Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Sex magnet = a good add on
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Sex magnet = a good add on
10-27-2016 5:55 PM

Lay report on 2 sprays of Core + 1 spray of M3X and then about 4 hours later 4 sample dabs of "sex magnet"

First of all, a big thank u to Thundr, from Apex, for being very 'honest' and generous about my purchase. I bought Titan first from his website, and then about 3 days later I bought Core and M3X, I think he saw that they were all going to the same location, so he put them all into one purchase and refunded me the postage of the second purchase back into me credit card. That to me is undeniably exceptional customer service. I didn't expect that but he done it on his own. That to me is brutal honesty and maximum great customer service. THANKS again Thundr.

While I bought them products he was generous to throw in a sample of "sex magnet" which I've tried standalone as well for a while (till the sample bottle was about halfway empty) and I can kinda gauge that it sorta needs a bit of a boost, with other products and social skills, so I've saved it for later. Sex magnet standalone gave HEAPS of hair play hits from Asian, Caucasian and African ladies. Not too sure about Indian and Hispanic ladies as I didn't get a chance to interact with them backgrounds.

I bought Core M3X and Titan from apex about a month ago and I've been testing'em solo and then started comboing with one another.

Solo test results r pretty much the same as many other members. They're replicated in me own case as well. With dosage sensitivity.

Best results I've seen so far was

Core + M3X and Titan + M3X (The patter am seeing on apex products is that it's dose sensitive. I've searched for other members reports as well and I've confirmed that)

Application points are me arms. I got long curly hair so I prefer not to spray on neck ears jaw line areas. So I spray any and every product on me arms. Cos it's easier to clean up any build ups. Plus it's easier to gauge the dosage.

With sprays I simply spray the liquid and let it dry. I got the scent in arc and wow, heaps of compliments on this scent. And honestly I like it too. Don't really know how to discribe it but I like it. DEFO a masculine but sorta sweet smell. And yeah the compliments were from ladies. Basically saying I smell nice.

With many other products that come in oils I usually rub the dabs with me other arm. But with sprays I don't rub anything at all. I simply spray and let it dry. So I've done the same to all of the apex products I've got except 'sex magnet' as it seems to look like and oil with sorta like a flowery smell.

On low doses u get younger girls and to me it's 1 spray. For each and every person I think it could be different.

And on high doses u get older ladies and to me it's 2 sprays. AGAIN in ur personal circumstances u may need to test it ur self.

Seen a few reports about memory loss on apex products. But I didn't experience that. EVEN on high doses of 3 sprays when I was testing solo. BUT 3 sprays for me is OD.

Target: well she wasn't exactly a target per se. Cos all I've done was go to the bar area of Lefty's (a pub I go frequently ) and she was just there when I ordered me drink. She flipped her hair to her right and gave me eye contact. I looked at her on me left and gave her my Chocolate smile. (MInd u, many of me friends told me I have a killer smile. 2 of me ex's told me my smile looks extremely genuine as I smile with both my lips and my eyes) and all I said to her was "How ya going?" THAT was it. Next thing I know, she starts to flow the convo, am a big listener, I ask so many open ended questions, and one thing leads to another and boom, I ask me magic question, "wanna get outta here?" After the 'sex magnet' application. I took her to my place and had real good fun. AND wow she's a good 9 when clothed and a good 9.5 when naked. Smile

She's about mid 20, about 24 25, black raven hair, light blue hazel eyes, tiny waste line, petite tits, shaven downstairs with a nice pink clit. Oh sorry am going into too much details here. LOL.

I was wearing 2 Core on me left arm 1 M3X on me right arm. and when our convo got a bit deep I excused her and went to the bath room. Applied 4 dabs of sex magnet sample oil I had in me pocket to me right arm where i didnt have any other applications. Rubbed it on me left arm where I didn't have any other applications on me left arm and the residue left was wiped off on me chin, and came out to see her again.

At this time another guy was chatting with her, so I went up next to her and had a chat with him as well while I had me hand behind her small of her back. INSTANTLY she leaned towards me a bit and took a massive wiff of sex magnet. I couldn't see her pupils to gauge cos I was eye contacting the guy. So anyway that was a loss for him and he left and me and her chatted for a bit more about naughty topics and me magic question popped up thru me mouth. "WAnna get outta here?" Lol. BTW the magic question wanna get outta here I've noticed, is a risky question. U have a 1/3rd chance. 1 Either she'll say yes which in this case that's what's happened (with a fairly big enthusiasm on her face). Or 2 she'll shit test ya for a bit more (which u'll have to tease a bit more). Or 3 is a nagatory where she'll just say a plain no. LOL. Calculate ur risk and take the risk with confidence and with a hint of I DGAF attitude and ya win.

We went to my place and it was spot on. She had to go to work so she left this morning. and now am reporting this.

I opened up a new thread cos I couldn't see many search results on "sex magnet". Administration please repost this report in the appropriate place if this ain't the right spot. THANK U.
10-27-2016 5:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Sex magnet = a good add on
11-13-2016 12:18 AM

Have you tried Sex Magnet again but just solo? Please post your results as I'm sure other members would appreciate your input since there is just one other post on this.
11-13-2016 12:18 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-13-2016 12:29 AM

(11-13-2016 12:18 AM)DssMaster Wrote:  Have you tried Sex Magnet again but just solo? Please post your results as I'm sure other members would appreciate your input since there is just one other post on this.

Yep. I did. And what I've noticed is escalation was a little difficult. Got mix hits. Meaning sex magnet on its own, was polar. One minute she's all worked up. Amd then next it was completely blank. Tested it on a few rideshare trips. Same subject being polar.

But combined with core m3x is good. (Combined as in add on when the time is right) Core and Titan was good too but got the lay on core m3x with sex magnet add on in pub.
11-13-2016 12:29 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-13-2016 12:35 AM

Maybe something comforting would diminish LMR's, like adding some A-1 or GOA if you have any, to your Sex Magnet applications. Should be a great, perhaps killer combo. Let me know how it goes...
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2016 12:36 AM by DssMaster.)
11-13-2016 12:35 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-13-2016 12:38 AM

(11-13-2016 12:35 AM)DssMaster Wrote:  Maybe something comforting would diminish LMR's, like adding some A-1 or GOA if you have any, to your Sex Magnet applications. Should be a great, perhaps killer combo. Let me know how it goes...

As in sex magnet app first and then goa (got goa) when the time is right? Should be a killer combination. I can see the potential. Smile
11-13-2016 12:38 AM

DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-13-2016 12:47 AM

Actually, I think it would help applying them both at the same time, as GOA hits them fast, and many users find it gets the women intrigued, so that means they would feel very comfortable around you, and be open to your advances with less LMR, especially as they are also being hit by SM.
11-13-2016 12:47 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-13-2016 12:54 AM

(11-13-2016 12:47 AM)DssMaster Wrote:  Actually, I think it would help applying them both at the same time, as GOA hits them fast, and many users find it gets the women intrigued, so that means they would feel very comfortable around you, and be open to your advances with less LMR, especially as they are also being hit by SM.

Good point. All righty. Am taking a day off today. Watching true memoires of an international assassin right now. Lol. But will run the tests tomorrow.

This combo should be interesting. Am keen to find out. Will report here. Smile
11-13-2016 12:54 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-13-2016 1:03 AM

Look forward to your report(s)Clapping And that means all the juicy details as well...lolSmoke
11-13-2016 1:03 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-13-2016 1:04 AM

Ha haaaa. Juicy it WILL be. Lol.
11-13-2016 1:04 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-14-2016 3:23 AM

All righty. GOA + SM At 2 GOA dabs + 2 SM (sample dabs)

1st day. Seems GOA over powers the SM hits. Cos GOA hits r prominent. DITH, hair play/twirl, lovey dovey eyes and giggles.

May have to go for 3 sample dabs of SM. Will do a clean up/flush up if I get a trip towards home and re-run this combo at 2 GOA + 3 sample dabs of SM.

Plus SM seems to hit at night time rather than day time when I was running it solo.

And it's about sun down here now. Will see.
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2016 3:24 AM by DrChocolate.)
11-14-2016 3:23 AM

Share This Thread