Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sexual Encounters!
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 282
Thanks received:
530 thanks in 274 posts

Sexual Encounters!
03-07-2015 7:01 PM

This thread is dedicated exclusively to reports involving a sexual encounter(s) while wearing pheromones. The sexual encounter may be as simple as a full-on make-out session with a little touchy-touchy, to a blowie, to a totally insane 30 person all-out orgy.

Please report the following:
  1. Your age and ethnicity
  2. Age and ethnicity of involved person(s)
  3. Pheromone(s) used, solo or in combination, and dosages of each
  4. Total time of exposure from initial contact to sexual encounter
  5. If alcohol was involved, list who and how much
  6. In your own opinion, were the pheromones a key factor in your experience
  7. What happened (explicit details please - j/k!)
  8. Have you been able to duplicate this experience?

Pheromone XS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination
Sprays: Xist, SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE
Samples: Celebrity (gone), Barely Legal, Ascend, Thinker

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Bad Wolf

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: Escape The Friendzone
Oils: A1 50mcg/drop
Sample: Aura of Amity

Androtics Direct
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty, MX297, P96

LaCroy
New Pheromone Additive

Apex
Products: Imprint, Core
Samples: Titan (gone)

Wish List
Grail of Affection, X22, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf, SXD-9
03-07-2015 7:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, kenpachi, Vinzanity

HappyGoSkillfully
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
201 thanks in 87 posts

RE: Sexual Encounters!
03-08-2015 11:07 PM

1. 47 yr old White guy. I do look probably 10-15 yrs younger than that though.
2. age unknown, but 25-35 most likely White gal.
3. 6 pm LIIK v.1 one spray to Adam's Apple covered with 5 dabs Unisexy by LPMP from trial vial. Unisexy has a phero blend that has intent to make females comfortable and boost camaraderie amongst males.
Second spray probably at 1am ish with one more dab of Unisexy.
4. Exposure time 7:45pm to about 1am ish when the magic took place.
5. Much alcohol involved by both. Lit up pretty good.
6. Opinion: yes I feel that Pheromones played a role. Not only in her perceptions, but in my confidence to push the envelope thinking she would abide. I was correct!
7. Details below.
8. Just happened Saturday night. It was a unique situation with her sitting to my left for hours. Not sure if duplication will happen.

And I don't get any of that depression garbage from anything that I have tried so far. I have experienced lethargy, but NOT depression.

Alrighty,
I was invited to a "game night" from a guy I know. He told me it was mostly couples but there will probably be at least one single girl there. I pretty much blew that statement off with the mindset of an escape from the bar scene and getting a bunch of people together with drinks and games is always fun.

So I go watch my Alma Mater win a baseball game and told my friend I would be there afterwards. At 6pm I hit my Adam's Apple with one spray of LIIK v.1 unscented. I also used Unisexy 2014 from LPMP as my cover scent. Unisexy also has a comfort phero blend in it that is supposed to work on both male and female.
I got there about a good 45 minutes after everyone else. Turned out that I had met all but one of the peeps. I had expected to not know several people. Anyway, it turns out to be three couples and then myself and one single gal. When I got there I noticed one girl I had met maybe twice and had a decent convo with here last time I saw her before Christmas. I was thinking she looks good tonight.

I'm feelin the whole dynamics out and mistakenly assume that the girl I think is cute is with this Irish guy. I'm thinking this right up until it was time to play games. I had no idea the host was grilling fajitas and we were eating too. So we all shoot the shit, eat, small talk etc. I was paying attention to the cutie and really noticed for the first time her body was rockin'. Slim with a very nice sized chest on her and a shapely ass too. I noticed she came and stood next to me a couple times...good, take a whiff of that!

So we're trying to decide which game we are going to play and she blurts out that I am her partner tonight (you got that right!). This is when I realized she was the single girl and the Irish guy was with the other girl (that I had originally thought was the single). So I'm playing it cool but inside thinking this has a chance to get real fun. We take our places at the table and we are positioned right next to each other. I'm kind leaning back in my chair and every so often would lean forward with elbows on table. When I did that, I noticed she leaned forward onto the table to. In various chair shifting movements her leg would touch mine and she'd leave it there touching me. I didn't move either and my wheels are turning.

So we play a couple of games. I immediately find out and comment on the fact that I had no idea this was gonna be a shit show and stated I'm going to need to crash there tonight. My bud says "you can sleep right there on that couch." Single lady says "I'm sleeping there." Wheels turning some more. One of the games allows you to pick someone to do a shot. I pick miss lovely tits to my left. She gets her chance and makes me do a shot. This is going well. Then someone comes up with the idea to play flippy cup! Outstanding! Eight grown adults acting like fucking college students getting housed! And the Winners of each round pick one player from the other team to do a shot. It gets VERY competitive! Intense!! With every win of a round our team celebrates with yells and group hugs and individual hugs. So I start picking up 'my girl' during celebration hugs. Then at one point I anchored the team and beat their anchor and when I picked up 'my girl' during the celebration hug she threw her legs around my waist. I'm thinking this is progressing exactly how I would like it.

We play flippy cup far too long and it ends in some wasted adults. Nice! So one of the wives actually passes out on said couch. Right next to it there is a couchchair type of thing and miss lovely tits reclines on that. I just laid down right next to her and said "we're probably gonna have to cuddle." She cuddles right up to me. That's the green light fellas. Go for the kiss and find out we had very good kiss chemistry! I'm up the shirt playin with those bombs. Then we pipe down and cuddle/spoon. I start to doze off and she falls asleep.

I fight it and say to myself "no, no...fuck this." Light bulb goes off. I start thinking maybe my LIIK is wearing off. I get up and go down stairs, out to my car, hit myself under my shirt with a second spray of LIIK v.1 in the chest right between the nips. I wave my shirt to help it dry for a minute. I actually looked in the rearview mirror and laughed at myself. Then I covered the LIIK with one dab of the Unisexy scent and went back inside. She's in the exact same spot and looking fucking adorable. I nestle up to her and immediately go up her shirt again. I start caressing her ass on the outside of her pants. I put my hand between her thighs and make some movements. She rustles a little with no objection. I flat out start taking her pants off and get them to her knees when she sits up and helps me get them off. Green light fellas!

We start making out again and she bites my lower lip and holds onto it. Animalistic! Nice!! She is into it and I am making damn sure she can whiff the LIIK. We started going after it even before I exposed her Playboy tits. That just added to the whole experience once I ripped that top off.

She had a great body and was thoroughly enjoyable. I usually like Blow Jobs better than Coitus, but I really wanted to fuck this girl. This week of giving LIIK v.1 a try has been fun!

There is definitely a chance that she already had some form of an attraction to me from the last time we met and had a convo, but I don't know. I remember thinking to myself that girl was pretty cool, I wouldn't mind running into her again.

I know MMM is going to ask so:
I don't know her age, never asked. I don't care either. If I am attracted, I'm attracted! I would guess anywhere from 25-35 tops. If she's older than that she's doing great.
She is White
Brunette
Light Brown eyes

Funny thing is I didn't even get her number! I think I will casually tell my friend to toss her my number. And yes, to those of you who caught the small detail...the wife (my friend's wife) was still passed out on the couch right next to the couch-chair we were in while we handled our business Secret
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2015 9:04 AM by HappyGoSkillfully.)
03-08-2015 11:07 PM
Thanks given by lunch, dsouza, Goodlife, RTBoss, Vogar Eol, Falcon, scorpio69, Pheroman, DWR
Vogar Eol
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 17
Thanks received:
81 thanks in 45 posts

03-09-2015 3:27 PM

1. White male, age 33, in good physical condition.

2. White female, age 34, about a 7/10. Met her online rather then in person.

3. Two sprays L2K v2, two sprays Core, 2 drops Cohesion.

4. I met her on okCupid, and setup a first meet to grab some sushi. I had social engineered her a little in text messages and a phone conversation prior to meeting. Still, if making out counts as a Sexual Encounter, maybe two minutes?

5. No booze.

6. Yes, I believe so.

7. We met in the parking lot of the Sushi place, and she gave me a hug in greeting. I sensed her linger in the hug, and she breathed deeply from near my L2K v2 and Core application sites (chest and neck) as if she liked the smell. When she pulled away, I smiled... and looked her in the eyes, and hugged her again. She again breathed deeply from the L2K v2 and Core.

This second time she only half pulled away, and looked up at me with "Deer In Headlights" look. It was obvious to me that everything about the interaction so far had hit her hard. So I placed a hand on her chin and kissed her. She didn't resist at all. We made out in the parking lot standing there in broad day light for about 5 minutes. When I suggested we go get our Sushi, she started babbling about how she had never had that happen before.

During our whole time at the Sushi Bar, she kept giving me Lots of kino and leaning in for kisses. She also would lean in and breath deeply on my "cologne" which she stated she really liked.

Afterwords, we went to a movie, but spent a good half hour before the movie making out in a car. We did so at the movie also, and afterwords she went for Fellacio. That was the first date.

Second basically consisted of her begging do come over to my place, and she practicaly tore my clothing off.

8. Yes, I've had several occasions that went very much like this with other women on a first date... but this combo seems mostly for the 30's crowd. I doubt this would happen with a younger or less experienced girl.

----Stash----
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Acqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Dirty Primitive, Lucky 7

PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS, BlissXS, XiSt, OdysseyXS, ConnectionsXS, APi XS, TabooXS, ThinkerXS

Alpha Dream: Glace, LIIK v2, Alpha Maschio

Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alter Ego

Apex Pheromones: Core, Imprint, Orbital, CV3, Emperor

Pherone: D-17X, M-11, M-15, V-5
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2015 3:30 PM by Vogar Eol.)
03-09-2015 3:27 PM
Thanks given by Vinzanity, meme371, Falcon, scorpio69, Pheroman
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 919
Thanks received:
1188 thanks in 674 posts

03-09-2015 5:19 PM

Look at that two posts and both involve l2k.... hmmm.. makes you wonder if this juice is underrated?

To these two members who used l2k and succeeded, have either of the two of you used AM with similar success?

dsouza
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2015 5:20 PM by dsouza.)
03-09-2015 5:19 PM
Thanks given by stefdude
Vogar Eol
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 17
Thanks received:
81 thanks in 45 posts

03-09-2015 5:46 PM

Only thing I ever used AM for effectively was work. It just has such a strong chemical smell I didn't like it. Used it to "Ghost" myself for boss repellent.

----Stash----
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Acqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Dirty Primitive, Lucky 7

PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS, BlissXS, XiSt, OdysseyXS, ConnectionsXS, APi XS, TabooXS, ThinkerXS

Alpha Dream: Glace, LIIK v2, Alpha Maschio

Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alter Ego

Apex Pheromones: Core, Imprint, Orbital, CV3, Emperor

Pherone: D-17X, M-11, M-15, V-5
03-09-2015 5:46 PM
Thanks given by dsouza, Pheroman

HappyGoSkillfully
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
201 thanks in 87 posts

03-09-2015 7:47 PM

I am trying so many different Pheromones out I have not given AM it's due love yet. But I know I love it! I have used it and had very blatant hits with it. To even having a random girl at a bar go get her 'closer' (she was gorgeous) friend to try and get me to buy their friend a drink for her Bachelorette party. I use the term 'closer' as in her friend thought that she could get the job done. After all, who says no to a knockout, right?

I said no, they left, then the knockout scurries back and asks me if she can take a picture with me! She did have a ring on and I did not push at all.

Anyway, what I'm getting to is I think I could make AM work for sure! I just haven't used it in enough good situations yet. In fact, it most likely would have worked Saturday night, but you never know!

Hope to posting an AM one here soon!
03-09-2015 7:47 PM
kimosabe
Congruent Confidence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 832
Thanks received:
925 thanks in 643 posts

03-09-2015 8:04 PM

Fellas, let's keep this thread on track i.e. posts about SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS. Questions about mones, mone combos, etc. can be handled via PM or another thread.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, CPT, THU, GOA, Auraental*, AOA*, AT*, TS*, EFZ*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)
*sample ^in shipment
03-09-2015 8:04 PM
Thanks given by Vinzanity, RTBoss, XyzN
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 919
Thanks received:
1188 thanks in 674 posts

03-10-2015 3:53 AM

(03-09-2015 7:47 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  I am trying so many different Pheromones out I have not given AM it's due love yet. But I know I love it! I have used it and had very blatant hits with it. To even having a random girl at a bar go get her 'closer' (she was gorgeous) friend to try and get me to buy their friend a drink for her Bachelorette party. I use the term 'closer' as in her friend thought that she could get the job done. After all, who says no to a knockout, right?

I said no, they left, then the knockout scurries back and asks me if she can take a picture with me! She did have a ring on and I did not push at all.

Anyway, what I'm getting to is I think I could make AM work for sure! I just haven't used it in enough good situations yet. In fact, it most likely would have worked Saturday night, but you never know!

Hope to posting an AM one here soon!

Yes, keeping things on track, I was asking about AM sexual encounter success, since both of you guys had success with l2k...

dsouza
03-10-2015 3:53 AM
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 90
Thanks received:
67 thanks in 48 posts

04-17-2015 11:52 PM

1. 25 and causican
2. About same or younger , causican
3. Wolf solo, 3 drops
4. 3-4 hours each day
5. Yes alcohol. I don't count how much but good buzz!
6. Yes Wolf definitely destroyed my beta character
7. Wolf was my first mone to carry over the US border for Snowboard/Ski camp in Aspen for 4 nights for the event of X-Games. Wolf effectively made me move on this American lady with a sweet booty I was super attracted within the first day of meeting her. Which I would have hard times making a move if I didn't have any mone. At first I was getting to know her and keeping in mind that she totally liked me. When we drank together on the 3rd night, we did a full on make out then moved to female washroom cabin for some more lovemaking but she resisted for sex. On the fourth night, I scored. On my bed in in front of everyone else in the dark in cabin and didn't give a damn if made any noise or whatever so. But no one disrupted us.
And I never excepted for that to happen. Because I never looked for ONS here in Canada. Eventually my best buddies knew what I did and were proud of me.
8. Nah, then I currently have a girlfriend of 1 year now.

Additional note: there was another guy trying to get her, who did a good job of making her laugh, a more alpha than me. But I won her.
Wolf was definitely a helper in extra attraction from her.

Before any mones, I was a beta male. Mones are definitely growing my manliness. Slowly changing. Bad Wolf is a big factor here.

Definitely will get a second bottle of Wolf, along with Voodoo.
04-17-2015 11:52 PM
Thanks given by raikahoken, Goodlife, dsouza

RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 282
Thanks received:
530 thanks in 274 posts

04-18-2015 10:40 AM

(04-17-2015 11:52 PM)greengrenade Wrote:  Bad Wolf is a big factor here.

Definitely will get a second bottle of Wolf, along with Voodoo.

Just to clarify, you credit Bad Wolf (self-effects?) for helping you transform into a more dominant alpha-male?

Great lay report, bro - congrats! Yahoo

Pheromone XS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination
Sprays: Xist, SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE
Samples: Celebrity (gone), Barely Legal, Ascend, Thinker

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Bad Wolf

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: Escape The Friendzone
Oils: A1 50mcg/drop