Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Style anyone?
bountyxhunter
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 1 posts

RE: Style anyone?
03-02-2015 11:30 PM

Thanks Maxx. I love social monos, so I'll give style a chance this weekend.
03-02-2015 11:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thundr
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 3313
Thanks received:
6071 thanks in 1106 posts

03-03-2015 11:29 AM

Style. The concept is to create increased cold approach and attention. Gender neutral pull molecules inside of a masculine background. Without using alpha nol. Sort of like a trick shot. Using molecules to induce the opening effects of a.nol without actually using it.

We like to test out alot of different ideas.

Creativity is only mental and merely stays an idea until you make it happen in the physical plane.

LOL, the rooster part is tongue and cheek joking with a tester.

It will be taken off as soon as homeboy sees it and gets a good laugh. Cant really contact him and say hey, go look at the site we are hazing you a little.

03-03-2015 11:29 AM
Thanks given by maxx55, SeekingSuccess, jzsxd9, whisper, Pheroman, V-nice, Ekscentra
MidnightLuvR
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 68
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 4 posts

04-19-2015 2:55 PM

(03-03-2015 11:29 AM)thundr Wrote:  Style. The concept is to create increased cold approach and attention. Gender neutral pull molecules inside of a masculine background. Without using alpha nol. Sort of like a trick shot. Using molecules to induce the opening effects of a.nol without actually using it.

Is this your version of Magnetic but more social then?? Sounds interesting as I think the people who tried Magnetic haven't been able to get to grasps with it yet.
04-19-2015 2:55 PM

thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3313
Thanks received:
6071 thanks in 1106 posts

04-21-2015 9:28 AM

(04-19-2015 2:55 PM)MidnightLuvR Wrote:  Is this your version of Magnetic but more social then?? Sounds interesting as I think the people who tried Magnetic haven't been able to get to grasps with it yet.

Im not familiar with Magnetic. I dont have any interest in replicating formulas. I just do my own thing.

The concept of style is to utilize a cold approach social angle other than loading it up with nols.

It is widely known that alpha nol makes a very open signature and wicked good for approach but also begins to neuter the sig the more you put in. You are in essence trading social fluidity for sexual tension. By omitting some of the status reducing effects of alpha nol, we can work an entirely different signature using a different social. This is becoming more evident in some of the new stuff coming out now.

Style has been an interesting formula to develop and test that has proved a bit tricky to figure out. Which is why I have only sent samples so far and have not added it to the lineup yet. I think some of it can be attributed to as testers we often use Alpha Androstenol and e.none to tease out effects from suspected molecules. The lack of alpha nol in a social status formula is training us how to steer signatures better with the use of different social concepts, but it takes time.

I will be releasing old and new formulas for us to play with next week. I wanted to do it a bit sooner back in march but I needed to get settled in a bit and get my head fully in the game first. Head. Fully. In. Gear.

04-21-2015 9:28 AM
Thanks given by Pheroman, maxx55, fero-man, MidnightLuvR, V-nice, metaltree, whisper, Ekscentra
fero-man
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
85 thanks in 51 posts

04-21-2015 8:42 PM

(04-21-2015 9:28 AM)thundr Wrote:  I will be releasing old and new formulas for us to play with next week. I wanted to do it a bit sooner back in march but I needed to get settled in a bit and get my head fully in the game first. Head. Fully. In. Gear.

That's a great news, thundr. Yahoo

Can we have some kind of "sneak peek" of those formulas?

My Pheromone Collections: drool

LAL: Wolf, AV, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1, Voodoo.

Pheromone XS: ACE combo, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi

HAX: WBlack, Element X, Holy Grail, M512, X22

Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan, Imprint, Praetoria

Alpha Dream: L2k, Alfa Maschio

Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man, Sorcerer v2

Love scent: NPA

Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.

Pheromone Treasure : ATL, Capt, AOA, EFZ.
04-21-2015 8:42 PM
MidnightLuvR
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
7 thanks in 4 posts

04-22-2015 5:23 PM

Thanks for answering Thunder. Looks like the Future is definitely bright mone-wise. Yahoo
04-22-2015 5:23 PM
metaltree
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 227
Thanks received:
371 thanks in 200 posts

05-06-2015 7:12 PM

(04-21-2015 9:28 AM)thundr Wrote:  I will be releasing old and new formulas for us to play with next week.

Any updates on this?
05-06-2015 7:12 PM

maxx55
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 279
Thanks received:
311 thanks in 170 posts

05-07-2015 2:04 PM

(05-06-2015 7:12 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Any updates on this?

I was wondering the same thing. He's probably busy adding even more epicness to the Test Mixes Big Grin
05-07-2015 2:04 PM
heey85
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
28 thanks in 15 posts

05-13-2015 9:01 PM

So I finally ordered the Core/Imprint combo from Apex as my first order.. and I think i requested Titan sample if possible.. But I guess it was already shipped out.. regardless I got a sample of Style..I'm a noob with mones.. I tend to sometimes over do it,, might as well call it a OD on OD..but I'll be slowly testing this now.. I plan to use core with Lals Voodoo.. and maybe Imprint with Wolf.. lets see Big Grin wish me luck.. cause I suck at this for now.. I haven't really taken a break from mones for almost a few months.. maybe I should.. but feel like a day wasted of no testing lol

my newest stash..
Love Scent- Eros, New Pheromone Additive, 7 and 15 ml, (wipe samples)
True's full line, xxx, TI spray
Androtics- A314, Turn Up The Heat and a togo of ammo, a314 b
LAL-wolf, voodoo, Cop stick, A-nol, (samples OD, SXD, NA, AV)
Phero Treasure-Alpha Treasure, THU, GOA, DHEA, Neno, Alpha/Beta rone, sample of Desi and Captain, TF Shine
Apex - Core/imprint combo in fury, sample of Style
XS's- Xist, Sample of Coh, Taboo, Bliss, Connection, Odyssey
Alpha Dream, LIIK (Leather Steel), Glace
other- Dienone, Hedione
05-13-2015 9:01 PM
pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
55 thanks in 42 posts

06-20-2015 3:00 PM

So how many sprays equals one spray from a sample bpttle Thundr? I was under the impression that it would be akin to the other samplr bottles from other vendors where 2 sprays equal 1 full spary from say a 10ml or 30 ml bottle? Im going to go ahead and spray 2 spray to check it out.

Driving the mone car is pretty awesome, its got perks like none other. But if there is anything to gain from pheromones, it is important that we familiarize ourselves with individual components that go into making the mone car.

For what if all our vendors disappeared into mone heaven? Would we be able to make that car again, or would it go vintage?

PheroslothParatrooper
06-20-2015 3:00 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Rolling with style blitz 3 224 10-04-2015 6:18 PM
Last Post: blitz