Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Spotlight: Dunamis Duo
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Spotlight: Dunamis Duo
01-30-2015 1:04 PM

Good luck?....no, no - good skill LOL
01-30-2015 1:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
D'man
Pheromonicly Enhanced

Rep Post

01-30-2015 2:21 PM

(01-30-2015 1:04 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  Good luck?....no, no - good skill LOL

Maybe I should of said happy hunting! lol

I really need to try DDO.
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2015 2:23 PM by D'man.)
01-30-2015 2:21 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-01-2015 2:20 PM

Friday night out. 3 drops of each of Bottle A and Bottle B. Happy Hour to begin at an indoor/outdoor bar. Nothing noticeable at HH.

On to a show at a bar featuring an 80's band. Got there and some friends had already staked out a spot at the front of the stage. Place got PACKED. We were sardined up against the stage. Great show and a very fun time.

This is only the second time using The Duo, but I have already noticed some consistency. It is a very good dance partner. Meaning chicks get up close to me. I had a bunch of different sets of tits rubbed on me from behind. I am a selective bitch though and Pheromones don't change that for me. In fact they may even make me more selective. If a girl is okay looking, that is not enough for me unless I am super horny.

Kept making good eye contact with a cute pasty girl about 5-10 feet away depending upon the sway of the crowd. Not the hottest, but sometimes certain aspects make a girl hot. Her strawberry blonde hair and RED lipstick did the trick for me. Kind of danced in place for most of the night. Getting rubbed on here and there. My brothers girlfriend was even leaning back into me...more than once. Both times using The Duo I have noticed that at some point while dancing I have been COMPLETELY surrounded by girls. That's when I get a big smile and a chuckle.

The setting was pretty damn chaotic and I did not really mingle that much except with the group I was with.

Results: above mentioned boob rubs many times, good eye contact through the night with pasty. Girls were enjoying my space.
Here's a couple interesting good notes. At one point I wedged my way through the crowd to get a bucket of beers. When leaving the bar a guy said to me I was not getting through. I sternly said "YES I am," he said "no" I again said "YES I am!" He said "no," I lifted the bucket over his shoulder and started shoving my way through aggressively and he said "just kidding" and moved the fuck out of my way. That's right bitch! Also a guy who may have been trying to impress his girl was to my left. He intentionally bumped me with his right elbow to make some space for him and his girl. I looked at him and said "Don't do that again" He looked at me and said "sorry." I looked back and said again loud enough for his girl to hear me "Just don't do it again!" That was that. Space claimed!

I already have nuts, but The Duo certainly keeps that badass feel right up there. I just don't take shit like being pushed around and the like.

At the end I attempted to grab the pasty girl's hand to dance and she said "no." like I was grabbing her ass or something. Fine - done with you. After the show was over it cleared out fast. I talked to this very cute girl and it "was her Bday." While we were talking her fat friend cockblocked, of course. I figured this was my last resort. I brought with me a trial of Zero to 69. I went to the bathroom and sprayed once to back of hands and rubbed in. I went to the cute girl's table and sat down. We had a short conversation and she told me "she is married." I said "no ring, and it's your Bday. Sounds like your quote unquote husband is a gem." I decided not to climb a mountain and got a cab home.

Once again - lot's of attention on dance floor from the ladies. I didn't really interact with strangers except my group. One girl in my group asked me why I don't have her number. So she gave it to me. Won't ever use it - she is about 6'5" 280lbs. No joke. At normal weight could be potentially hot. You can see it in her face. The attention I got was from girls I had no interest in. The two potential ones I liked shut me down...haha.

The Duo will get me in somebody's mouth soon (I enjoy BJ's).

I am by no means done with this one. Going to a Super Bowl party today. Put The Duo on the bench and call in Grail of Affection. I will also be wearing Pashazade from LPMP which has their Heart Throb phero blend in it. The smell of Pashazade is otherworldly and hard to describe. But awesome.
02-01-2015 2:20 PM

RussianWolf

Rep Post

03-27-2016 10:26 AM

Bump...

Over a year since a review...

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
03-27-2016 10:26 AM
Phoenix
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-19-2017 10:58 PM

Surprised I don't see much talk about Dunamis Duo.

Seems like a good combo. And I'm thinking of trying it.

Anyone else with experience and reviews for the Duo?

How would it compare with NA or L2k?
03-19-2017 10:58 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

03-26-2018 5:11 AM

First test with this, so read this with a grain of salt.Also my baseline has increased during the last 6 months, greater confidence, career development, 4kg extra muscles.

The droppers are very hard to measure, it runs like hell, almost like New Pheromone Additive even for the oil bottle.I managed to get about 3 drops from A and 3 from B as suggested for a white male.

They were applied separately.I had applied my night cologne first and the DD after the cologne dried.This might have been a mistake though, since I probably accelerated the oil diffusion and the balance/evolve might have ended differently than it was designed.Anyway.

The first hours were indeed fun: social, attraction, much much comfort!Even a couple of shy girls got out of their shells and were teasing me.Very nice.Later on I noticed the heavier sexual side, comfort certainly dropped a bit, but it wasn't hard at all to handle the sexual, lusty side of it.I was out for 10 hours and I was very happy with the experience.

Extras:Some intentional boobing, a neck/back massage from a girl out of the blue (an opportunity for her to touch my back/shoulder muscles as I'm quite broad).

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2018 5:12 AM by stefdude.)
03-26-2018 5:11 AM

Share This Thread