VIP glow in it today, but I didn't find that VIP glow until 1/2 a 30ML bottle of Wolf, so it could be there. Aura felt the none enhancement, that's about it. This was the only disappointing thing about my test today.

Smells good. It's better on my skin then in the bottle. I applied it around 7.5 hours ago and I can still smell it on my forearm.

TL;DR - I liked it. I think I will like it more as I learn to use it.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2017 3:17 AM by BigDickBandit420.)
02-15-2017 1:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big John
Vendor

RE: Success Oil Thread
02-16-2017 10:29 AM

Any updates?
02-16-2017 10:29 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

02-16-2017 12:44 PM

No. I'm running something else today. Next time I wear it will be Tuesday the latest. I'll wear Successful if I have a family outing this weekend. The vibe feels like it would go well in that situation.

It's early to come to conclusions but I think that a large part of the status comes from how much people trust you.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

02-16-2017 12:44 PM
Big John
Vendor

02-16-2017 2:25 PM

(02-16-2017 12:44 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  No. I'm running something else today. Next time I wear it will be Tuesday the latest. I'll wear Successful if I have a family outing this weekend. The vibe feels like it would go well in that situation.

It's early to come to conclusions but I think that a large part of the status comes from how much people trust you.

Nice. That's sounds perfect in a sales job. Everything is sales in life really.
02-16-2017 2:25 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

02-24-2017 12:52 AM

3 rolls up and down each forearm for a total of 6.

Everybody felt close to me. Too close for my liking but it's a personal thing. It is like the close feeling of tusc but much higher. Personal space invasion by tusc but it was all well meaning. Aura enhancement wasn't spectacular. Feel like it lacked status. Everyone's used to wolf, a314, or tusc with me. It's not as easy to get compliance. It's not inspiring in that matter.

Tried to interject in people's convoys a few times where I'd expect to be able to with wolf or any of the previously mentioned alpha mixes and couldn't.

/bro-science

(This post was last modified: 02-24-2017 1:15 AM by BigDickBandit420.)
02-24-2017 12:52 AM

Big John
Vendor

02-28-2017 12:08 PM

How is the SUCCESSFUL testing going?

02-28-2017 12:08 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-01-2017 7:54 AM

For real. I would've been all over this one. It's definitely an intriguing mix from the site.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
03-01-2017 7:54 AM
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-01-2017 8:11 AM

(03-01-2017 7:54 AM)Spars Wrote:  For real. I would've been all over this one. It's definitely an intriguing mix from the site.

Yes. Would like to see reports on this.

Intense.
03-01-2017 8:11 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

03-01-2017 12:03 PM

No I haven't ran it since the last report. I have class tomorrow and will do two full length rolls on each forearm hoping that it's the sweet spot between 1 and 3.

Update: I just put two rolls on each forearm. It's on the bathroom counter so I figured why not....I'm going to where something today anyways. Measuring self effects mostly today and I don't have any extended interactions with people planned. It smells good.

/bro-science

(This post was last modified: 03-01-2017 12:12 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
03-01-2017 12:03 PM
Big John
Vendor

03-01-2017 12:50 PM

Sounds good! Thank you!

03-01-2017 12:50 PM

Share This Thread