Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
She-Wolf....OMFG!
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: She-Wolf....OMFG!
06-09-2010 7:42 PM

Coincidentally, I just happen to be wearing She-Wolf again for the first time in a few weeks.

The self-effects are still quite strong for me. Good mood, not annoyed by some irritating things going on that have been on my mind lately, and like before, I catch myself humming softly under my breath, at first not realizing that I am even doing that.

And I wasn't in the best mood this morning, but after a few swipes of She-Wolf, that slight grouchiness went away.

Light and breezy, easy breezy beautiful. Smile

Also, I am wearing absolutely no makeup today, unusual for me. Because I was running late this AM, so brought it with me to work to put on, but then got really busy and totally forgot. Now I only have like 5 more hours, so its probably not even worth bothering with at this point.

I had a patient, an 84 year old man, who I had met before. Today, however, he was EXTREMELY flirty. I was looking closely at his face, and he suddenly leaned forward and rubbed my nose with his nose, lol. Then a little later, he was sitting down in a chair, and he poked me in my side (I was standing near him). He asked me where I lived, and wanted to come visit me (I was polite but vague - in town, I said). Then, as I opened the door and held it for him as he was leaving, he suddenly leaned forward and gave me a quick little smooch right on my lips. Eek

I was slightly shocked but not overly so, because in this culture (rural Hawaii) people are much more demonstrative, and it is not uncommon or unacceptable for a patient to give me a little hug or a kiss (more commonly on the cheek) on their way out (though its usually the women who do this).

There is still a bit of my day to go, but I just had to share this already, lol.
06-09-2010 7:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fishsauce
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: She-Wolf....OMFG!
06-01-2018 10:05 PM

I didn't see any policy against reviving old threads, so lmk if I'm wrong.

I took She-Wolf (1 spray, split between the wrists and rubbed onto the neck) for a test run today; I had mandatory training for my company, in a classroom setting.

The instructor was always nice, but she went out of her way to set up my laptop for me and was very accomodating and attentive. There was one guy and 6 girls. In the past, these mandatory trainings were always a snore. This time, the instructor was rolling out the jokes, and everyone else had something to add or joke about. I had a lot of people turn their heads to look at me and make eye contact. Weirdly this happened often after someone cracked a joke, as if they were making sure I found it funny enough. When I had something to say, everyone listened, and when I cracked a small joke, the class roared like it was the funniest thing they heard. Talk about surreal; it almost felt scripted.

The one man in the class was one of the biggest jokesters. He initially sat far from me, next to a female colleague that he was already acquainted with. However, on our first 15 min break he made a beeline for my table of 1, and wanted to chat my ear off. Then afterwards, though he sat back down next to his friend, he continued to talk to me across her, almost to the point of ignoring her. It was almost as if anybody between he and I didn't exist. He also was trying his very best to make me laugh -- which I did, since I was in a good mood as well.

So far she-wolf seems like a good social lubricant...It wasn't the dominance I was expecting, but still seemed to inspire respect in a fun, upbeat way. Further testing will be done tomorrow.
06-01-2018 10:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  SXD-9? OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NikkiReloaded 20 10,827 04-22-2014 10:47 AM
Last Post: andromun