Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Semi-New to Pheromones
Pherodactyl
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Semi-New to Pheromones
12-27-2019 1:43 PM

(10-30-2019 1:32 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Sounds like you had a great time. I'm also a fan of AV in combos, myself, but typically reserve it for particular kinds of evenings these days. that being said, it was a genuine pleasure to read of your exploits.

(In my best Cameron voice) Pherodactyl, you're my hero. (Ferris Bueller joke)
Well done, sir.

Thanks Man! Sorry for the late response, I don't get on here much anymore, but I do still use this thread as Journal because I don't know how to actually make a Journal...

You've got me curious about what exactly "particular kinds of evenings" you use it for Wink and what combos you use.

There's a part of me that feels hesitant about where this stuff around family, but I have an entry coming up that puts that to rest now. I just need to put it into words.
12-27-2019 1:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Semi-New to Pheromones
12-27-2019 1:52 PM

(12-27-2019 1:43 PM)Pherodactyl Wrote:  You've got me curious about what exactly "particular kinds of evenings" you use it for Wink and what combos you use.

Well, my particular lifestyle is no secret here. My wife enjoys a bit of the D&S lifestyle with me as her Dom. I tend to use AV for nights when I know, in advance, she wants to be dominated or when I want to let my strength take center stage. For combinations I tend to use it with M3X. For me, at least, it seems to really bring out the wife's naughty side. However, there are vast amounts of text here devoted to all the cool combinations one can get with AV. I have also used it towards similar ends with some lady friends; but that is the exception, not the rule.

One can create their journal after they've been around for awhile and have made a small number of positively contributing posts. I think that when you can see the journals forum on here that you can also create your own.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
12-27-2019 1:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Semi New User Here From Brisbane, Australia! zephyrus 5 1,644 06-03-2014 1:12 PM
Last Post: NuTrix