Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Subs causing asshole behavior
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2232
Thanks received:
2465 thanks in 1288 posts

Subs causing asshole behavior
10-06-2014 7:06 AM

I am just wondering, I purchased the subs BECOME the ALPHA MALE, and the sub STOP BEING MR NICE, (realsubliminal .com ) both to increase my success with women and attitude to stay out of friendzone.

These subs promise alpha behavior yet I am wondering if my patience level is getting lowered so much its causing asshole behavior.

I never thought subs could really screw up your mind but I am really wondering now.

Anyone else go from alpha to asshole with these subs above?

Recommend any good ones that will keep your confident, assertive and out of friendzone without such reprocusions?

Finally , I have noticed this increased anxiety and aggression and asshole behavior in first 2 weeks. Is it possible my body is adjusting to the new thought pattern and is freaking out because for so long I've been opposite to it?

Is it just a question of adaptation? What do you think?
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2014 7:06 AM by dsouza.)
10-06-2014 7:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Aesiri
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 5 posts

RE: Subs causing asshole behavior
10-06-2014 7:10 AM

Instead of getting subliminal msgs from ur environment you now get the ones you choose, so yeah definitely odds for some clashes... im on a break from subs atm, although they definitely had ann effect.
10-06-2014 7:10 AM
kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 109
Thanks received:
280 thanks in 127 posts

10-06-2014 7:26 AM

Yeah when I first started listening to the alpha sub I became an ass and didn't like it and stopped using them. Then tried again several months later and for whatever reason I'm fine with it now. Maybe my mind at the time wasn't ready for adjustment. No clue but yes it first made me an ass and I didn't like it.
10-06-2014 7:26 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

10-06-2014 7:43 AM

Also i'm looking into cds from THINKRIGHTNOW.com.

This site is not about subs but actually states releasing statements that you hear over and over to a relaxing soothing voice. It starts off with relaxing music to get you into a state of calmness first.

Anyone think these cds are better than subs? If so or not, why?
10-06-2014 7:43 AM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 477
Thanks received:
555 thanks in 313 posts

10-06-2014 8:37 AM

I've been using As3's provided ones, which I think too are from realsubliminal for the past few months and feel more alpha. I guess assholeish could be a part of it, but it's the good kind to keep me from being too beta as I used to be.
Overall no problems here.
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2014 8:38 AM by XyzN.)
10-06-2014 8:37 AM

DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 329
Thanks received:
818 thanks in 368 posts

10-06-2014 9:00 AM

You need to understand that being an alpha by definition makes you an asshole. You impose your vision and desires on those around you. Learning to do that in a charming and less abrasive manner is an acquired skill.

When my dad was admitted to the hospital (bacterial pneumonia) he lingered in ER for roughly 6 hours before I finally got tweaked and sought out the attending...who calmly informed me it was his call and he was still undecided. I looked at him squarely, stuck my hand out and while shaking it addressed him by his 1st name and told him I completely understood but hoped he recognized that if my Dad was discharged from the ER and had any complication he'd be in front of Wednesdays medical review board. Less then 5 minutes later they were admitting my dad. My dad was in his last week of radiation treatment and I made it clear I wanted him to stay till the course of treatment was over. This involved a stay over the upcoming weekend and while the nurses were all on my side the resident and others were not.

I got a call on Thursday that my dad was being discharged that evening. I went down and asked to speak to the resident in charge of his case that day and she had her little speech all worked up. About 90 seconds in I asked a question and got a polite non answer and she immediately "rebooted" and began to start regurgitating her original monologue. I looked at her stuck my hand out and again while shaking her hand simply told her "wrong answer" and informed her that her services were no longer required and directed her to ask the ranking on duty hospital administrator to come see me. She looked at me and said no, I asked her why not? She told me only the attending had that authority. Great, send him over.

15 minutes later the attending came in and said "I understand you have some issues with our care?" Not at all, I think your care is excellent and your practice of medicine is outstanding, however I have some issues with your conduct of business. Obviously this took him off of his medical high ground and placed us on more even footing, 5 minutes later he whole heartedly agreed that what was actually best for my dad (and the hospital) was that he stayed until the completion of his course of radiation treatment.

When I checked back in the next day the duty nurse (who I had become friends with) rolled her eyes and asked me what exactly I had done. My dads chart had a prominent note underlined on bottom of page 1 (no changes without permission and consent of son from Texas). Beyond that about once every ten minutes someone would bellow out "wrong answer".

Apparently the nursing staff got a big chuckle out of my handing of the resident in question and passed it on as gossip at shift change. The real challenge is in learning to never raise your voice, curse, act in a rude or condescending manner while taking complete control of both the conversation and the other persons personal space.

It's not that your mind is being "screwed up", simply that you haven't evolved the behavioral tools to effectively implement the shift in mindset. Command presence is a learned skill for most of us and not easily acquired.
10-06-2014 9:00 AM
Thanks given by Zeky, stefdude, thundr, dsouza, Darder, JJ54, RussianWolf, XyzN, kimosabe, Falcon, Paul Mytool
stefdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 584
Thanks received:
581 thanks in 341 posts

10-06-2014 11:59 AM

Very informative and usefull post DWR, thanks!Well handled!

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
10-06-2014 11:59 AM
Darder
Learning everyday.

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 8 posts

10-06-2014 12:15 PM

Very interesting read DWR. I think I'll copy this in my Bank Of Information notepad.
10-06-2014 12:15 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

10-06-2014 12:20 PM

(10-06-2014 9:00 AM)DWR Wrote:  You need to understand that being an alpha by definition makes you an asshole. You impose your vision and desires on those around you. Learning to do that in a charming and less abrasive manner is an acquired skill.

When my dad was admitted to the hospital (bacterial pneumonia) he lingered in ER for roughly 6 hours before I finally got tweaked and sought out the attending...who calmly informed me it was his call and he was still undecided. I looked at him squarely, stuck my hand out and while shaking it addressed him by his 1st name and told him I completely understood but hoped he recognized that if my Dad was discharged from the ER and had any complication he'd be in front of Wednesdays medical review board. Less then 5 minutes later they were admitting my dad. My dad was in his last week of radiation treatment and I made it clear I wanted him to stay till the course of treatment was over. This involved a stay over the upcoming weekend and while the nurses were all on my side the resident and others were not.

I got a call on Thursday that my dad was being discharged that evening. I went down and asked to speak to the resident in charge of his case that day and she had her little speech all worked up. About 90 seconds in I asked a question and got a polite non answer and she immediately "rebooted" and began to start regurgitating her original monologue. I looked at her stuck my hand out and again while shaking her hand simply told her "wrong answer" and informed her that her services were no longer required and directed her to ask the ranking on duty hospital administrator to come see me. She looked at me and said no, I asked her why not? She told me only the attending had that authority. Great, send him over.

15 minutes later the attending came in and said "I understand you have some issues with our care?" Not at all, I think your care is excellent and your practice of medicine is outstanding, however I have some issues with your conduct of business. Obviously this took him off of his medical high ground and placed us on more even footing, 5 minutes later he whole heartedly agreed that what was actually best for my dad (and the hospital) was that he stayed until the completion of his course of radiation treatment.

When I checked back in the next day the duty nurse (who I had become friends with) rolled her eyes and asked me what exactly I had done. My dads chart had a prominent note underlined on bottom of page 1 (no changes without permission and consent of son from Texas). Beyond that about once every ten minutes someone would bellow out "wrong answer".

Apparently the nursing staff got a big chuckle out of my handing of the resident in question and passed it on as gossip at shift change. The real challenge is in learning to never raise your voice, curse, act in a rude or condescending manner while taking complete control of both the conversation and the other persons personal space.

It's not that your mind is being "screwed up", simply that you haven't evolved the behavioral tools to effectively implement the shift in mindset. Command presence is a learned skill for most of us and not easily acquired.

Yes I understand your point. You seem like a man who has a lot of years of experience being alpha in nature.. Perhaps an alpha leader in your own circle (your father ?) helped drive and guide you to the skills needed to control such power.. These subs give the power of an alphas mind but without the skills the behavior is reflected poorly and not accepted as positive.

That is why I wonder if alpha subs will necessarily help people who aren't being guided by alpha behavior -- skills?

Without the skills, new behavioral patterns are just rage/asshole behavior. The makers of these subs don't tell you that.. They tell you just by listening to the subs like become the alpha male, stop being mr nice, you will automatically become the new role. There's a lot more that goes into this creation of a new you than just being brainwashed by subliminals.

Am I reading you correctly?
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2014 12:23 PM by dsouza.)
10-06-2014 12:20 PM

DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 329
Thanks received:
818 thanks in 368 posts

10-06-2014 2:27 PM

My father is a retired Marine "Gunny" who actually served for a time as a Sergeant Major (same grade different responsibilities) while he was attached to General Moore (think Pappy Boyington/Black sheep). He was at one time the youngest sergeant in the Marine Corps...so yes. My mother had her Doctorate at 23 (Wharton School) and is generally recognized as one of the more influential labor economists of her era (49 next books, Fulbright scholar etc). So both my parents are actually alpha. I've never held a salaried position and built to companies to reasonable size and status by the age of40.

My only real advice is to recognize that "alpha" is a state of mind not a behavior per se. An alpha acts proactively and with intent on his surroundings at all times to some degree. As an example, if I enter a restaurant I pick where I'm going to be seated. I don't get led around, on those rare occasions I'm told otherwise I simply respond your choice will not suffice, why is that table/booth not available? Often it's a preferred/reserved table, no problem I'll take this one or that one (this is basically a "fork" in Chess terms. 90% of the time I get a suitable table, otherwise I simply decline and move on. You won't win every skirmish, the goal is in training yourself to not accept what your given unless it's truly worthwhile.

What I notice (especially in the hospital or similar environments) is people get flustered, upset and enter into a foul mouthed tirade which enables the opposing party to view them with distain and dismiss them out of hand to others. When you act in a civil manner yet demanding respect it's harder. I once had a well dressed couple follow me out of a high end steak house when it was clear that the 5 or 6 well placed booths were all being held empty and walk in traffic directed to small interior tables back by the kitchen. My tone and posture was simply that the offerings didn't merit the $400 my wife and I would drop on dinner and I would look for a more suitable venue to spend my money.

So the real point is that you expect a full measure of respect and refuse to settle for anything less. The goal is to reach a point where you can be dismissive without being truly rude.
10-06-2014 2:27 PM
Thanks given by Falcon

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to be congruent with an Asshole vibe metaltree 19 560 07-15-2017 8:27 AM
Last Post: BarefootOxford
  Pheromones causing problems in business? Jolly Jumper 8 1,511 03-23-2015 10:38 AM
Last Post: Jolly Jumper
  Doctor "Dreams" -- Lovable Asshole. Read this for continual, thorough analysis. doctordreams 7 1,491 11-27-2014 12:13 PM
Last Post: doctordreams
  Subs static3600 5 1,180 05-13-2013 9:20 PM
Last Post: as33156
  about subs from itunes cuttingfire 0 440 02-28-2013 10:05 PM
Last Post: cuttingfire