Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Sex Magnet in Fury Scent
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Big Grin Sex Magnet in Fury Scent
01-22-2018 12:31 PM

Product name and scent

Sex Magnet in Fury scent

Application dosage and locations

Between 4 dabs and 12” (30 cm) spread between the tops of the hands and sides of the neck

Enviroment tested in

Bar
Restaurant
Various Retail Stores
Home

Time exposure

30 seconds to several hours

Duration of effects

At least 6 hours

Effects from mixing with other products

N/A

Range

Approximately 4' or 1 m

Self effects

Confident, upbeat, more outgoing, increased libido

Effects to others

Elevated mood, loss of personal space, disinhibition, increased sex talk

Overall Thoughts

Sex Magnet is an interesting product to me. Thundr originally very generously gifted me a bottle of SM in the Sex Magnet scent which I really liked because it reminded me of Green Irish Tweed from Creed. My bride was not as enthused with the scent (she is also very picky about what scents she likes) and because I saw definite promise in this phero blend I bought it Fury scent because that is one she doesn't mind. Also, the SM scent gave me a headache after wearing for a short time.

I think there must be some component to the SM phero blend that makes any cover scent smell even better because I already like the Fury scent, however in SM it smells even better than normal.

I like the self effects. I feel more confident, more aware of my surroundings, more comfortable in my own skin, and I'm not sure if this is a good thing but I definitely notice an increase in libido. Overall, very natural and comfortable. I did notice a bit of a phero crash about 4 hours in but a cup of coffee cured that for me. It was consistent every time I wore SM and I did wear it various times of day from morning until late at night and it happened every time for me. Now, I was wearing much more than what Thundr recommended. I was wearing 12” of product at one point. I don't recommend this based on my experience. Not because I experienced any real overdose. Mainly because it didn't get me any stronger reactions. I tend to go big or go home and for me, regardless of the Apex product I am using, 8” of oil based roll on seems to be my sweet spot. Both in phero and in scent strength. Anything more results in a waste of product.

It seems to take a minute or two for people to warm up to this blend but when they do, be prepared to be the center of attention. I've written this before but 95% of my interactions happen to be with females but the few males I interacted with seemed to find me a likable alpha. I had no problems with them.

Women seem to really like this blend on me but even though I specialize in wearing non-appropriate blends for the time of day I think this is much more fun for going out on a date or looking for a fun ONS. During the day, women at first seemed a bit confused by my phero signature being SO sexual during the day. I just remained fun and flirty and they would go with it and start flirting back. I didn't see what I'd consider a woman reacting as if I was really creepy or anything like that. I have seen that when wearing Alter-Ego many years ago and never forgot the looks. I had a terrible time correctly dosing that product.

I'm mid 40's just for a baseline age comparison. Women of all ages in social situations such as a restaurant or bar seemed to be affected in that they would get into my phero cloud and start chatting me up for no reason other than I smelled good. I did notice that a few African American women were hit extra hard by this blend. Under normal circumstances they aren't necessarily attracted to me but SM hit them hard.

With my bride's friends, I am going to classify this in the same way that I do Grail of Affection in that I really don't think I can wear this around them. I have known these women for years and was an FWB with one of them so I know their baseline behavior. SM made them much more flirty, much more handsy with me than normal and much more open to talking about sex. This was BEFORE alcohol. I was wearing 8” of SM at the time and was about 3 hours into my application of it when we'd all met up.

I almost forgot to mention the fact that almost half the time I wore SM at bedtime, even if it didn't result in my bride jumping on me immediately, she would wake me up in the middle of the night telling me about the crazy sex dreams she had (that involved me). It was funny because she made a point of telling me that they involved me. Then she would attack me in the best possible way. This has NEVER happened before. Not while wearing a different pheromone and not while I was phero free.

I am actually a bit surprised by the status that this offered. I did see a bit of VIP type respect in addition to the attraction/sexual side of it. People were also very respectful in that they seemed to see me as someone important and my self effects also made me feel more confident like I was a VIP so it really matched well. SM reminds me a bit of a much more sexy Chamber 36. There is some status but there is also a lot of attraction from SM.

Overall, I really like Sex Magnet. In my experience, it is more versatile than the name would suggest. I had a lot of fun wearing it as an attraction type product when I went out. Women reacted well to it in that they were more likely to KINO than would be normal, there was some definite verbal disinhibition but there was an unexpected status element as well that I really liked. If you like Chamber 36 and want something with a bit of status and much more sexually charged, I think this could be something to try. I know that I liked it enough in the Sex Magnet scent that I decided to try it in a different scent. It has definitely been worth it for me.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-22-2018 12:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mars82

Rep Post

RE: Sex Magnet in Fury Scent
01-22-2018 9:49 PM

Thanks for the great report Snoopyace. You also noticed that there is an increase in libido with SM on. Al least I'm not alone in this observation. 4 dabs to a maximum of 3 inches is just about right for me as the original SM scent is quite strong. Probably I will try the Frost scent next time as I like the scent.

Were you able to try the previous version which contained Androstadienone ? How would you compare SM with Manimal 2? I am also interested in your take on SM+C36 combo if you decide to try it.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2018 9:53 PM by Mars82.)
01-22-2018 9:49 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-23-2018 12:29 AM

(01-22-2018 9:49 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  Thanks for the great report Snoopyace. You also noticed that there is an increase in libido with SM on. Al least I'm not alone in this observation. 4 dabs to a maximum of 3 inches is just about right for me as the original SM scent is quite strong. Probably I will try the Frost scent next time as I like the scent.

Were you able to try the previous version which contained Androstadienone ? How would you compare SM with Manimal 2? I am also interested in your take on SM+C36 combo if you decide to try it.

Thanks! I never got the chance to try the original. If I get time in the next few days I will have to write up a comparison with Manimal 2. I will also give SM and C36 together a try. Any suggestions on ratios? 1:1 sound good?

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2018 12:30 AM by Snoopyace.)
01-23-2018 12:29 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

01-23-2018 1:47 AM

I generally use more C36 than SM. The reason is that the SM scent overpowers the C36. My usual dose is 8-12 inches total of C36 on forearms and sides of neck and 4 dabs-3 inches of SM beside the C36 app points. Favorite SM app points are the crook of the arm and lower portion of the back of the ear. I put 1 dab each on these points.

C36 scent lasts over 14 hours but has mild projection while SM scent is a projection monster but lasts only about 5-6 hours. Sometimes I reapply SM if I need to go someplace in the evening.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2018 1:49 AM by Mars82.)
01-23-2018 1:47 AM

cpwhite
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

02-03-2018 5:57 AM

(01-22-2018 12:31 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Application dosage and locations

Between 4 dabs and 12” (30 cm) spread between the tops of the hands and sides of the neck

Snoopy, am I reading the website correctly where this is only sold under the Test Kitchen and 5ml at that? At the rate you are currently consuming this how long will this bottle last?
02-03-2018 5:57 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-03-2018 9:10 AM

(02-03-2018 5:57 AM)cpwhite Wrote:  Snoopy, am I reading the website correctly where this is only sold under the Test Kitchen and 5ml at that? At the rate you are currently consuming this how long will this bottle last?

Yup, that is correct. I have about half the bottle left but now that I'm done testing it I've started using other products a lot more again. During a testing period I will go through a bottle much more quickly. Now it should last me a month or two being used once or twice a week. It really isn't any more than using 3 or 4 drops from a eurodropper product and most of those come in 10 ml bottles for around $60 or more. The economics actually work out about the same.

02-03-2018 9:10 AM
cpwhite
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

02-03-2018 3:38 PM

Perfect! Thanks Snoop for everything!
02-03-2018 3:38 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-09-2018 12:56 AM

Wore this again today and had a blast. My usual 8" spread out between the tops of my hands and sides of my neck. I was out doing errands and felt like watching some fun reactions from people. Deer in the headlights's seemed to be on the menu today. The usual reactions, I'd get stared at and people were respectfully distant until I smiled and engaged them. Then they were all smiles. I actually had a cashier (blond, mid-30's) at a store who saw that I had a wedding ring on, visibly looked disappointed and looked me in the eye while saying, 'Too bad. You're cute.'

I love Sex Magnet. It reminds me of M3X on steroids.

03-09-2018 12:56 AM

xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-09-2018 11:04 AM

I'm also testing out SM, specifically today. The few times I tried it alone, I think I applied way too much, and even ODed myself. I also felt the crash after a few hours.

I used it with C36, which was a mistake, since I need to test them each alone first.

Today, I did use a much normal amount. I'll see if I feel the libido spike, or smiles like I have been getting with M3X. I'm surprised and happy I am finally seeing and experiencing the power of M3X. I think I was combining with other stuff before, and it wasn't working as well as it does alone.

I'll report on SM once I have something meaningful to report
03-09-2018 11:04 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-09-2018 2:17 PM

(03-09-2018 11:04 AM)xtraspecial Wrote:  I'm also testing out SM, specifically today. The few times I tried it alone, I think I applied way too much, and even ODed myself. I also felt the crash after a few hours.

I used it with C36, which was a mistake, since I need to test them each alone first.

Today, I did use a much normal amount. I'll see if I feel the libido spike, or smiles like I have been getting with M3X. I'm surprised and happy I am finally seeing and experiencing the power of M3X. I think I was combining with other stuff before, and it wasn't working as well as it does alone.

I'll report on SM once I have something meaningful to report

How much were you using and what are your app points? Inquiring minds want to know. This

03-09-2018 2:17 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  strength and longevity of scent:Pulse vs Fury vs Crash Do_Cheiro 11 5,109 01-28-2015 11:07 PM
Last Post: Do_Cheiro
  Cover scent for Fury or Crash SeekingSuccess 10 4,814 04-24-2014 11:21 AM
Last Post: SeekingSuccess
  Core (Fury) xxprojectalicexx 3 2,641 01-15-2014 2:17 AM
Last Post: xxprojectalicexx
  Fury (and other scents) for Core mike007 1 2,140 11-01-2013 3:05 AM
Last Post: mike007