Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SXD-9? OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Sex: Male

Rep Post

SXD-9? OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04-19-2014 4:45 PM

Spoilers: I didn't have sex or intimate encounters beyond dancing last night. I did 1 spray of MX297 right before the band went on, so there the test is skewed as far as standalone but I will definitely do a single test (and I tested 297 earlier in the day, so I'm not totally blind) and post here. I had a cup of coffee this morning and got drunk last night, so I want to take that into account. I have also been listening to subs more consistently for the past few weeks.

It is 4 something today and I still feel fuckin awesome!!! Excuse my language but that is the best way to describe it. This is my first time using a gel and it is really cool.

Around 6pm yesterday, I did 1 pump. However, since it was the first, I was unsure if it was a full dose so I did one more, so 2 pumps. The self-effects: godly. Only one substance has made me feel this way...ecstasy. I used to do ecstasy years ago and this feels pretty much like really good/intense ecstasy but without the teeth grinding. I haven't showered today and I still feel it. I hope I don't crash...

My mind is going a mile a minute and time is passing by super quickly but to me it feels slow. I want to just stick to the main aspects of my experience so far without getting into too much narrative. Still, this is gonna be loooooooonnnng but for science!

After applying, I felt like I was on an ascending roller coaster. Click click click click click. Ho-lee shhhhhugar sandwiches! I expose my female roommate a bit (I was printing something right next to her). In a few minutes she calls ME to come out of MY ROOM to tell me about my cologne (Montale black aoud) and how it smells like her grandma/old people. Usually, she only does that if I need to give her money for utilities or is looking for something. Our conversation had a building sexual tension to it that, though I secretly invite, was awkward when it was actually happening. Within minutes, our convo turned sexual in nature...

7:45pm I go to pick up nips for the show from the liquor store because I'm cheap/smart like that. I walk right up to the cute blonde cashier with a confidence like James Bond. I was in total control of myself and had great eye contact AND witty banter, usually I only do one or the other. She definitely responded...she was kinda bitchy/stone to the dudes in front of me and usually she seems like a hipster in dread but she smiled wide for me!

8:15pm I went to a bar, since the band wasn't on for another hour. NOOO. By the way, walking the streets I was upright and looking people in the eyes warmly. Funny thing is, I've been actively trying to have better posture and thought I had been doing well but I felt a difference on 69. Anyways, they were patting people down before the show. I could've easily snuck in the nips but I felt a truth serum effect and just told them. I went outside to 'confiscate' the nips. I confiscated one but decided I couldn't handle another so fast. I asked this couple if they were comfortable sneaking my nip in her purse. Awkward for them, not for me lol. I hid it near the bottom of the trash can Big Grin.

8:55pm In the venue, I quickly met up with my friend and her friends. Young, like 21 year olds. I decide to spray MX297 out of curiosity and meet them on the floor (I was a bit self-conscious about the aoud and wanted the Akuto scent to cut it a bit. And I wanted to see what would happen, obviously). To sum: I danced with a lesbian, who grinded all up on me. I was getting looks from one of her friends (who had a boyfriend) HEAVY. I'm talking reckless eyeballing. I danced and was physical with my friend and her friend. The dude next to me (a friend of hers as well) kept giving me major respect and passing me alcohol. I think his girlfriend was jealous of the attention he was giving me, no lie. I kept screaming about a bottle of good vodka they had on stage and finally, a band member poured me some and handed it out to the crowd. I snatched that shit, turned around, raised that glass to the crowd and said YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!! Then chugged it. After the show, the lesbians told me how much they enjoyed me but I don't remember exactly what they said, I was pretty drunk haha. And my nip was still by the trash!! You knoowwww!

11:30pm?? We went to a pizza place with my friend and her friend (female). The other couples left mid-show...I want to think that they were so horny, they had to leave hahaha. We sat at a table with 3 asians (2 male, 1 female). I just ran the show...not too overbearing I don't think, as I usually get when I'm super drunk. The "alpha" Asian guy left after a few minutes to work a crowd of his own.

When I left, I ran into a friend of mine (male). I said goodbye to the girls and started walking with him. This girl was kinda in-step behind us going the same direction and I just brought her in our conversation, like it was no big deal. I literally turned back and just starting talking to her lol. And she did join in but I don't remember our convo too well. I'm too faded at that point, memory is shot.

Woke up this morning around 6:50. Within minutes I was like ohh baby, am I still feeling this stuff? I have been super confident, ecstatic and in harmony all day. Everything is so clear...like I cracked the matrix. I drove to a Buddhist meeting that was about an hour out. After the meeting and talking with a friend, I get a call from SteveO from PheromoneXS! We have an awesome conversation about pheromones. As were talking, I'm sitting in my hot ass car just sweating with the windows up. When I get off the phone, I roll my windows down and head back.

As I'm driving back, I start orgasming HARD. Seriously, I was high as a kite! Everything in the universe was in harmony and the moments were pure bliss. Disclaimer: I practice Buddhism, so I do get a lot of pleasure (although not as intense) from prayer and exerting myself for world peace here in my community. I feel so peaceful and clear headed, apologizing to DWR and Mark came easy as pie.

Conclusion: This is my favorite pheromone product of the moment, without question. There is still a lot to learn but let me tell you how amazing it is to be feeling this awesome instead of a hangover, which I should have (although that McDonalds probably soaked up all the alcohol! haha). It functions just like ecstasy to me: makes me feel really good and my social inhibitions drop, making it easier to initiate conversation. I think it will also make a great base to pair with something more sexual, but we'll see! Pure sorcery man, pure sorcery...

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
04-19-2014 4:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: SXD-9? OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04-19-2014 5:02 PM

You don't owe me an apology at all, as I said in the other thread your a valued member and regular contributor...we need more of both not less. Very nice report...
04-19-2014 5:02 PM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-19-2014 5:54 PM

I think it has something to do with the MX297.

Because I only got this feeling you described when I wore a pump of Overdose alone, not with SXD-9 alone.

Overdose: I felt like I want to scream and shout, feelings that were so intense and to the point of me want to pound a desk with my fist, HARD!! or flip a table.

SXD-9: I felt confident to speak, smooth conversation. People around me were more friendly then usual.
04-19-2014 5:54 PM
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-20-2014 7:07 AM

Hey Nikki,

Nice post! I knew you'd like sxd9, but never thought it would be such a bomb for you. You gotta have good self-confidence to wear Black Aoud. That one and Lime Aoud are the only ones I can't wear.

Don't get much self-effects from sxd9, but feel is a great social like masterfu mentions.

Best,
Ch

...........................................................................................................................

How to create your own subliminals:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Creating-Subliminals

My ramblings(not really a journal):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-CHAOTIC%C2%...-SEDUCTION
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2014 7:08 AM by Chaotic.)
04-20-2014 7:07 AM

NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

04-20-2014 7:55 AM

(04-20-2014 7:07 AM)Chaotic Wrote:  Hey Nikki,

Nice post! I knew you'd like sxd9, but never thought it would be such a bomb for you. You gotta have good self-confidence to wear Black Aoud. That one and Lime Aoud are the only ones I can't wear.

Don't get much self-effects from sxd9, but feel is a great social like masterfu mentions.

Best,
Ch

Thanks! I don't know if I want to (or can even) replicate that level of intensity! 24 hours+ to feel self-effects like that is too much, as good as it felt. That also limits its use for me. I need at least a day off to recover and it would skew any other single tests I do. Single tests take more discipline, since I have so many pheromones and so much curiosity.
I think it has a lot of potential for combination. Still early (tested it yesterday with similar, less intense results) but I think pairing it with something like SOB or copulins, perhaps Dirty Primitive, will give it a sexual spark.

Black Aoud is certainly bold! I didn't like Attar, was too much like a strong womens perfume. I liked Red Aoud, I am biased towards anything red. It wasn't as strong or intense but still exotic. Need to wear more...I asked a girl who was sitting 3 feet away from me if she smelled it and she couldn't. That was only an hour after applying.

04-20-2014 7:55 AM
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-20-2014 11:12 AM

(04-20-2014 7:55 AM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  Thanks! I don't know if I want to (or can even) replicate that level of intensity! 24 hours+ to feel self-effects like that is too much, as good as it felt. That also limits its use for me. I need at least a day off to recover and it would skew any other single tests I do. Single tests take more discipline, since I have so many pheromones and so much curiosity.
I think it has a lot of potential for combination. Still early (tested it yesterday with similar, less intense results) but I think pairing it with something like SOB or copulins, perhaps Dirty Primitive, will give it a sexual spark.

Black Aoud is certainly bold! I didn't like Attar, was too much like a strong womens perfume. I liked Red Aoud, I am biased towards anything red. It wasn't as strong or intense but still exotic. Need to wear more...I asked a girl who was sitting 3 feet away from me if she smelled it and she couldn't. That was only an hour after applying.

Yeah, that's the issue with self-effects, they cannot be sustained indefinitely. Don't wear them everyday, just days you go out or when you know you'll be needing them. From what I've read sxd9 + a sexual is a winning combo.

Montales are great, if you liked Red Aoud try Red Vetiver, it's like Terre de Hermes, but Montale style. Enjoy!

Best,
Ch

...........................................................................................................................

How to create your own subliminals:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Creating-Subliminals

My ramblings(not really a journal):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-CHAOTIC%C2%...-SEDUCTION
04-20-2014 11:12 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

04-21-2014 7:28 AM

(04-19-2014 4:45 PM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  Spoilers: I didn't have sex or intimate encounters beyond dancing last night. I did 1 spray of MX297 right before the band went on

I normally don't squash someones hopes or comment on their observations since observations are subjective.

I have done extensive testing with MX297. In my research I have found MX297 to be some sort of estrogenic compound. I also found that no amount of Androstenone could bring any kind of masculine quality to MX297.

In essence on your night out you were the girls Best Female friend. MX297 gives off a strong female signature. This female signature is so strong that it can not be changed with the addition of any product that I have tried.

While I have found that MX297 does have it's uses, it really makes you "one of the girls".

These are not only my observations, there is a thread at the Androtics forum where we (myself, Steve O and others) poke fun at MX297 by naming it Instant Girlfriend and Instant BFF.
04-21-2014 7:28 AM
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

04-21-2014 7:53 AM

(04-21-2014 7:28 AM)Paradox Wrote:  I normally don't squash someones hopes or comment on their observations since observations are subjective.

I have done extensive testing with MX297. In my research I have found MX297 to be some sort of estrogenic compound. I also found that no amount of Androstenone could bring any kind of masculine quality to MX297.

In essence on your night out you were the girls Best Female friend. MX297 gives off a strong female signature. This female signature is so strong that it can not be changed with the addition of any product that I have tried.

While I have found that MX297 does have it's uses, it really makes you "one of the girls".

These are not only my observations, there is a thread at the Androtics forum where we (myself, Steve O and others) poke fun at MX297 by naming it Instant Girlfriend and Instant BFF.

No wonder that lesbian was grinding on me like that. Do you think P91 has less of that female signature?

04-21-2014 7:53 AM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

04-21-2014 7:57 AM

(04-21-2014 7:53 AM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  No wonder that lesbian was grinding on me like that. Do you think P91 has less of that female signature?

I've never worked with P91. Maybe It is mentioned in the Androtics section of this forum. You can go to some of the old posts at the Androtics forum to get some idea of what it does.
04-21-2014 7:57 AM
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

04-21-2014 8:01 AM

(04-21-2014 7:57 AM)Paradox Wrote:  I've never worked with P91. Maybe It is mentioned in the Androtics section of this forum. You can go to some of the old posts at the Androtics forum to get some idea of what it does.

From what I've read so far, P91 is the main driver in MX297.

I emailed Garry about potential combinations for SXD-9. He says: "Anything Alpha, Dirty Primitive will be excellent. Shouldn't be anything that would make it go wrong." I want to try it with DP, as well as SOB (separately). I tried New Pheromone Additive in the past and it didn't go well. I was still very new. I am tempted to buy some now to mix with 69 Diablo

04-21-2014 8:01 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Heart She-Wolf....OMFG! Sillykitty 11 7,506 06-01-2018 10:05 PM
Last Post: fishsauce