Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Second coming
NosyGoose
Getting comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Second coming
12-24-2016 3:12 AM

Hiya guys, this will be my second round around with mones.

My first stint was back in 2010-11 timeframe with Androtics. I still have two bottles of A314 from then.

I admit I only used them very sparsely as I focused more on inner game, and self-development.

My nose has led me back to this world, and this time I find out it is much bigger than pherotalk
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2016 3:14 AM by NosyGoose.)
12-24-2016 3:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NosyGoose
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

RE: Second coming
12-24-2016 3:15 AM

ERM... all of my post is not showing...

Trying once more:

Hiya guys, this will be my second round around with mones.

My first stint was back in 2010-11 timeframe with Androtics. I still have two bottles of A314 from then.

I admit I only used them very sparsely as I focused more on inner game, and self-development.

My nose has led me back to this world, and this time I find out it is much bigger than pherotalk

I have some LAL and APEX goodies on the way.

My sticking point is escalation. I am good socially, and have no issues making new friends. It is escalation where I'd appreciate some help from the ladies.

I have ordered DP, AV, Core, Titan, Nude. I also have old stock of New Pheromone Additive, and some new Turn Up The Heat, TAA, Come Talk To Me, AMMO.

Your advice is appreciated, and I look forward to playing. 30/M/Indian

Getting nosy,
Goosey
12-24-2016 3:15 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-24-2016 12:20 PM

Fortune favors the bold. If you're comfortable with N, move to N+1 aggression in escalation. Comfortable talking? Great, start isolating. Good with that? Fine, start using kino. Also, you don't need help from the ladies, or even with the ladies. You need help with yourself. Whether it is indecision, fear, or inexperience, the solution is inside yourself, and that solution is a lion's heart. Be brave, be bold, be outrageous.
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2016 12:22 PM by BarefootOxford.)
12-24-2016 12:20 PM
NosyGoose
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-25-2016 6:58 AM

You're right, of course. Yes, my usual escalation path is dating etc. I wanted to explore other avenues.

For the people messaging me, I can't reply because I don't have enough posts.Girl sigh
12-25-2016 6:58 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-25-2016 2:20 PM

Dating is not an escalation path, really. If you date and date and date, but never lay hands on the girl, you're not escalating.
12-25-2016 2:20 PM

NosyGoose
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-25-2016 2:25 PM

(12-25-2016 2:20 PM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Dating is not an escalation path, really. If you date and date and date, but never lay hands on the girl, you're not escalating.

Oh I meant like getting in bed with a relationship. I'm still figuring out how to keep it just casual. I know, it's still an internal block.
12-25-2016 2:25 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

12-25-2016 2:43 PM

(12-25-2016 2:25 PM)NosyGoose Wrote:  Oh I meant like getting in bed with a relationship. I'm still figuring out how to keep it just casual. I know, it's still an internal block.

Just go for a kiss, be patient and don't be scared....the worst outcome is getting turned down and that's not a bad thing; it's a signal to look elsewhere.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2016 12:19 AM by BigDickBandit420.)
12-25-2016 2:43 PM
Nick
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-27-2016 12:16 AM

I would also caution against jumping from product to product without giving any of them a good test. Ammo gave me noticeable reactions from women when I was experimenting with pheromones last year. Instead of building on that, I jumped around a little, because I had access to so many kinds of pheromone products, and I didn't really go anywhere with it.

I see you also have a lot of product options. Don't disregard what most veterans will tell you: test solo products first and learn how they work on you. Pick Ammo or whatever else and run it for a couple of weeks, varying application points, number of sprays, approaches to strangers, etc.
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2016 12:19 AM by Nick.)
12-27-2016 12:16 AM
NosyGoose
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-11-2017 4:08 PM

I don't have access to other sections yet, so hope it's OK to continue here.

Wore A314 2 drops to work last week. Great centering self-effects. Feeling calm and assured, and alert. Couldn't see if there were effects on others. Couldn't tell difference from baseline.

Wore Titan 2 sprays. No discernible hits. Although, one girl made a slip of "no underwear day", instead of saying "no pants day". But, not sure of this is a hit.

I tell you what a consistent hit is though. The mones are making me more social in the sense of wanting to get out of the house. Mrgreen
01-11-2017 4:08 PM
NosyGoose
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-21-2017 7:47 AM

OK, wow.

Two outings tonight. I was in full-on experimental mode, and prolly went a little mental with my second blend, but SCIENCE!

1: 1 CORE (throat and Nosy's Apple) + 1 AMMO (back of the neck, and rubbed to either side of CORE sandwiching it) + 10-hour old [3 Drops A314 (Rev. 29) + 1 Spray IS]

Went to a chill meeting that my friends and I run. It's informal, and we have new people coming in all the time.

I went one hour late and just sat at the back chilling. After the meet, I go upto my friends. Two dudes say the same thing: "Wow, you smell amazing". And, then my second friend takes another whiff, asks me what I am wearing. I am lost for words P I say I have a bunch of blends I am playing with (and I am, for my cover scents).

I come back home. Witch Hazel and Hunter's soap to the app points.

2: 1 CORE (throat) + 1.5 TABOO (Right side of neck) + 1 EVOLVE (Left side of neck) + 1 ORBITAL (back of neck)

LOL.

BTW, CORE smells awesome unscented. Not so much with the XS stuff. They stink!

I knew I was going to need a cover scent for this blend.

I have a couple of sample perfume oils I'm playing with. The notes on one are wet earth, pipe tobacco, pungent spices. And, the other is leather and musk.

I initially just put the first one, but the XS mones were still stinky, so I got worried and put the leather one.

Whenever I wear XS, I always worry about stinking.

Anyways, I get to a house party and I feel like I am smelling too loud. So, I go to the washroom, and wash off the bottom part of my neck with some handwash. Feel slightly less offensive to myself, and then say fuck it and go enjoy the party.

When I step out to the backyward, I come across a bunch of people sitting and chilling. I stand coolly and observe them. One of the girls from 25 feet across opens me, and I go up to the group (5/6 people). And, the dude next to her says he noticed me walking. The girl says: "You smell good, that's important."

She asks me what I'm wearing. This time I have an answer because I have my covers on. I say it is a personal blend I am playing with. It's leather, pipe tobacco, and spices. I call it Chambers.

Got noticeable hits like double takes, lingering stares with two girls, one semi-new, one all-new. I know there is an opening with the semi-new one, but I'm interested in meeting new girls, so I don't make any moves. Crack a joke saying I'll hug her, she laughs, and then I leave her.

Dancing, Circle Songs, Circle Massage. Lots of Kino with my all-new girl that was my Target for tonight. At one point, after singing, I put my hands on her bare inner-flesh of the knee (we are all sitting down), and she does two double takes with her hand, unsure of what to do, but not objecting to the touch. I caress her a little and take my hand off. I understood, she was probably overwhelmed by the mones, and took a gentle approach.

Later, during the circle massage, where we had our hands on our neighbors, at one point, I got really sexual with my touch, and she reciprocated. I went down near her butt, but held back, just teased a little, she did the same to me.

She is sitting next to me all this time (and by now I'm sure Evolve is at its sexual peak). I still feel like I'm stinking too much, but don't fret about it.

We said bye, and said we'll keep in touch. Solid contact close.

In retrospect, I think 4 was too much.

CORE is awesome.

And, I'm going to play with CORE + AMMO more.
01-21-2017 7:47 AM

Share This Thread