Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Sex Magnet in Fury Scent
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Sex Magnet in Fury Scent
07-16-2019 11:38 PM

@Gladen, SexMagnet has own scent called SexMagnet too. I think that samples are in own Sexmagnet scent.
SexMagnet working extremly well in combination with other products.
@Dr.Chocolate is one of the people that experimenting a lot with variations of combinations with Apex products. @Snoopy - too.
For me SexMagnet also is not working solo.

Sent from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
07-16-2019 11:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: Sex Magnet in Fury Scent
07-16-2019 11:41 PM

To my nose, Sex Magnet scent reminds me a bit of Green Irish Tweed scent.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
07-16-2019 11:41 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-17-2019 12:21 PM

(07-16-2019 11:38 PM)avi Wrote:  @Gladen, SexMagnet has own scent called SexMagnet too. I think that samples are in own Sexmagnet scent.

For me SexMagnet also is not working solo.

Thanks for the info, AVI. It was a cool scent, just didn't mesh well with my hair-metal-hippie vibe. Not bad at all, just not Gladenesque.

For me, Sex Magnet worked, but the effects were extremely subdued. There are some blends that others love, such as heavy alpha products, that just don't enhance me that much, or have negative effects.

I'd like to think, in an exercise of narcissism, that Sex Magnet didn't kill it for me because I'm already so sexually magnetic that it was like adding 1 to . Sarcastic hand

However, the blend does work fine and it was quite fun watching some of my targets ramp up the sexuality in word, tone, action, and gesture; it just wasn't a favorite for me.

Of course, that's from just 1 trial, and how well can we master a product off a single test or two?

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-17-2019 12:21 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-26-2019 5:32 PM

I had a fun afternoon with Sex magnet again. I was wearing a version that Thundr was nice enough to put in Fury scent for me (although I do still like the regular Sex Magnet scent). I trot this out occasionally when I'm looking for some fun attention.

I had some shopping to do so I was wearing approximately 6" (15 cm) spread between the tops of my hands and sides of my neck. It's always amazing to me how potent the blends are from Apex. A little Sex Magnet goes a long way. It also diffuses quite nicely.

Several sales women got caught in my phero cloud but then started orbiting me and chatting. This had nothing to do with trying to sell me anything. They were just chatty but only with me.
My bride almost immediately took me to the bedroom for some afternoon delight. It was fun. I still have great fun with this one!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-26-2019 5:32 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  strength and longevity of scent:Pulse vs Fury vs Crash Do_Cheiro 11 5,110 01-28-2015 11:07 PM
Last Post: Do_Cheiro
  Cover scent for Fury or Crash SeekingSuccess 10 4,816 04-24-2014 11:21 AM
Last Post: SeekingSuccess
  Core (Fury) xxprojectalicexx 3 2,646 01-15-2014 2:17 AM
Last Post: xxprojectalicexx
  Fury (and other scents) for Core mike007 1 2,140 11-01-2013 3:05 AM
Last Post: mike007