Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stragetically using AV/Ammo/IS going to new school
silentalpha
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Stragetically using AV/Ammo/IS going to new school
08-23-2016 6:03 PM

I'm a 27 year old going back to school for the next 4 years about to be surrounded by 95% women in my program. Without going into detail, respectfully, I kind of already know who the majority of the people are, there's only one absolute bombshell I definitely would consider a keeper and there's a bunch of cute girls in the program, with more than half of them being at least 2/3 years younger than me.

There are a handful of 8/9s out of all the women spread over 4 classes. The pickings are generally slim even though mainly women or a few gay guys, with the very rare straight guy which is me. The majority of the women will be 18-23 with a few outliers.

I'm confident in my ability to strike a conversation since I'm already friends with the majority of them, I'm a social guy when I want to be but sometimes I can either not give a shit or I'll be very easy to make friends with. I definitely want to have an edge to be able to have the respect of the teachers and all the women. I'm not the kind of person to settle when it comes to women and i think it's time for me to get back into the game and have some fun, but also fall in love again even if I get hurt, whatever, and hopefully find a wife, who knows. I'm 27 and my parents are starting to wonder if I'm ever gonna give them a grandkid because I'm so damn picky with my women when it comes to actually going for a relationship instead of keeping it casual.

So, obviously, I did a lot of reading over the last week since I've got some extra money to play with, I finally afford to buy some quality pheromones.

I decided on Aqua Vitae at first because I want to project a social and sexual Alpha status to (hopefully) pull that 10 and keep her, while counterbalancing a positive effect on teachers that would be happy to give me straight A's.

After a day or two, I thought maybe I would need a closer in case AV doesn't work on the 10, so I got some Ammo. Then I wondered if there were situations or girls where AV doesn't do well and I'm not looking for a sexual vibe in a classroom setting with 10 other girls 3 or 4 times a week, I got Instant Shine.

At least, that's my mindset. Am I thinking about this the right way? Now that I have all three of these products for sure, I'm curious on your perspective on what would be best order or method to test these products?

I'm thinking of using AV as my signature for classes and daily, using 2-4 doses on wrist and neck for the first month of school for classroom settings, then whenever I'm hanging with girls outside of class for non sexual stuff, use Instant Shine, but if it's a date with a beauty or I've already got a good one all over me, I'd definitely go with Ammo in the right situation.

I plan on testing them individually but I saw a post saying mixing AV and Ammo wasn't a good idea because of the oil and alcohol contrast plus it would be easy to overdose together. But Instant Shine and Ammo would be a great combo for going out on the prowl if I ever so felt like it. I'm not sure about AV and Instant Shine, does anyone know? I will still test and learn how each works solo before I combo, but what's the best to start the program with a bang?

Does anyone have any tips or strategies or experience applying these three pheromones together? If you do, let me know!

I've tried PherLure and Pherazone before, was definitely a lot of fun, pulled 8 girls in 2 months until I ran out and my supply of women died down due to my player's reputation. I'm still not sure if it was a placebo effect or the mones but right now I'm confident I've got some powerful stuff that I need to be careful with.

Hope you enjoyed this read, I look forward to learning more and sharing stories.
08-23-2016 6:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2367
Thanks received:
1777 thanks in 836 posts

RE: Stragetically using AV/Ammo/IS going to new school
08-23-2016 7:07 PM

If you want to keep her, use NA + Androstadienone around her. There are people on the forum who say it is one of the best Long Term Relationship combos.

[url=Like here: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-NA-and-Androstadienone
]Like here: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-NA-and-Androstadienone
[/url]
What I've experienced myself is promising. Read it here:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nude-Alpha?pid=188458#pid188458

It is from a classroom setting, which you'll be in.

Look into the combo. RTBoss says NA, Androstadienone and Voodoo is a good combo but I haven't tried it.

Bad Wolf is the best blend I have ever tried and I strongly suggest you get a sample. Internalize the writing on the sales page and have fun.

I suggest teeth whitening strips too.
08-23-2016 7:07 PM
Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 504
Thanks received:
1408 thanks in 586 posts

08-23-2016 8:34 PM

i'd use GOA or Swoon while in the classroom and then BW for nighttime. AV could be a problem if you use it daily.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
08-23-2016 8:34 PM
silentalpha
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

08-23-2016 9:32 PM

Well, I'm not looking for suggestions on what other mones to buy, I've spent enough money to last me for a while. I will keep it in mind.

I'm specifically asking how to maximize the potential of the mones I have ordered for the current situation I am in. The only thing I may also buy for the future is some nude alpha if I reel in wife material.
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2016 9:36 PM by silentalpha.)
08-23-2016 9:32 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 316
Thanks received:
1347 thanks in 612 posts

08-23-2016 9:36 PM

(08-23-2016 9:32 PM)silentalpha Wrote:  Well, I'm not looking for suggestions on what other mones to buy, I've spent enough money to last me for a while.

I'm specifically asking how to maximize the potential of the mones I have ordered for the current situation I am in. The only thing I may also buy for the future is some nude alpha if I reel in wife material.

The search function in the upper right hand corner......and all of your questions will be answered.

I know you're not big on following the rules.......but maybe just this once......it would be a wise move.Help

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
08-23-2016 9:36 PM

silentalpha
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

08-23-2016 9:44 PM

(08-23-2016 9:36 PM)theLaw Wrote:  The search function in the upper right hand corner......and all of your questions will be answered.

I know you're not big on following the rules.......but maybe just this once......it would be a wise move.Help

What makes you think I haven't already tried that?

I've read thru all the AV, Ammo and IS threads but can't find any discussion on what I'm asking specifically for.

Help
08-23-2016 9:44 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 316
Thanks received:
1347 thanks in 612 posts

08-23-2016 9:55 PM

(08-23-2016 9:44 PM)silentalpha Wrote:  What makes you think I haven't already tried that?

I've read thru all the AV, Ammo and IS threads but can't find any discussion on what I'm asking specifically for.

Help

So......your definition of "research" is to buy 2 products ( IS and Ammo) from one of the least reputable companies in the industry? (which you would have known if you had spent any time at all researching these products on this forum)

Once again..........you need to do your homework.Big boss

Here is a good place to start:

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
08-23-2016 9:55 PM
silentalpha
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

08-23-2016 10:06 PM

(08-23-2016 9:55 PM)theLaw Wrote:  So......your definition of "research" is to buy 2 products ( IS and Ammo) from one of the least reputable companies in the industry? (which you would have known if you had spent any time at all researching these products on this forum)

Once again..........you need to do your homework.Big boss

Here is a good place to start:

I'm aware Androtics Direct isn't popular on this forum and clearly isn't for you but even if their customer service history isn't stellar, I'm at least confident their products work the way they have been reviewed to, plus their price point was something I could afford.

I bought AV first then decided to get two more for some variety.

It's my first foray into high end mones so I'm just genuinely looking for advice on how to work with what I've got. Maybe if I don't like IS and Ammo I'll get that refund or sell them, whatever, I'm learning. I wasn't sure if house of pheromones was reliable, they almost all sound the same.
08-23-2016 10:06 PM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 800
Thanks received:
1205 thanks in 523 posts

08-24-2016 3:07 AM

Some of the above mones advice is good.

In the above situation, you can even get laid without using mones. So, mones would be addition.

My advice would be not to focus on 10's . If you hit them directly, their resistance would be higher. Younger 10's would have far more inflated ego and bad attitude.

Hit on their average looking gf of 10's and get them to be with you.

10's will draw in with or without mones.

Mones advice:

Stick with AV for 2 months. You will get some great hits. It will help you understand mones. It will be enough in your situation. No need to mix or do anything else.

Thanks
08-24-2016 3:07 AM

BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 245
Thanks received:
755 thanks in 360 posts

08-24-2016 12:42 PM

Two identical posts, telling the mods to clean up your mess, and arguing with people who give advice. Bad start.

Don't be surprised when people don't give you a lot of respect, and push back hard. You didn't truly research what you're doing: You did a couple of searches, jumped on here, said "Hey I bought this stuff, how do I use it?" and wonder that people aren't falling over themselves to help you and massage your feels while they do it.

If you're going to take up other people's time, be worthy of that time. Spend a LOT of time researching before you ask for help. I know you didn't, because if you'd been searching diligently, you would know in which forum to post your question.

Fortunately for you, there are a few folks who don't mind this misbehavior and will answer your questions anyhow.
08-24-2016 12:42 PM
Thanks given by Spars

Share This Thread