Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Spotlight: Dunamis Duo
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Spotlight: Dunamis Duo
01-23-2015 5:53 PM

I am excited to share that I will be the first give a Dunamis Duo report on Pherotruth. I received it last weekend and haven't found an appropriate situation to try it out yet. We have reached the weekend and it will get it's spotlight.

I don't know if it will be tonight or tomorrow night, but the Duo is going to be tested and reported on...FINALLY.

You're welcome Redface
01-23-2015 5:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NattyDread
Just Noob

Rep Post

RE: Spotlight: Dunamis Duo
01-25-2015 1:40 PM

Waiting for u review sir...
01-25-2015 1:40 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-25-2015 7:45 PM

Yes, yes...I have a review. For some, this review may not do. For others I believe it will be helpful...and exciting.

It does not end in getting laid. Get that out up front.

Two nights ago (Fri) I was going to try this out. I had a few drinks at home and got tired and didn't end up going out. I did apply the Duo and I feel that, it being my first application of the product, it added to me being tired. I don't get any A-1 depression, but I have gotten a couple bouts of lethargy with some phero blends. I think this was part of the case. BUT I really was tired. The crazy thing is I just stayed home and went to bed around 12:30a and slept until 10:42a on Sat. I NEVER sleep this late! Usually never later than 9am. My body obviously needed the sleep and I listened to it.

On to Sat night. DETERMINED to go out. Had an opportunity to meet up with a few peeps, but one of the fellas was already pretty lit up and I would have had to play catch up. No thanks. I went out alone to a place I had been to one other time. A pretty fuckin cool 80's place that plays the VIDEOS along with the music as the DJ spins them! Nice touch! Try to imagine a packed dance floor signing along to Eddie Murphy's "Party All The Time." I wanted to go somewhere I could dance because I can do that alone.

The Duo as I will call it, recommends white boys like me to use 3 drops of each of bottle A and bottle B. I used the recommended 3 drops each. The website says one of them is a spray, but both came with droppers. I will ask John about that. My B bottle has a little less product than the A bottle. There was a strong smell when I opened the treasure chest. Might have been a little leakage of bottle B. My poor bottle A is gonna wonder where his friend went when B is gone before A is!

I ordered the Cool Water scent. Immediately reminded me of another long lost phero from way back when I used them as a complete novice. (I am still a novice, just a little less of one now, only due to so much more info on websites - and forums). I am having trouble remembering which one, but I think it was called Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate. I think it was sold by Love Scent or maybe even Luv Essentials 10-15 years ago. It smells exactly the same!

Getting on with the journey. I first got in the place and surveyed it then got a Lone Star. $3 Pounders. That's the type of place I'm dealing with. Nice! Lots of hippy types to begin with, then it turned a little more my speed later as the crowd turned over a bit to a more professional looking crowd. I kind of watched the videos for a few songs, then a New Order song came on and that always gets me out there. I head straight for the center of the dance floor.

I danced the rest of the night with a few pitstops thrown in for a piss or a Lone Star. I will be very up front and state that I was very passive and pretty much minded my own business, but I was right in the mix in the dance floor for a couple hours. I didn't hit on anyone. I didn't grab anyone to dance with me. I danced, and I smiled a lot, and I sang along with the tunes.

EFFECTS ON OTHERS: I caught a LOT of smiles from many different women. A lot of different women danced quite a bit closer to me from different areas of the dance floor. A couple women who were friends kind of gave each other the look like "this guy" and stayed pretty close to me the whole time. I worked my way around the dance floor just to see if they would follow. Yup, they did, along with their smiles. The place was packed, but no less than five separate girls did the patented back up into me dance move, then danced their asses on me for a minute. Lots of hair flips around, but it was getting warm out there, so who knows. I kept my hands to myself and just smiled. Opinion: I think a couple of the girls who danced next to me and stayed a while were kind of thinking "pick me." No way to know because I didn't make any moves, sorry ladies...and sorry fellas on here.

As the website shows, the social is more up front and it turns into the sexual later. I didn't exercise the social aspect of this at all. I did take note of the sexual aspect kicked in and overplayed the social. That was when the ladies were enjoying dancing around me and up to me. I was DEFINITELY attractive. Here's probably the best part - multi race. One of the girls that hung around all night with her friend who gave me the "This guy" look was a Latina. Cute face and nice smile. I did talk to her ever so slightly (kind of calling out some idiot dudes that were hitting on these two obvious lesbians - they were cute though!). Her body was nice enough. She did a LOT of hair play and she was working up a bit of lather. Her friend was white and had a cute smile. Later an Asian gal showed up and danced into me (on purpose). She was actually fairly attractive. The age ranges were most likely 25-35. There were a couple younger 20's that danced real close and smiled. Also a late 30's as well.

What I can take from this after one trial is that The Duo is in there working for me for sure. I DID NOTHING BUT DANCE, SMILE AND SING and I got a lot of attention. This is how I felt I wanted to try this the first time. All this does is increase my desire to do some ice-breaking next time. I feel it is a bit of a space-eater. People, both guys and girls, do not give you a lot of space. This could get annoying, but I was on a packed dance floor and I was having fun...so whatever. I liked the women dancing closer in and it really did feel like there was a "pick me, pick me" vibe. Maybe John can comment on that. I felt very comfortable in it and will enjoy doing some more testing and reporting of it. I love that there is a recommended dose of each bottle rather than 1-5 sprays. Way to have the nuts to step up John!

I had PM'd John (bonadzz) a question or two and he responded today with some answers. What you will find in the quotes below is part of his response:

"As for Dunamis Duo, it best works when you plan to be spending time with someone you don't really know to well. For example like a first date, Dunamis Duo would be perfect. It also works well if you're going out with friends and they bring some girls and you'll be spending the evening at the bar/club with them because they are "in your group".

Dunamis Duo will also work well if you hit the bar/club and chat up a girl. When you initiate with a girl, the socials should be running strong and the alpha/sexual signatures will be light... and then after you talk to her for a bit the socials will start to creep down and the alpha/sexuals will start to hit stronger.

You should really be able to see Dunamis Duo change throughout the night from social to sexual which makes it so unique to any other product on the market.

As for the longevity of it, check out the chart I have on my website:

This will give you an idea of when key signatures will be peaking. The overall duration of the product should last 8-9 hours.

I look forward to seeing how it works out for you :].

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

-John"

I think this is great information on some expectations of The Duo and how to use it. However, the more we try something in different situations to see if it can translate across circumstances, the better.

Oh, and I will say this too (as I read the duration expectation). When I got home, I was NOT tired at all. I made some food and watched tv until about 4am, then went to bed. Seemed to have a little extra energy for that late. Maybe cuz of the extra sleep from the night before? I don't know. That was just the first go around. More to come/cumDiablo
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2015 7:52 PM by HappyGoSkillfully.)
01-25-2015 7:45 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-25-2015 8:33 PM

EDIT: Oops, I for some reason thought one was supposed to be a spray, and the other a dropper. The website clearly states that they are both droppers.

I suppose I am simply used to alcohol based Pheromones being in sprayers...my error.
01-25-2015 8:33 PM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

01-26-2015 8:47 AM

As soon as I saw this product I thought of Catlord from the Androtics board. his early "Panty Scorcher" experiments involved a two fold application.

He would apply the social formula and then later in the evening he would go to the men's room, wash it off and then apply the sexual mix.

Good report. Thanks.
01-26-2015 8:47 AM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

01-26-2015 2:15 PM

Yeah I am sure John put A LOT of time in this one. Surprised more people have not been playing around with this one.

Can not wait for more reviews
01-26-2015 2:15 PM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-26-2015 3:55 PM

well this seems like an all nighter product designed for PUAs in the club. ppl are used to simpler products for date nights and such. i have a sample but i could hardly find any situations to use this anymore.
01-26-2015 3:55 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-26-2015 5:30 PM

John told me he designed this PRIMARILY for date nights, and secondarily for clubs.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
01-26-2015 5:30 PM

HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-29-2015 10:59 AM

The Duo is going to get a second run tomorrow. Happy Hour followed by a night out at a bar with a really fun 80's cover band. You know what that means...dancing. Gonna ratchet the interactions up a bit and check the reception by the ladies.
01-29-2015 10:59 AM
D'man
Pheromonicly Enhanced

Rep Post

01-29-2015 11:54 AM

(01-29-2015 10:59 AM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  The Duo is going to get a second run tomorrow. Happy Hour followed by a night out at a bar with a really fun 80's cover band. You know what that means...dancing. Gonna ratchet the interactions up a bit and check the reception by the ladies.

I for one will waiting for your review.

I am battling a cold at the moment and will be laying low from the mones and the bar scene.

Good luck HGS!
01-29-2015 11:54 AM

Share This Thread