Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Semi-New to Pheromones
Pherodactyl
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Semi-New to Pheromones
05-01-2019 11:57 PM

Hi Everybody! I don't really know how to start so I'm just going to jump right into it:

I've been in the pheromone game for about 5+ years now, But mostly have just been using Dr. Amend's Pheromone Advantage, which I can tell is HIGHLY Disliked in the Pheromone community apparently... BUT before you stop reading just let me say that it was what got me into Mones in the first place and although I have had some success with it, it excites me to know that there is a whole 'nother world to Pheromones that are even better than Dr. A!

Now that THAT is out of the way, I found this site a couple weeks ago and also found LAL and was intrigued. I ordered Bad Wolf (in a euro dropper), Aqua Vitae (euro dropper), and got samples of Nude and Sxd-9. I've only had them for 2 days, but here are my thoughts:

Day 1: Bad Wolf:
I put on about 6 drops (because I read that the buffers "work better" at higher doses so I thought "what the heck") 2 on each arm, 1 on back of neck, and 1 on chest. First thoughts: This stuff smells like SHIT! I only worked 4 hours that day, but I was distracted by what I can only describe as a wolf pissed all over me all day! But funny enough, I feel great! I felt at ease in my skin, no aggression, confident, just distracted by wolf piss smell. My Manager (female) seemed to be more Smiley around me and I felt confident in my decisions i made while working. I DID notice some signs of "intimidation" in some of the male customers, some more respect from the black men (I'm White, kinda Hippie-looking) don't know if that significant. One guy even told me to "keep the change" from his order...? But all the female customers were smiles and flirty, although I guess it IS hard to be intimidated by who is baby talking and petting puppies (I work at a PetSmart). Overall good day at work. Then after, my cousin and I hung out at Taco Bell. I was in line ordering and the cashier (black man around early 20's) was joking with us like he had known us forever, he was a cool guy. Then, a gorgeous, young blonde girl walked in behind us. She didn't say much, but I could she her checking me out out of the corner of her eye as me and my cousin were sitting down to eat. It made me feel pretty good, but man, I gotta tell you, that SMELL is BAD... and not in a good way. I had to put a long sleeve shirt on to suppress it!

I also tried AV today, but I'll post it after. This post is already too long (sorry).

Also, Note: when I mention race/color I don't mean anything by it. I'm just being thorough and observant. I know that different races have different "default" signatures and I'm just comparing reactions.

I LOVED how BW made me act and feel, but I don't think I'm going to wear it again until I find something to mask that scent! Good Gravy, it's BAD!

Also, Thank you for reading and any advise is appreciated!
05-01-2019 11:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pherodactyl
Checking out the place

Rep Post

RE: Semi-New to Pheromones
05-02-2019 12:51 AM

Also, wondering if this thread belongs in this forum or if I should move it somewhere else. Let me know, I'm new to forums too, haha. Thanks!
05-02-2019 12:51 AM
Pherodactyl
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-02-2019 1:08 AM

Day 2: Aqua Vitae: 2 drops rubbed in on forearms

There is a strong Musky smell, but not as strong as BW. Still distracting though. Not feeling as upbeat with this one. Everything feels too "serious". I notice that some of the Male customers seem a little irritated with me. Girls don’t seem to want to talk and some seem weirded out by me, although, I also don’t feel as confident today for some reason. I end up washing half of it off because I can’t stand the smell and don’t like the effects I’m getting. Still not feeling really comfortable. I notice I stutter some words and feel like I’m in a haze. My friend comes in and we talk about seeing a movie and hows we’re watching, but I feel like I’m grasping for things to say in my mind to keep the conversation moving and interesting. I needed to get back to work, but could find a smooth transition out of the conversation. He could sense this, I guess, so he just excused himself. After he left I was like, “What the hell is happening to me today?!”.

Did I use too much? Too little? Is it just too strong for me? Any advise would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I still have a Sample of Nude and Sxd-9 to try out. I’m thinking Nude tomorrow because I have to do some shopping at the Mall.
05-02-2019 1:08 AM
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-02-2019 11:10 AM

I love the scent of both Bad Wolf and Aqua Vitae. My GF loves them too. So don't get too hung up on it just find a cologne you like to use as a cover and you're golden. Sounds like the women you've encountered seem to like it too.
05-02-2019 11:10 AM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

05-02-2019 2:21 PM

(05-02-2019 12:51 AM)Pherodactyl Wrote:  Also, wondering if this thread belongs in this forum or if I should move it somewhere else. Let me know, I'm new to forums too, haha. Thanks!

This would be a great start for a Journal, but you don't yet have access. If you want to consider it to be your Journal and keep posted as such, I can move it into the Journals section once you do have access, just send me a PM once you have access. You'll also be able to rename the thread title at that time, is you so wish.

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
05-02-2019 2:21 PM
Pherodactyl
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-08-2019 12:07 AM

(05-02-2019 11:10 AM)Jimmy42 Wrote:  I love the scent of both Bad Wolf and Aqua Vitae. My GF loves them too. So don't get too hung up on it just find a cologne you like to use as a cover and you're golden. Sounds like the women you've encountered seem to like it too.

After Using BW for a while I am starting to like the sent. I think I was just adapting to something new. Or it could've been that I didn't shake it the first time. Now I shake a couple times before putting on.
05-08-2019 12:07 AM
Pherodactyl
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-08-2019 12:16 AM

(05-02-2019 2:21 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  This would be a great start for a Journal, but you don't yet have access. If you want to consider it to be your Journal and keep posted as such, I can move it into the Journals section once you do have access, just send me a PM once you have access. You'll also be able to rename the thread title at that time, is you so wish.

Thanks! I'd like to post in the product specific threads, but I can't post on those yet. I'm pretty new to forums, too. When could I be able to do that?
05-08-2019 12:16 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

05-08-2019 6:47 AM

You are able to post in any threads that you can view. You just can't start new threads in some of the forums yet.

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
05-08-2019 6:47 AM

Pherodactyl
Checking out the place

Rep Post

10-30-2019 12:46 PM

Okay, I know I haven't been on here for a while, but I found a combo that has worked for a couple days so I had to jot it down.

I used: AV - 2-3 drops on front of neck
Hypnotica - ~1.5 drops (from a sample) on sides of neck
Evolve - 1 drop rubbed all over my chest

Before the Wedding:
On Saturday, I photographed a friends wedding as a favor to her. I felt Good! I felt confident that the day was going to go awesomely even though I had never done a "professional" photography job before. When I got to the venue the only people I knew were the bride and one of her bridesmaids. I had never met the groom before or his friends, but we really hit it off. We were talking like we had known each other for years. It felt like a family wedding. Then more Bridesmaids showed up and the bride said that she wanted pictures together. Then she had an idea for her and all the bridesmaids to pose in nothing but the robes she got them for gifts. I made the joke that this turned into a VERY different photoshoot than I thought and they all laughed and followed my directions as I gave them and had a good time turning up the sexy! Nothing too risque though. We joked and laughed and I could tell they felt very comfortable around me even with just a robe covering their naked bodies. One of the bridesmaids, one of the groom's sisters (tall, slender, beautiful strawberry-blonde hair) kept looking at me as she walked by and giving me goofy smiles. I didn't pursue as they were all married or taken. But still fun to flirt!

During Wedding:
Once their families and friends showed up I was going around talking to people, strangers I had never met before and feeling very comfortable in my own skin (probably the Hypnotica and the AV for confidence). Everyone was very respectful and very comfortable around me although it was probably the added authority of being the photographer and having a job to do also. I had good hits from everyone! From men being buddy-buddy with me, to older women and girls my age (30) flirting with me and having fun, all the way to children liking me! I could notice alot of the girls who were there with other guys stealing glances at me as I walked by also. There was a particular hit that I thought was fun to watch, It was the bride's cousin, a cute blonde probably no more than 15yo, I kept noticing out of the corner of my eye that she would stare at me and when I turned to her and said "Hi" she looked away and down real quick and her face got beet red! We would also pass in the hallways and she would always look down and say "sorry" even when she wasn't in my way and then look up and make eye contact, smile, and turn red again. And got super embarrassed when I caught her dancing and smiled. She said "stop" and playfully hit me. It was adorable to watch, but she was way too young for me, at least for now. Call me when you're 18! haha!

After the Wedding:
Everyone was leaving and the bride and groom said that I got all the pictures they wanted and I could go. So I headed over to my family's Halloween party and had a lot of fun (as always) playing games and hanging out with them! I just felt extra upbeat and playful like nothing could get me down! after the party, my cousin invited me and some other cousins to Cyber Bowling (bowling with blacklights and music videos) and in the lane next to ours there was a family with a younger boy and two cute teen girls (one black, one white both around 16 or 17yo). The little boy was awesome and hilarious! I think he even called me a parrot as an insult once, haha! The girls were doing terrible and the little boy was winning, so I joked with the white one who was up to bowl "How are you BOTH losing to the LITTLE KID?! HAHAHA" I she was like, "Shut up! *smile* He gets to use the ramp!" I said "No excuses!" and stuck my tongue out at her and she gasped and then grinned. After the bowling ally shut down, I was talking to my cousins in the parking lot and there was a car that kept beeping it's horn obnoxiously. When I looked up it was the girls from the next lane beeping and calling me over and giggling. I just smiled and waved and continued with my family til we all left. Those girls were still too young for me right now and I didn't feel like getting in trouble after that amazing funfilled day!

Final Thoughts:
Bad Wolf used to be my daily wear, but I noticed that even when I combo with Swoon or Hypnotica it is still too intimidating for who I am/want to be. AV seems to suite my chemistry better and with this combo it makes me like a fun, attractive best friend to everyone, but can still command respect.
Also, It hits girls and women of all ages for attraction and hits EVERYBODY for Social and Fun!
I have also tried this three times in different scenarios and it has stayed consistent everytime!
10-30-2019 12:46 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-30-2019 1:32 PM

Sounds like you had a great time. I'm also a fan of AV in combos, myself, but typically reserve it for particular kinds of evenings these days. that being said, it was a genuine pleasure to read of your exploits.

(In my best Cameron voice) Pherodactyl, you're my hero. (Ferris Bueller joke)
Well done, sir.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-30-2019 1:32 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Semi New User Here From Brisbane, Australia! zephyrus 5 1,644 06-03-2014 1:12 PM
Last Post: NuTrix