Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Rolling with style
blitz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
112 thanks in 39 posts

Rolling with style
10-03-2015 8:27 PM

So I've only been playing with this for a few days but so far I like it. Core gets me more glances but with style I seem to get more hovering and in particular hovering from caucasian girls, is this heavy on p93? I get attraction from black/latina women but nothing above baseline, asian girls I'm still not sure. With core they either ignored me or left quickly with style they treat me like I'm not wearing anything so it's hard to guess what effect it's having on them. Most asian girls around here are 1st generation Chinese immigrants so it's hard to see their reactions to most mones.

So far I would have to say style is social-alpha and girls are thinking "hmmm maybe..." which isn't a bad vibe as it makes approaches very easy. Core feels more like "woah who's that", it's a slight difference but a very different frame. I feel as though core is more "look at me" while style is like a wingman who just finished talking you up.

Still testing this one out though so take 2 cents for what they are worth
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2015 8:29 PM by blitz.)
10-03-2015 8:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by seekingnirvana, Ekscentra, moe, Nicksw, whisper

Ekscentra

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1158
Thanks received:
1099 thanks in 687 posts

RE: Rolling with style
10-03-2015 9:37 PM

P93 would be more than a little consistent with what I've seen. I think you're onto something there.

There's definitely P74 in Style, though.
10-03-2015 9:37 PM
blitz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
112 thanks in 39 posts

10-03-2015 9:51 PM

(10-03-2015 9:37 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  P93 would be more than a little consistent with what I've seen. I think you're onto something there.

It does feel p93, my 2 best hits have been from blondes. Before I took it for a spin I was planning on going to a nearby starbucks that's very diverse, damn near perfect ratios of white/asian/black/hispanic but after spraying it my intuition told me to swing it by another starbucks that's 75% white and there were a few good hits.

Tomorrow i'll take it to a grocery that's in a mostly white and hispanic area and see how it does there.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2015 9:51 PM by blitz.)
10-03-2015 9:51 PM
Thanks given by Ekscentra
blitz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
112 thanks in 39 posts

10-04-2015 6:18 PM

Ok took it to 4 different places today, the first was a starbucks then walmart. This is a diverse part of town with a damn near 25% split among the 4 major ethnic groups (Caucasian/Black/Hispanic/Asian) and a good number of Arab and Indian families.

Indian/Arab/Hispanic/Caucasian men treat you with respect, they are friendly and not intimidated but clearly feel that you are above them in the social pecking order. Maybe not "alpha" but more like this guy is cool so I should like him. Your demeanor will determine if they view you as alpha or beta but even when you try to be beta they still hold a lot of respect for you. I purposely stepped in front of guys and then said "oh excuse me" and backed away with beta body language and the responses were along the lines of "oh no its fine, it's crowded here on the weekends it's not your fault".

Black men and women do not seem to be affected at all, with black women it may even be negative because I will usually get some attention but with style I get absolutely nothing. It almost feels like an OD and i'm ghosting. With black men it kind of felt like ghosting until I spoke to them then it was as if I was wearing nothing.

Caucasian women like this mix and it makes a very good first impression right off the bat, then 5-15 seconds in their body language shifts to more open and they get closer. Even when you're just standing there and not even acknowledging them after 5-15 seconds they seem to hover a little closer and remove any barriers like shopping carts, purses, or whatever else may be blocking a direct path from you to them. This is the opposite of when I have on intimidating alpha blends where they may take a step back or adjust their positioning so that they have something in between you and them.

Asian men don't seem to be affected much like black men they will ignore me until I reach out to them but then it's like i'm wearing nothing, Asian women may slightly be affected but it's not attraction. It feels like a fast lane to the friend zone with Asian women.

Hispanic women feels just like black women, it may be negative and while I would usually get some attention it feels a ghosting OD. I went to a Hispanic grocery store and I may as well have been invisible to the women but the men were respectful.
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015 6:18 PM by blitz.)
10-04-2015 6:18 PM
Thanks given by Ekscentra, V-nice, SeekingSuccess, NP17, Macro, neon, Nicksw, whisper

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Style anyone? bountyxhunter 35 3,235 10-14-2015 6:44 AM
Last Post: Nicksw