Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Success Oil Thread
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Success Oil Thread
03-01-2017 6:21 PM

Ran my errands, went to the gym and washed it off. 2 rolls is better than one and three. Felt an enhanced sense of warmth and rapport surrounding me today. That's all I got as my interactions were short and transactional as stated earlier. I'm going to wear two rolls on each forearm to class tomorrow.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
03-01-2017 6:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

03-02-2017 6:00 PM

2 rolls up and down each forearm. Half way through class so I'll update later.

No invasion of space like with three rolls. Stronger feeling of warmth and trust. It feels right, not artificial and totally believable.

It could be an imprint of all the alpha (tusc, a314 and wolf) I've wore to class in various combos, but it feels like there is some massive alpha status in this that I have to find and learn to steer in here. The way my professor said my name today resonated with a status.

The range is pretty good. I feel it hit everyone within distance to talk to at a regular volume.

Seems like this and Nude are advertised similarly. I haven't tried Nude but have a sample vial I'll give a try in class to compare the two

Update: women feeling more protected. Classmates, and girls at the bar. Takes 15-20 min to kick in. I'm not keeping track of the time but it is not immediate or as quick as I'd like but glad it happens. More easily noticeable than TUSC at 4 drops.

Don't feel added sexual tension or attraction at all.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2017 9:16 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
03-02-2017 6:00 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

03-04-2017 8:50 PM

Here's some comments for my journal

Successful oil is great if I'm looking for straight trust and warmth. The no sexual attraction factor is a deal breaker for me right now. It feels like it reduces what I have without mones. At this stage of my life, I don't need a no sexual all rapport product. That's the best phrase to describe it. "No sexual lots of rapport". I won't comment on status because it took me months to find the status of Wolf and Tusc which I believe both are status behemoth.

Not in journal: I think it is great at creating rapport but if you're looking for seduction this isn't for you. Sales? Theoretically excellent. I don't have a sales job. My friend is and I'll try to get him to use it.

/bro-science

03-04-2017 8:50 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

03-09-2017 1:47 AM

Met my friend who sells Hondas for a living at a bar tonight and gave him my bottle. I told him my dosage sweet spots. He put five rolls on his forearms and he commented "now I smell like a bathroom." I haven't smelled it in a bathroom yet but it's possible. Fresh smelling bathroom it would be.

I felt a great feeling of warmth and....Trust? I don't usually get this feeling fromnanyone so it's hard to comprehend and put a word to it to be honest it was strange and maybe that is because I knew he was wearing something extra.

/bro-science

03-09-2017 1:47 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

03-13-2017 7:18 PM

Had dinner with him last night. He said the first time he used it at work he didn't notice anything. He used it again Sunday, and didn't get any sales but the entire department said that the clientele was bad that day. Will keep updating as the days go by.

/bro-science

03-13-2017 7:18 PM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

03-19-2017 3:08 PM

Update from my friend

/bro-science

(This post was last modified: 03-19-2017 3:09 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
03-19-2017 3:08 PM
Big John
Vendor

03-20-2017 11:52 AM

(03-19-2017 3:08 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  

Update from my friend

That's a great review! It sounds like Successful is a great choice for sales and making money. Thank you very much!

03-20-2017 11:52 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

03-20-2017 12:48 PM

You're welcome. Thanks for the suggestion I would've never gave it to him otherwise. Some say the best for sales are socials cuz customers respecting you don't mean sales.

I saw he was at work at midnight so k asked how it is going. Got this reply.

/bro-science

03-20-2017 12:48 PM
Big John
Vendor

03-21-2017 8:54 AM

(03-20-2017 12:48 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  You're welcome. Thanks for the suggestion I would've never gave it to him otherwise. Some say the best for sales are socials cuz customers respecting you don't mean sales.

I saw he was at work at midnight so k asked how it is going. Got this reply.

He's kicking butt in sales! Smile

03-21-2017 8:54 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

03-29-2017 1:12 AM

He likes it. Says it takes the verbal filter off of him and helps him makes sales. Here's our convo from tonight. I took a screenshot on the Messages app on my Mac.

/bro-science

03-29-2017 1:12 AM

Share This Thread