Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Subs and Cleaning House
Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Subs and Cleaning House
02-15-2013 5:01 AM

So I know many of you have been using the Alpha sub from RealSubliminal as was originally suggested by As3 (all praises be upon him)

I've been doing the subs for 6 weeks now (5 days on 2 days off)

I previously mentioned that I had 3 F buddies that were falling in love. Perhaps due to my mone usage. As soon as my AV came, so did they. Harder, longer, and many more. That could cause even the iciest ice queens heart to melt. Add a little L2K and Glace to the equation and whoa.

While these are all very nice women, and a true prize for a beta, I'm an alpha. So I had to cut them all loose. Mostly because I want to meet new women, and having sex 3x a week with different girls can really kill my motivation to go out. One went a little crazy and called/texted and emailed me nonstop for the 3 days following. Thankfully she lives south of LAX airport and I live in the valley, so the LA traffic is hopefully keeping her at bay. Another called to tell me she bought us a fairwell vacation at a 4 star resort in Yosemite. If you know anything about women this is a last ditch attempt to show you how generous and amazing she can be. I'm guessing if I go I can look forward to the raunchiest, nastiest sex. I remember my ex did this when she saw the inevitable breakup coming. Why do women always wait until they are cornered to do something like this?

All 3 are great girls, but I just lack that romantic spark with them. I wish I could combine them into some sort of sexual Voltron. Use the legs of one, the tits of another, the sex drive of another to form one super woman, but alas... I'm gunning for younger, hotter, smarter.

I'm so alpha these days that...

Yesterday a woman that I was chatting with on a date site was up at 430 am. (I usually work at that time but it was my day off so I was up too) I asked her why she was up she said she fell asleep at 7pm by accident and woke up at 330 and now was up. After some flirting I convinvced her to come to my apt. I knew she was a latina so I put on about 20" total of AV. Roughly 10" around my ears and down my neck, and two 5" strips down the inside of my thighs. I was wearing pajamma shorts so I figured why the heck not. I learned from several threads here on PT that AV destroys the latinas

It's common for some girls on dating sites to "misrepresent" themselves. So when she arrived she was a bit larger than she looked in her pics. Mexican girls in LA are either 9/10's knockouts, or they're 200lbs by the time they are 13. She definitely was chubbier than her pics, but her boobs, which what originally attracted me, were still enormous and still intact.

After chatting on my couch for 10 minutes she said "you are so getting lucky right now you know that right?" I relpied "whoa, slow down. You think I'm that easy?" At this point she really started snuggling on me hard and asking me to take her in the bedroom (AV?) I told her I'd have sex with her next time, but first she had to audition for me to see if she was worthy.

"What do I need to do?" she asked
I took it out and told her if she wanted to take her top off while she sucked it she could. She quickly did and gave me the best "audition" oral in her repertoire. She stopped a few times and gave me the doggie dinner bowl look Suicide2 hoping I would cave and sex her. I just would look back down at my penis and nod and she'd go back to work. She finished me off and asked 10x before she left if it was a good enough and if she pased the "audition". She also confessed that when I orgasmed so did she.(AV?) She never took her jeans off and didn't touch herself at all during the whole act! Maybe before the Alpha subs I would have sexed her just for the number and the conquest, but now only the creme de la creme are going to get a chance.

Arsenal: AV, Certo, Corpo, M3X(fury) & N.P.A.
ASL: 40-male-Los Angeles
Goal: Lots more of it, young, fresh and new
02-15-2013 5:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Subs and Cleaning House
02-15-2013 5:14 AM

Well, I don't think I'm qualified to add much to this one as I am younger; but that's quite a week. So, popcorn time! :

popcorn

AV is some interesting stuff though, isn't talked about much anymore

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2013 5:33 AM by Curiosity.)
02-15-2013 5:14 AM
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-15-2013 5:34 AM

Quote: I wish I could combine them into some sort of sexual Voltron. Use the legs of one, the tits of another, the sex drive of another to form one super woman.

That quote is hilarious, people describe things like that all the time but when you threw in Voltron that made it awesome.

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
02-15-2013 5:34 AM
Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-15-2013 5:39 AM

Form tits and legs... form ass and body... and I'll form the head!

02-15-2013 5:39 AM

F/2.8
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

02-15-2013 6:37 AM

When I read the title I thought I was about to get into discussions about using a sub on someone to encourage housework. How wrong was I.
02-15-2013 6:37 AM
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

02-15-2013 6:38 AM

(02-15-2013 6:37 AM)F/2.8 Wrote:  When I read the title I thought I was about to get into discussions about using a sub on someone to encourage housework. How wrong was I.

thats exactly what i thought too lol
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2013 6:39 AM by preck.)
02-15-2013 6:38 AM
Liquid_Mind
Heart of a Warrior

Rep Post

02-15-2013 6:50 AM

(02-15-2013 5:01 AM)Valentino Wrote:  So I know many of you have been using the Alpha sub from RealSubliminal as was originally suggested by As3 (all praises be upon him)

I've been doing the subs for 6 weeks now (5 days on 2 days off)

I previously mentioned that I had 3 F buddies that were falling in love. Perhaps due to my mone usage. As soon as my AV came, so did they. Harder, longer, and many more. That could cause even the iciest ice queens heart to melt. Add a little L2K and Glace to the equation and whoa.

While these are all very nice women, and a true prize for a beta, I'm an alpha. So I had to cut them all loose. Mostly because I want to meet new women, and having sex 3x a week with different girls can really kill my motivation to go out. One went a little crazy and called/texted and emailed me nonstop for the 3 days following. Thankfully she lives south of LAX airport and I live in the valley, so the LA traffic is hopefully keeping her at bay. Another called to tell me she bought us a fairwell vacation at a 4 star resort in Yosemite. If you know anything about women this is a last ditch attempt to show you how generous and amazing she can be. I'm guessing if I go I can look forward to the raunchiest, nastiest sex. I remember my ex did this when she saw the inevitable breakup coming. Why do women always wait until they are cornered to do something like this?

All 3 are great girls, but I just lack that romantic spark with them. I wish I could combine them into some sort of sexual Voltron. Use the legs of one, the tits of another, the sex drive of another to form one super woman, but alas... I'm gunning for younger, hotter, smarter.

I'm so alpha these days that...

Yesterday a woman that I was chatting with on a date site was up at 430 am. (I usually work at that time but it was my day off so I was up too) I asked her why she was up she said she fell asleep at 7pm by accident and woke up at 330 and now was up. After some flirting I convinvced her to come to my apt. I knew she was a latina so I put on about 20" total of AV. Roughly 10" around my ears and down my neck, and two 5" strips down the inside of my thighs. I was wearing pajamma shorts so I figured why the heck not. I learned from several threads here on PT that AV destroys the latinas

It's common for some girls on dating sites to "misrepresent" themselves. So when she arrived she was a bit larger than she looked in her pics. Mexican girls in LA are either 9/10's knockouts, or they're 200lbs by the time they are 13. She definitely was chubbier than her pics, but her boobs, which what originally attracted me, were still enormous and still intact.

After chatting on my couch for 10 minutes she said "you are so getting lucky right now you know that right?" I relpied "whoa, slow down. You think I'm that easy?" At this point she really started snuggling on me hard and asking me to take her in the bedroom (AV?) I told her I'd have sex with her next time, but first she had to audition for me to see if she was worthy.

"What do I need to do?" she asked
I took it out and told her if she wanted to take her top off while she sucked it she could. She quickly did and gave me the best "audition" oral in her repertoire. She stopped a few times and gave me the doggie dinner bowl look Suicide2 hoping I would cave and sex her. I just would look back down at my penis and nod and she'd go back to work. She finished me off and asked 10x before she left if it was a good enough and if she pased the "audition". She also confessed that when I orgasmed so did she.(AV?) She never took her jeans off and didn't touch herself at all during the whole act! Maybe before the Alpha subs I would have sexed her just for the number and the conquest, but now only the creme de la creme are going to get a chance.

haha nice one. The subs definately do their part. Bomb

Sounds like AV is a monster with latinas. A defo to add to the arsenal!

L M
02-15-2013 6:50 AM
Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-15-2013 6:59 AM

Out of curiosity I checked to see if there was a relsubliminal for cleaning house. There wasnt, closest I could find was a getting more organized sub. But that would be cool if you had a live in domestic partner and you played the silent track on loop and they just started doing all the housework compulsively. Beer

02-15-2013 6:59 AM

Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-15-2013 7:55 AM

Can this sub stuff still be found somewhere? I remember looking for it long ago but couldn't find the downloads then.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
02-15-2013 7:55 AM
Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-15-2013 7:59 AM

(02-15-2013 7:55 AM)Jolly Jumper Wrote:  Can this sub stuff still be found somewhere? I remember looking for it long ago but couldn't find the downloads then.

02-15-2013 7:59 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cleaning dropper bottles Pheroz 0 673 04-22-2015 12:47 PM
Last Post: Pheroz
  Cleaning up pheromone applications dsouza 21 7,773 01-04-2015 2:31 PM
Last Post: jcx
  Subs causing asshole behavior dsouza 17 4,694 10-09-2014 5:20 AM