Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Soon to be released!
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Soon to be released!
01-16-2010 6:13 PM

(01-16-2010 6:06 PM)Tisha Wrote:  I think a great scent is just as important as a diffusive one. Thats why I always cover my neroli Angel A great scent makes people naturally inhale it deeper and more often which really helps deliver the pheromones especially if the particular scent is not highly diffusive. Plus ...... I know some people dont believe this but some scents evoke certain emotions naturally and LP has a ton of great ones. I think they compliment each other very well. Before Mara even sold pheromones I bought her scents and they were always fantastic both in scent and the reactions you would get to some of the scents. Tisha

I couldn't agree more!  I am wearing 'Boddice Ripper for Men' today from Love Potion and the woman I'm sort of seeing was really loving the scent (no Pheromones necessary). 

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2010 6:33 PM by Snoopyace.)
01-16-2010 6:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zeph
=]

Rep Post

01-16-2010 6:20 PM

(01-16-2010 6:13 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  

I couldn't agree more!  I am wearing 'Bodice Ripper for Men' today from Love Potion and the woman I'm sort of seeing was really loving the scent (no Pheromones necessary).

I just put in an order for that. How do you like it?

01-16-2010 6:20 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-16-2010 6:33 PM

I actually like it a lot more on my skin than I did in the bottle.  I wasn't too sure I'd like it because I was afraid the violet would make it too feminine.  At least on my skin, the sandalwood seems to be the prominent note with everything else taking a supporting role in the background. 

It is another LP scent that I am amazed can smell so clean and so dirty at the same time.  This scent is romantic but sexual at the same time.  The name most definitely fits.  There is a very sexy undercurrent to this scent that is very nice.  I notice it does stay close to the skin so it isn't one that will reach out and grab people at 10 paces (like Excalibur does). 

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-16-2010 6:33 PM
zeph
=]

Rep Post

01-16-2010 8:28 PM

(01-16-2010 6:33 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  

I actually like it a lot more on my skin than I did in the bottle.  I wasn't too sure I'd like it because I was afraid the violet would make it too feminine.  At least on my skin, the sandalwood seems to be the prominent note with everything else taking a supporting role in the background. 

It is another LP scent that I am amazed can smell so clean and so dirty at the same time.  This scent is romantic but sexual at the same time.  The name most definitely fits.  There is a very sexy undercurrent to this scent that is very nice.  I notice it does stay close to the skin so it isn't one that will reach out and grab people at 10 paces (like Excalibur does).

Any other scents that stay close to the skin that you know of and recommend?

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2010 8:28 PM by zeph.)
01-16-2010 8:28 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-16-2010 8:47 PM

(01-16-2010 8:28 PM)zeph Wrote:  

Any other scents that stay close to the skin that you know of and recommend?

Sorcerer is another one that tends to stay closer to the skin and I've gotten complements on.  It smells a little like La Vie de Boheme (La Vie does project a bit more and makes you smell like a biscotti- not a bad thing) and both are phero boosted already.  Sorcerer has the Wanted Man blend and La Vie has the Intellectual Man blend.  Miss Right... Now also tends to stay closer and is boosted with the Charisma (Actors Magic blend).  Nice.

One that surprised me was Aphrodisia Erotica.  Judging by the label I thought it'd be really feminine smelling but it is a very nice unisex scent that when a woman gets within 6 inches of you makes her really want to come in closer.  I got a lot of surprise nuzzling from a woman I've gone out with a few times.  Same reaction I saw from Boddice Ripper today.  Definitely a good thing.

If you don't mind foody smelling scents, Un and Tonka Tobacum both really project well and you may find strange women standing closer than usual because they are sniffing you.  I had a fun experience wearing Un at a museum with women literally following me around. ;)  Hmmm... This little review turned out to be a lot more involved than I originally intended.  I guess it shows that I am really liking the scents I've ordered from there.  Even the ones that don't work on me (Mapacho turns to powder), I can recognize the quality of the scent.

01-16-2010 8:47 PM

Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-17-2010 6:11 AM

snoop Wrote:It is another LP scent that I am amazed can smell so clean and so dirty at the same time.

Oh my goddess, I know exactly what you mean. Its amazing how she pulls that off. My friends and I call those a naughty fresh scent.

Tisha
01-17-2010 6:11 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-17-2010 9:48 AM

(01-17-2010 6:11 AM)Tisha Wrote:  Oh my goddess, I know exactly what you mean. Its amazing how she pulls that off. My friends and I call those a naughty fresh scent. Tisha

I love that description, 'a naughty fresh scent.'  That definitely fits 'Miss Right... Now' and 'Boddice Ripper!')  I plan on wearing 'Thane today and that one seems to be 'POWER' in a bottle.  Nothing subtle about it.

01-17-2010 9:48 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-17-2010 12:30 PM

Sorry about hijacking the thread with reviews other than the Actor's Magic one.  I just realized. Oops.

01-17-2010 12:30 PM
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

01-17-2010 12:31 PM

(01-17-2010 12:30 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Sorry about hijacking the thread with reviews other than the Actor's Magic one.  I just realized. Oops.

That's Ok Snoopy, just know that we're sending the Red Baron after ya!  :D

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
01-17-2010 12:31 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-17-2010 12:37 PM

Vrooooom! *takatakatakataka*

01-17-2010 12:37 PM

Share This Thread