Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stragetically using AV/Ammo/IS going to new school
silentalpha
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

RE: Stragetically using AV/Ammo/IS going to new school
08-24-2016 2:05 PM

(08-24-2016 12:42 PM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Two identical posts, telling the mods to clean up your mess, and arguing with people who give advice. Bad start.

yeah sorry i can get a little impatient

Don't be surprised when people don't give you a lot of respect, and push back hard. You didn't truly research what you're doing: You did a couple of searches, jumped on here, said "Hey I bought this stuff, how do I use it?" and wonder that people aren't falling over themselves to help you and massage your feels while they do it.

well, no I'm not surprised people here are jerks, but the few others who are nice I appreciate.

If you're going to take up other people's time, be worthy of that time. Spend a LOT of time researching before you ask for help. I know you didn't, because if you'd been searching diligently, you would know in which forum to post your question.

i thought I did and it wasn't until I saw AD buried in "other" that I realized how much hate the company gets, and by then my products were already on the way to me, so it's annoying that I may have made a bad purchase. I'm just wondering how to work with what I've got and didn't see any discussion on the combo together.

Fortunately for you, there are a few folks who don't mind this misbehavior and will answer your questions anyhow.

thats what I was banking on but thanks for your feedback.
08-24-2016 2:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 316
Thanks received:
1347 thanks in 612 posts

08-24-2016 2:32 PM

[Image: tumblr_oc6qau9n0a1ry1rm7o1_400.gif]

I'm sure he's just misunderstood.......whistle

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
08-24-2016 2:32 PM
Thanks given by Spars
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1832
Thanks received:
4795 thanks in 1978 posts

08-24-2016 9:27 PM

(08-24-2016 12:42 PM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Don't be surprised when people don't give you a lot of respect, and push back hard. You didn't truly research what you're doing: You did a couple of searches, jumped on here, said "Hey I bought this stuff, how do I use it?" and wonder that people aren't falling over themselves to help you and massage your feels while they do it.

silentalpha Wrote:well, no I'm not surprised people here are jerks, but the few others who are nice I appreciate.

I was willing to let the double post slide because silentalpha apologized for it and explained his reasoning, but I'll be damned if I'm going to let a noob call our members jerks! Normally I might just issue a warning and ask them to apologize but when it happens on a noobs first day it kind of a clue into their attitude and personality, so no warning, no request for an apology just a request to go away!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
08-24-2016 9:27 PM
Thanks given by Spider-mone, Spars

Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 504
Thanks received:
1408 thanks in 586 posts

08-24-2016 9:30 PM

(08-24-2016 9:27 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  I was willing to let the double post slide because silentalpha apologized for it and explained his reasoning, but I'll be damned if I'm going to let a noob call our members jerks! Normally I might just issue a warning and ask them to apologize but when it happens on a noobs first day it kind of a clue into their attitude and personality, so no warning, no request for an apology just a request to go away!

I guess he wasn't so silent after all!! lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
08-24-2016 9:30 PM
Thanks given by Nicksw

Share This Thread