Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scents for arousal
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Scents for arousal
11-02-2018 8:13 PM

During my mix trials and trying to fabricate my own scents to add to my pheromones I've come accross really good information that I plan on implementing on my future phero mixes.

According to studies
1. The preferred odor for women was Good & Plenty, a licorice candy, or a combination of Licorice and cucumber, which caused a 13% increase in vaginal blood flow.
2. A combination of lavender and pumpkin pie increased vaginal blood flow by 11%.
3. Negatives: Women had negative responses to several odors, including cherry, which caused an 18% reduction in vaginal blood flow, and charcoal barbecue smoke, which caused a 14% reduction. Interestingly, the study found that women are not turned on by male colognes. They caused a 1% reduction in vaginal blood flow.
4. Studies show that both sexes dislike strong odors.

Another study showed
Overall, the researchers found that women's vaginal blood flow increased by 13 percent for both the Good and Plenty and cucumber combination or the baby powder, 11 percent for the combination of lavender and pumpkin pie, and 4 percent for the combination of baby powder and chocolate.

This makes me wonder why phero companies don't use some of these scents on their products. If there is attraction, arousal from mones and increased vaginal flow from the scent it could possibly be a good combination.
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2018 8:18 PM by Don Juan DeMarco.)
11-02-2018 8:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
D'man
Pheromonicly Enhanced

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Scents for arousal
11-03-2018 6:31 AM

(11-02-2018 8:13 PM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  During my mix trials and trying to fabricate my own scents to add to my pheromones I've come accross really good information that I plan on implementing on my future phero mixes.

According to studies
1. The preferred odor for women was Good & Plenty, a licorice candy, or a combination of Licorice and cucumber, which caused a 13% increase in vaginal blood flow.
2. A combination of lavender and pumpkin pie increased vaginal blood flow by 11%.
3. Negatives: Women had negative responses to several odors, including cherry, which caused an 18% reduction in vaginal blood flow, and charcoal barbecue smoke, which caused a 14% reduction. Interestingly, the study found that women are not turned on by male colognes. They caused a 1% reduction in vaginal blood flow.
4. Studies show that both sexes dislike strong odors.

Another study showed
Overall, the researchers found that women's vaginal blood flow increased by 13 percent for both the Good and Plenty and cucumber combination or the baby powder, 11 percent for the combination of lavender and pumpkin pie, and 4 percent for the combination of baby powder and chocolate.

This makes me wonder why phero companies don't use some of these scents on their products. If there is attraction, arousal from mones and increased vaginal flow from the scent it could possibly be a good combination.

Alpha Dreams Leather & Steel is a baby powder type scent.

Always located directly over the center of the earth!
11-03-2018 6:31 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

11-03-2018 1:51 PM

(11-02-2018 8:13 PM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  This makes me wonder why phero companies don't use some of these scents on their products.

Because it's bulls**t.

It's a study that was done by Dr Alan Hirsh of Chicago. This story seems to have a life of it's own as the media has used it and quoted it many times. It's one of those filler stories that they broadcast on a slow news day. Anyway it has been circulating on the net since at least 1998.

Here is a short piece on Dr Hirsh:

"The journals that Hirsch publishes his actual studies in are low-impact, obscure journals," said R. Barker Bausell, a retired University of Maryland biostatistics professor and expert on clinical research design, after reviewing a sample of Hirsch's published work. "He does not supply sufficient details to evaluate his studies and he seems to have little understanding of research design."

Don't believe everything you read.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
11-03-2018 1:51 PM
MMM

Rep Post

11-03-2018 2:47 PM

(11-03-2018 1:51 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Don't believe everything you read.

But!

YOU CAN TEST EVERYTHING you read, and then, come back and report! Drinks

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
11-03-2018 2:47 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-03-2018 2:55 PM

(11-03-2018 2:47 PM)MMM Wrote:  But!

Exactly what I was going to say! Repped. Good

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-03-2018 2:55 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

11-03-2018 3:36 PM

(11-03-2018 2:47 PM)MMM Wrote:  But!

Hey buddy. It's already been done.

PS. Come on buddy. Be a Love god...not a gullible fool.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
11-03-2018 3:36 PM
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-03-2018 5:43 PM

Basenotes only references colognes that smell similar according to the comments but there were no actual test or experimentation results. Most people are critics and not testers.

Anyone can disregard any piece of infornation as fake but if I were to tell you that whale vomit is good for perfume scents or an excretion of the anal gland of the Civet will help add depth and possibly an aphrodisiac to any scent people would think I was crazy.

But the truth is Ambergris, Civet musk and Castoreum have all been added to perfume in the past some even say it has aphrodisiac properties as weird as those ingredients might be.

So why do we disregard these scents as potentially arousing to women?

I say we test them and provide actual evidence that they failed or succeded in getting some sort of arousal from the opposite sex.
11-03-2018 5:43 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

11-03-2018 5:59 PM

(11-03-2018 5:43 PM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  I say we test them and provide actual evidence that they failed or succeded in getting some sort of arousal from the opposite sex.

Go right ahead. Report back with what you find on this thread.

11-03-2018 5:59 PM

Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-03-2018 7:07 PM

(11-03-2018 5:59 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Go right ahead. Report back with what you find on this thread.

I'll get some lavender and pumpkin EO and experiment with these leaving pheromones out first then I'll implement mones to see if it hightens their affects.
11-03-2018 7:07 PM
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-05-2018 9:05 PM

Mixture has been prepared.

The pumpkin EO overpowers the lavender and now I wonder if I'm going to smell like Betty Crockers kitchen.

I'm going to let the two fluids blend for a few days hoping the pumpkin scent settles down and mixes well with the lavender.
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2018 9:33 PM by Don Juan DeMarco.)
11-05-2018 9:05 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Vaginal Dialation - Arousal? Jimmycrack 2 2,080 05-27-2016 11:38 AM
Last Post: Abba
  Pheromone Arousal spydax 1 1,339 08-10-2013 10:01 AM
Last Post: as33156