Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Signed up cause too much conflicting information
hoxha
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Signed up cause too much conflicting information
03-28-2019 9:52 PM

Hello everyone, first thank you for creating this forum and thank you for participating in it. I've been looking up the staggering amount of contradictory anecdotal reports on this website so I signed up to PM some members about their reactions

To me it seems 90% of the people posting about the reactions they are getting do not count as worth posting in the first place, from the random someone playing with her hair to observing eye dilation, it just doesn't really matter, whether true or not

It would be appreciated if there was a thread with more concrete testing criteria for the pheromones used, such as: I approached x amount of people with y on and report rejection rate, seeing how whether the existence of pheromones in the first place is still a subject of debate in the scientific community that strict criteria ought to be the baseline.

Any other """"reaction"""" should not really be taken seriously as they are 100% subjective.

To add, how come a Raw Chemistry is not reviewed when it probably has more sales than every product reviewed here put together, this shows vested interest in only certain products?

From what I've read it's one of the few pheromone blends that do work, and from whats i've seen over here Titan from Apex, Captain from Pheromone Treasures, Ammo from Androtics and 10x from Athena. But which one of them is more effective or works more has boggled me trying to figure out reading the reviews here and this makes it very hard to make a choice without wasting money, especially for people that cannot afford much.

And why is there no mention of using PT-141 except for a single lonely thread with no mention of the quantity to be used, when chances are it is single handedly more effective than all the marketed pheromones out there if used as a spray.

That being said, thank you again for the forum

bighug
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2019 9:54 PM by hoxha.)
03-28-2019 9:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Signed up cause too much conflicting information
03-28-2019 11:31 PM

(03-28-2019 9:52 PM)hoxha Wrote:  It would be appreciated if there was a thread with more concrete testing criteria for the pheromones used, such as: I approached x amount of people with y on and report rejection rate, seeing how whether the existence of pheromones in the first place is still a subject of debate in the scientific community that strict criteria ought to be the baseline.

Yes, conflicting information for sure. Every product you will find people who it didn't work for.

Almost everything here is anecdotal. Even if it were scientific and you could pinpoint the exact best product for the average guy, how do you know that you were not an outlier? Different products work for different guys because every guy has a unique personality and unique base pheromone signature.

Once you become an active member, you can start a concrete testing thread. There are guys in this forum who would like that. As for me, I'm too lazy for that.

I created a first purchase thread that may or may not be helpful.
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-First-Purc...op-Choices

Also check out the Top 5 threads too.
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pheromones-for-2019
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pheromones-for-2018
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pher...-2016-2017
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pher...-2015-2016
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pher...-2014-2015
03-28-2019 11:31 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

03-29-2019 7:53 AM

(03-28-2019 9:52 PM)hoxha Wrote:  To me it seems 90% of the people posting about the reactions they are getting do not count as worth posting in the first place, from the random someone playing with her hair to observing eye dilation, it just doesn't really matter, whether true or not

It would be appreciated if there was a thread with more concrete testing criteria for the pheromones used, such as: I approached x amount of people with y on and report rejection rate, seeing how whether the existence of pheromones in the first place is still a subject of debate in the scientific community that strict criteria ought to be the baseline.

Any other """"reaction"""" should not really be taken seriously as they are 100% subjective.

To add, how come a Raw Chemistry is not reviewed when it probably has more sales than every product reviewed here put together, this shows vested interest in only certain products?

Welcome Hoxha, Here is the thing with reviews. It is very subjective.

The quality of the review depends on the experience of the poster. Anyone here can post a review. Anyone. That includes the teen guy who has not even dated a woman yet. That includes the 40 year old virgin. That includes the shy guy, the recluse, the nerd and the average guy. Anyone can post here.

So now, as far as sexuals whose opinion would you believe....the man who has bedded 150 women in his life? The teenager who has slept with two women? The married man who has been married for 7 years? All of these men are represented here and all of them feel that their opinion about products are legitimate.

Who is better to rate an Alpha formula? A leader of men? Someone who is a natural beta? Or the average guy? Who is better to rate a Social pheromone formula?

For this forum the answer is that everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Like you I too was confused by the reviews/reports posted.

When I first came to the Pherotalk forum 10 years ago one of the products being hailed as being a great sexual was MX297. Because of the great reviews, I brought two bottles and tested it. I had just come from a 10 year moderating stint at SoSuave.com. So, I used my best techniques and could not get laid while wearing MX297. I reported this in my journal at Pherotalk. I also wrote a review panning MX297 as friendzone juice. I was attacked by fanboys of the formula and fanboys of the company (Androtics). It was years later when the many Veterans and the Moderator at Pherotalk Steve O (who now owns Pheromone XS) admitted that MX297 was friendzone juice.

It's all about experience.

I did once or twice recommend a format for reviews but that fell on deaf ears. The guys here are not scientists. On top of that observations are subjective.

People here are very reluctant to bash a product that does not work. When a product does not work for them they stay silent. I spoke up about the poor performance of A314 V32. I was banned from Androtics for making negative comments about A314. They later admitted that A314 was no longer being made by the original formulator Michael Harris. I recently spoke about my experience with M3X. I have been banned from purchasing products from Apex Pheromones because I commented that it was no longer working for me.

Then there is the problem of company loyalty and product loyalty

So for all of the reasons above you will get a variety of opinions.

The solution is to try a few products for yourself then find someone who posted the same conclusions that you came to when you tried the product.

That's how I found my teacher Tacitus (RIP). His observations and mine were always the same. Dbot was also a good observant poster.

There are alot of good Veterans here but many of them do not post reviews out of fear. The members here are afraid of reprisals from Vendors. I am a living example of reprisals from vendors as Androtics and Apex Pheromones have both banned me because I expressed my opinion about a product.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
03-29-2019 7:53 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-29-2019 8:57 AM

I'll add to Paradox , in my case it's not so much reprisal from vendors as much as I don't want to create conflicts in community . Product might be shit to me , but when I see members saying omfg this is great and hyping something who am I to argue?
Like Paradox said , different people see different things they would consider hits from their experience . It's hard to judge and justify once being better than others .

Personally I feel like I had enough life experience to judge if a girl is into me or not and it can lead to something , ( I was friendzoned and shutdown alot as a teenager ). Also products I praise have gotten me either laid or something else along those lines. Then again , alot members here feel like their perspective is justified.

But, how to you differ between two guys who said a girl stared at them and smiled ? One might have experience to know it was interest stare and can lead to something . Another guy might think that, but in reality just a polite smile.

Only way to tell is take all reviews with a grain of salt and test yourself
03-29-2019 8:57 AM

theLaw

Rep Post

03-29-2019 9:08 AM

To answer your questions, there's very little money in legit mone products, and very few people actually test them (self-selecting beta-males make up most of the forum).

There's far more to be made from marketing mediocre products (see Raw's Amazon reviews).

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
03-29-2019 9:08 AM
maheshbh2
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-29-2019 9:15 AM

(03-29-2019 7:53 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Welcome Hoxha, Here is the thing with reviews. It is very subjective.

The quality of the review depends on the experience of the poster. Anyone here can post a review. Anyone. That includes the teen guy who has not even dated a woman yet. That includes the 40 year old virgin. That includes the shy guy, the recluse, the nerd and the average guy. Anyone can post here.

So now, as far as sexuals whose opinion would you believe....the man who has bedded 150 women in his life? The teenager who has slept with two women? The married man who has been married for 7 years? All of these men are represented here and all of them feel that their opinion about products are legitimate.

Who is better to rate an Alpha formula? A leader of men? Someone who is a natural beta? Or the average guy? Who is better to rate a Social pheromone formula?

For this forum the answer is that everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Like you I too was confused by the reviews/reports posted.

When I first came to the Pherotalk forum 10 years ago one of the products being hailed as being a great sexual was MX297. Because of the great reviews, I brought two bottles and tested it. I had just come from a 10 year moderating stint at SoSuave.com. So, I used my best techniques and could not get laid while wearing MX297. I reported this in my journal at Pherotalk. I also wrote a review panning MX297 as friendzone juice. I was attacked by fanboys of the formula and fanboys of the company (Androtics). It was years later when the many Veterans and the Moderator at Pherotalk Steve O (who now owns Pheromone XS) admitted that MX297 was friendzone juice.

I did once or twice recommend a format for reviews but that fell on deaf ears. The guys here are not scientists. On top of that observations are subjective.

People here are very reluctant to bash a product that does not work. When a product does not work for them they stay silent. I spoke up about the poor performance of A314 V32. I was banned from Androtics for making negative comments about A314. They later admitted that A314 was no longer being made by the original formulator Michael Harris. I recently spoke about my experience with M3X. I have been banned from purchasing products from Apex Pheromones because I commented that it was no longer working for me.

Then there is the problem of company loyalty and product loyalty

So for all of the reasons above you will get a variety of opinions.

The solution is to try a few products for yourself then find someone who posted the same conclusions that you came to when you tried the product.

That's how I found my teacher Tacitus (RIP). His observations and mine were always the same. Dbot was also a good observant poster.

There are alot of good Veterans here but many of them do not post reviews out of fear. The members here are afraid of reprisals from Vendors. I am a living example of reprisals from vendors as Androtics and Apex Pheromones have both banned me because I expressed my opinion about a product.

Its such kind of attitudes that warn the falling of a great empire. Seriously, thundr should never have done what he did. The entire pheromone business runs not on the marketing of those companies (because there arn't any :-), neither on the website houseofpheromones.com (because it always says exceedingly good about every product, funny). The only reason of pheromones is pherotruth.com. And this community consists of seasoned veterans and honest reviewers. You should really think twice before you ban a senior member of this community. They were the ones who built you up and led you to the top. And now that you are there, you just dont recognize them?

Tens of bad bottles wont harm your business. But this thing surely will.
03-29-2019 9:15 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-29-2019 10:02 AM

(03-29-2019 7:53 AM)Paradox Wrote:  When I first came to the Pherotalk forum 10 years ago one of the products being hailed as being a great sexual was MX297. Because of the great reviews, I brought two bottles and tested it. I had just come from a 10 year moderating stint at SoSuave.com. So, I used my best techniques and could not get laid while wearing MX297. I reported this in my journal at Pherotalk. I also wrote a review panning MX297 as friendzone juice. I was attacked by fanboys of the formula and fanboys of the company (Androtics). It was years later when the many Veterans and the Moderator at Pherotalk Steve O (who now owns Pheromone XS) admitted that MX297 was friendzone juice.

Tell me about it. Not only experience, it's all about perception.

I used Xist oil out one night when I first bought it. I was very excited because of the rave reviews. Over the course of a couple of hours in a small, local bar 2 middle aged women had come over to my table and offered me a drink. That happened rarely. I was in my mid 20's at the time. Now, many guys would call that legitimate results.

My perspective was completely different. To say it's a good thing that 2 mediocre women in their 40's had the belief to think I would be that easy and desperate was crazy to me. It lowered my confidence more than anything. That's just my perception.

As for the OP I disagree there are too many conflicting reviews. Honestly, there aren't enough. If experiences and mindsets aren't challenged all we end up with is parroting and confirmation bias. We need diversity of personalities, environments and perceptions to have a proper discussion and to get deeper into the effects of any given pheromone. I often see users experiences echo my own, at least more often than not. I like it when a member doesn't get my results and hopefully I can get a good picture of why that's the case.

I agree there's a lot of fluff in many posts, but that's true for all forums. It is what it is. It can add or take away depending on how you see it. In any case, it's all on you. If you can't make a decision or place blind faith in every review that's your problem. And some people are terrible writers while some are exceptionally good at articulating their thoughts. Some members have poor English skills. Just filter through it and make an educated guess.

I will say this though and I've said it before. Vendors should have an option where you can buy 5 samples for $X. Aromafero has something like that and hopefully it becomes a standard.
03-29-2019 10:02 AM
arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-29-2019 11:49 AM

Is this so uncommon? Gym forums you have skinny guys sitting at a 20 BMI writing dissertations on how to grow. How often do you work with people whose sense of self-importance drives them to "help" you do what you were already perfectly capable of handling yourself?

This is going on everywhere, so what do you do here? you listen to those who have done what you want to do, not those who haven't who say they know how.

A lot of people are scared of the actual process of getting laid (approaching, esclating, etc) and see mones as a backdoor somehow, though i think these guys tend to be newer. They see the increased success rate of users that were already succesful without mones and think that'll be them, but then it isnt and they're back to the drawing board.

BTW, i've had PT-141 sitting in my cabinet for the past year. I think it was Darklord who wrote about it, but i remember seeing that post and thinking the same thing you did lol, i just couldnt find enough on keeping it stable over time. I'm pretty sure it degrades after a couple weeks at most in bact water, not sure perfumers alcohol would be any better.
03-29-2019 11:49 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-29-2019 3:37 PM

If I might add my 3 cents to this (2 cents worth plus inflation), there is simply no common starting point from individual to individual to ever hope to establish any sort of commonality as a baseline.

While you claim that 90% of anything you've read is unworthy of posting please accept the fact that, for the guy that has never received a second glance from ladies suddenly getting smiles, hair flips, or any sort of reaction above being snubbed is a huge event. Just because another guy uses the same product and women are throwing their soaked panties at him in no way denigrates the original guy's experience.

So which is post-worthy and which is not? By your standards only the numbers count. Neglecting any data, no matter how boring it might be for you to personally read and sift through, is the cardinal sin of science.

Likewise, pheromones react on, and work for, each individual person differently...its like they're individuals or something. What works for me might not work similar to how it will for you, or work better, or not at all. Expecting that a synthetic mimic of a natural body excretion would result in the exact observable effects in the exact same quantities is as obtuse (in my opinion) as expecting each and every rose bloom to have the exact same size and petal configuration. Personality, body chemistry, the environment, the culture, and the situation all play their parts.

By its very nature, all of human interaction is subjective; for example am I being polite and respectful (my actual intent) or am I being an asshole to you? That is open to your interpretation. Pheromones have a root causal effect on human interactions which pretty much precludes them from the pure sterilized scientific minimum or maximum thresholds you lobbied for.

It is because pheromones act and react differently on all of us (as well as we are all different and have differing starting points and goals) that we absolutely need each and every person's account, be it insignificant to momentus; be it spartan or florid; be it grounded in scientific evaluation or just the user's hunches.

True, it is most daunting; especially for the newbie; to trudge through the 212,000 plus posts made by the 5200 plus members and decide what is personally pertinent and what is not; but trudging through all the data is exactly how one comes to a conclusion. The fact that some reports, over the past decade, conflict only proves that things are different for everyone.

The best one can do is to catalog their experiences as objectively as they possibly can, in whatever fashion they can muster, and let the general consensus find the median effects. This forums is open to all to share their experiences.

That being said, big hugs back.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-29-2019 3:37 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

03-29-2019 4:01 PM

I find this forum super useful as it is. That being said, when I first started I just knew about Androtics and Love Scent so things were pretty simple back then. Now there are a crazy number of products out there. I can see how daunting it is to jump in right now.

All the vendors represented on this forum use real pheromones and are not scam artists at all. So you can be pretty confident that you are purchasing a real pheromone product. So every product out there is going to be good for some guys and bad for other guys.

The way I have always used the forums is to first read about other guy's experiences with a product. Then I read the vendor's product copy and decide if it would be an interesting product to try. I like some products and dislike other products but that's OK because I don't expect the product to work on me like it works on other guys. This has been very expensive over the years but I don't spend too much money anymore because I have a core set of products that work for me. I'll experiment from time to time for the fun of it though.
03-29-2019 4:01 PM

Share This Thread