Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Second coming
Spider-mone

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Second coming
01-21-2017 11:33 AM

(01-21-2017 7:47 AM)NosyGoose Wrote:  CORE is awesome.

How can you come to this conclusion when you were wearing 1 CORE, 1.5 TABOO, 1 EVOLVE and 1 ORBITAL ?

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
01-21-2017 11:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NosyGoose
Getting comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-21-2017 5:08 PM

(01-21-2017 11:33 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  How can you come to this conclusion when you were wearing 1 CORE, 1.5 TABOO, 1 EVOLVE and 1 ORBITAL ?

Because it's been the common one. I agree, it's not conclusive yet.
01-21-2017 5:08 PM
NosyGoose
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-24-2017 1:49 AM

OK, another great night out.

So far, I'm just loving the self-effects.

Core + Cohesion + Evolve.

I just feel magnum, well almost. The only problem is I worry I stink too much. I'm experimenting with different cover scents. Today's was not very good at covering.

Yesterday, I had Core + Taboo on with a cover scent I felt more confident about, and my female friend also said I smell good.

Anyways, tonight I saw clear dilated eyes from a new girl. Number closed her. It all flowed very smooth, and I just let things flow naturally. Honestly, I feel like it was the perfect synergy. The mones just made me more sharper, and made it slightly easier.

I'll be experimenting in more tougher environments like nightclubs soon.

'tis the good stink,
nosy
01-24-2017 1:49 AM
NosyGoose
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

02-11-2017 5:21 AM

OK, I've been playing some more.

CORE 1 + TABOO 2 + Come Talk To Me 2:

Went to a science and drink thingy. Was a seated lecture, and once I got to the venue, I looked around where the chicks were to sit next to. Finally sat to this cute half-Japanese, half-Latin woman. She opens me with a hi, twice. And, for the rest of the talk, she is just very giggly and nervous (she also has a beer). She was just helpless. At the end of the night, since she opened me, I did the right thing by contact closing her (Not really that into her). But, this was the most blatant hit I've observed so far. She was just helpless.

It was funny. The lecture was about pleasure and sexual attraction. And, they listed looks, smell, and taste (kissing) as the three main signals.

Later in the night, went to a house party with:

EVOLVE 1 + the above

Many were altered, and a girl I had seen in my earlier report who got a good long dose of CORE + TABOO, got some more this night. Her eyes were dilated, and lots of other IOIs, but everything with a grain of salt, since she was altered. Good connection.

Tonight was kinda off for me. It could be just because I was just tired from a long day. I decided to forego CORE, and just put on:
XIST 2 + 1 TABOO + 2 Come Talk To Me

Was a dud really. I felt beta, actually (maybe because of my tiredness, or not). Finally, I had enough, and put on 1 drop A314 under my nose, and on my throat. Felt slightly better, and more centered. But, overall kinda disappointing.

Came back home, took a shower with hunter's soap and witch hazel.

2 TITAN + 1 CORE + 1 drop NA under the nose and over Nosy's Apple

House party. Not quite as blatant as before, but still got complements on how good I smell from a female friend (who is very attracted to me, but I'm a little lukewarm). Overall, much better experience than earlier in the evening.

The APEX stuff just does it for me. All my mones are unscented, and I love the APEX stuff because the ISO-E in it carries a subtle and powerful effect. I didn't even put on any cover.

Need to test XIST more. I feel like it betas me, and I'm reluctant to try it out now.

until the next stink,
nosy
02-11-2017 5:21 AM

Share This Thread