Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Soon to be released!
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

Sex: Male

Soon to be released!
12-15-2009 1:36 PM

I spoke to Mara yesterday and she told me about a new forumula they would soon be releasing, and showed me a website she has with information on it.

Got your interest?

Thought so!

Some time ago I remeber several posts over at the other pt talking about lacing letters and evnvelopes with Pheromones to elicit responses from the recepients, and suggestions that the Pheromones would have completely diffused by the time the letters were received.

Well,  Mara has built on that premise, but with a rather unique twist and actually cites a clinical trial verifying positve and impressive results.

So, the phero blend is called Charisma and right now its only available as an Phero Blend addon, but will soon be a standaqlone product. The link to the order page is here: 

The website she has with information deailing the blend and what's in the mens and womens blends can be found here: 

Looks like something I'm probably gonna have to try!

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-15-2009 1:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Soon to be released!
12-15-2009 4:25 PM

I knew before you P

Us ladies who have LPMP as our second home have know for months... We are eagerly anticipating Actos Magic will replace the fantabulSmile
12-15-2009 4:25 PM
LaPew
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-15-2009 7:16 PM

There was a thread about it on the LP forum and upon digging through the 'Actors Charisma' website found that it has the same ingredients as AD's 'Ammo' (though probably at different ratios). Should be interesting if offered as a oil based stand alone.

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2009 7:18 PM by LaPew.)
12-15-2009 7:16 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

12-27-2009 6:24 AM

That will be interesting especially since AMMO has been hard to come by.  Part of me is glad for the consumer that they are copying the formulas of others like with AMMO Like A Magnet etc etc.  These were much loved products but part of me feels it lacks imagination or experience.  Saying "Oh our ratio is different" doesn't make it a different formula.

They make good formulas without having to copy anyone.  I think they should hold onto there uniqueness.  You dont want to be tied to another ship especially if that ship may be going down.  JMO.

Tisha  

12-27-2009 6:24 AM
starlitegirl
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-15-2010 8:37 PM

I'm not sure but I think Like A Magnet was made due to requests. LP lovers wanted something similar. I'm fairly certain I read that in some thread or maybe even a few. So it might be the same with Charisma.

If you know there's a product that your customers like and it's been very hard for them to get, getting it or making it for them just makes them very happy especially if the other company doesn't have the stock. Plus, they have a variety of other things that generate them a good amount of business. Their perfumes are fantastic. They have some magickal supplies which was the foundation of their business. The Pheromones are only the most recent addition and they've really come up with excellent and original blends.
01-15-2010 8:37 PM

Diane999
Banned for Violations

01-15-2010 9:11 PM

Well in the defense of Like a Magnet and other blends... really, this is Alpha Androstenol and Essence of Woman . It isn't even a copy cat, since AD was using plant analogs for cops and everyone uses Alpha Androstenol in at least some of their blends.

Ammo contains Androsterone, Alpha Androstenol and Androstenone. A lot of pheromone products contain these ingredients as well. There really are only so many pheromone components.

The only real issue is "Does it work?"

It's like... shampoo is shampoo is shampoo... does it get your hair clean? Yup. The rest is window dressing. "I like this scent," "I like this price," "I like this bottle design."

Diane
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2010 9:14 PM by Diane999.)
01-15-2010 9:11 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-15-2010 9:59 PM

My 2 cents...

I have two LPMP products that contain the 'Charisma' (Actor's Magic) phero blend.  I have 'Miss Right... Now' and a PE (Mark's Tonka Tobacum) that also contains it.  I actually really like the blend quite a bit.  The colognes smell fantastic already and the Pheromones definitely amp the cologne scents.  Don't get the Charisma blend if you don't want people to notice you. 

How does it compare with Ammo?  A bit of history.  When I first started with Pheromones one of the first products I tried was Ammo.  At the time, I couldn't catch a cold with it.  I wasn't exactly loving the Game scent (I know it had a lot of fans but it didn't work on me) so that didn't help matters.  Instant Gentleman, Instant Openness and Turn Up The Heat combined worked MUCH better for me.  After AD changed the scent package and I got it in FF21 and FF22 scents it seemed to work much better.  I would get a lot more attention from people and I wear the FF21 scented Ammo for work quite a bit (or at least I did until I got my PE boosted with Charisma). 

The Charisma blend (Actor's Magic) seems a bit better balanced as far as the ratios go.  I see even more attention with it than I do with Ammo but the thing I like the most about it is that it seems more natural.  Ammo can give you the Deer in the headlights's but with the Charisma I see people more organically interested in you.  It doesn't seem quite so forced or artificial.  I know that this is totally subjective but it is the best way I can describe it.  I get free stuff when I wear Ammo but I get even more attention and treated more like a VIP when I wear my Charisma boosted PE. 

Short answer- they both work.  I personally will continue to use the FF21 Ammo (thanks mikotorocks714) because it gives me results but they will get my Charisma boosted Tonka Tobacum when they pry it from my cold dead fingers.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-15-2010 9:59 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

01-16-2010 11:35 AM

That was a very good insight, thank you. So do you feel like it is the phero that gets results? Or the scent/phero combination? Your thoughts on LP & AD, please.
01-16-2010 11:35 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-16-2010 11:47 AM

Overall I would say it is a combination of the two.  An attractive scent is important but so is a well balanced blend of pheromones.  I have seen phero like hits while wearing Excalibur, UN and Merlin's blend from LP and none of those contain Pheromones.  (I boosted Merlin's Blend with Diane's 'Down, Girl!' and I was loving the results.  Great example of great scent combined with great phero package.) 

I do think the phero package in the LP products is more effective.  I've used both Ammo and Charisma in different scented products and I've seen the exact same reactions from the LP products regardless of the scent.  With Ammo, it did depend more on the scent I was using as to how well the Ammo seemed to 'hit'.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-16-2010 11:47 AM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

01-16-2010 6:06 PM

I think a great scent is just as important as a diffusive one. Thats why I always cover my neroli Angel

A great scent makes people naturally inhale it deeper and more often which really helps deliver the pheromones especially if the particular scent is not highly diffusive.

Plus ...... I know some people dont believe this but some scents evoke certain emotions naturally and LP has a ton of great ones. I think they compliment each other very well. Before Mara even sold pheromones I bought her scents and they were always fantastic both in scent and the reactions you would get to some of the scents.

Tisha
01-16-2010 6:06 PM

Share This Thread