Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scent of Eros for Her-His Perspective
QuietGuy
Away
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Scent of Eros for Her-His Perspective
10-03-2009 7:16 PM

A member here has asked me to post this report that she/he, has wrote. It's a really excellent report! [Image: smile.gif]

Hello Pherotruth folks. I have asked QuietGuy to post this for me anonymously because I'm a bit squeamish about posting personal details that involve another person. I'll gladly identify myself privately to the mods if they wish me to do so. By the way it's great to have this forum. Thank you to the people who made it happen.

On to the subject. We've all wondered how our pheromones really felt to a person who was unaware of that we were using them. I've recently opened up to my girlfriend about pheromones and the pheromone community. In doing so I gave her some packets of Scent of Eros for Her from Love Scent.

The first evening after we talked about pheromones and I gave her the Scent of Eros for Her, I showered and put on an entire packet of Scent of Eros . I spread it over my wrists, chest, neck, heck those little packets go a long way ya know. I asked her how it smelled. No surprise, she loved the smell although she said she liked my regular cologne better. I took a packet of her Scent of Eros and put some on her neck and arms and we climbed into bed. Now I can't really say that things were really different because of possible placebo effects but we had a really good time. Smile

The next morning she commented on how we had snuggled all night and that she had really enjoyed the smell of the Scent of Eros on me. I gotta admit that I had really paid very little attention to how her Scent of Eros had made me feel, but I do know that the feelings I had that night were very natural feelings of closeness and not being able to get enough of having her next to me. I decided not to wear any pheromones that night and we didn't talk any further about them.

That evening we had planned to watch a DVD movie or two and just hang out after a late supper. She showered while I got the DVD ready. I had already showered while she was cooking supper and was wearing the cologne she had mentioned the night before as being her fave. She joined me in front of the TV and snuggled up. While the movie was starting she asked if I liked the perfume she was wearing. I said that she knew I did as it was one I really like to smell on her, 'Brown Sugar' by a company called Bodycontrol. At least I think that's who sells it. We kissed a couple of times while the movies were playing, but weren't really making out or anything. By the time the second DVD ended it was bedtime and the cuddling and whatnot through two movies had us both expecting more than sweet dreams. She commented later that it was truly amazing how effective those pheromones are. I asked her what she meant and she asked if I really didn't know that she was wearing her Scent of Eros . I really didn't. She said that I had been really horny and attentive to her all through the movies and extra passionate about the lovemaking that followed. Was I really that different? All I really felt was just a desire to be close to her and keep her close to me. I can't say I felt anything that was different from normal, but according to her I showed her my attention more than "normal" and was more "romantic" in the way I touched her.

What have I learned? Just what we've known from using them on others. Pheromones don't create feeling but they amplify and possibly expose feelings that we already have. The feelings were so natural that I wasn't even aware that anything was different. I think this is what surprises me; responses to pheromones can seem so out of the ordinary that we note the as 'hits' for lack of a better term. The person being effected though would never suspect that their actions are in any way out of the ordinary.

We are currently in something of a long distance relationship. That's one of the reasons I am hesitant to post. Hopefully in the future she and I will be together on a more permanent basis and will be able to share our experiences with you on an ongoing basis. I am hoping to get her involved in the pheromone community but only as much as she is comfortable...hence the anonymous posting for the time being.

Thanks QuietGuy for your help here, and thanks to everyone who is making this a great place to post.
10-03-2009 7:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

RE: Scent of Eros for Her-His Perspective
10-03-2009 9:07 PM

(10-03-2009 7:16 PM)QuietGuy Wrote:  A member here has asked me to post this report that she/he, has wrote. It's a really excellent report! [Image: smile.gif]

Thanks to QuietGuy for helping out someone who wanted to share an experience, but was not comfortable doing so as themself! Here's a few reps for you!
Mr. Anonymous Wrote:Hello Pherotruth folks. I'll gladly identify myself privately to the mods if they wish me to do so. By the way it's great to have this forum. Thank you to the people who made it happen.
for your help here, and thanks to everyone who is making this a great place to post.

Mr. Anonymous, I normaly would not speak for the other admins, but in this case I'm sure we'd all agree. If you don't want us to know who you are, we will respect your privacy. We want everyone to feel comfortable here and know that there are no prying eyes or people looking to control or censor them.

Post and share your experiences and stories in any way you feel comfortable. [Image: 3.gif]

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
10-03-2009 9:07 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

10-04-2009 1:59 AM

(10-03-2009 7:16 PM)QuietGuy Wrote:  A member here has asked me to post this report that she/he, has wrote. It's a really excellent report! [Image: smile.gif]

anonymously Wrote: Hello Pherotruth folks. I have asked QuietGuy to post this for me anonymously because I'm a bit squeamish about posting personal details that involve another person. I'll gladly identify myself privately to the mods if they wish me to do so. By the way it's great to have this forum. Thank you to the people who made it happen.

Hey, Mr. A, that was a very nice report!

Though we're not exactly Dragnet... it's perfectly acceptable to change names to protect the innocent. [Image: cool.gif] When in doubt, acting the gentleman is always in good taste and much appreciated by the fairer sex. [Image: 32.gif] You're already a member and if you want to ask a friend [Image: smile.gif], who's also a member, to post an anonymous report, it's fine with me.

I think more guys oughta use Scent of Eros! My husband and I both use and love it. It's one of my favorites that I can't do without.

I'm glad you like the forum! Thank you for the kind words and for sharing your report. My best to you and your lady love. [Image: 53.gif]

Bella
10-04-2009 1:59 AM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-10-2009 3:14 PM

John, this is a great report, and I think it is a valuable experience anytime we can experience the other side of pheromone usage. I thought it was a very interesting experience watching the effects of pheromones while not watching them. When Zeph and I met for the first time IRL, I didn't have any pheromones on, but he did. I noticed the familiar smell and made some guesses as to what he was wearing. However, I didn't ask then because I didn't want my friends to be conscious of the pheromones.

I agree that it is a very natural feeling, although I knew that he was wearing pheromones, I didn't evaluate him any differently. Who knows what kind of impression I would have formed had he not worn any pheromones, but he's good in my book. Smile I noticed my friend who is a generally talkative guy, to be very energetic, silly and playful. He is normally very silly and playful, but he was exceptionally out there.

It would be really cool if Zeph would provide his impressions. It was a while ago though, so I'm sure the details are fuzzy. Either way, I found it to be a very interesting experience. If I had a gf, I'd be interested in trying the same thing. And Bella, I'll take that suggestion and give Scent of Eros a try sometime, when I have the chance.

If you ever decide you're comfortable posting your own reports, we'd love to hear them -- er, even if you don't post them yourself.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
10-10-2009 3:14 PM
LaPew
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-10-2009 7:15 PM

Thanks for the report,
it's always interesting to hear first hand experience of the effect of pheromones.
10-10-2009 7:15 PM

jvkohl
Expert

10-10-2009 9:04 PM

It's always nice to hear from someone who enjoys use of my product(s) as much as I do. With comments like yours I think more people may begin to realize the difference between marketing hype, and the scientific approach: enhancement.

Thanks,

James V. Kohl
10-10-2009 9:04 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

10-15-2009 4:33 PM

(10-10-2009 3:14 PM)Phya Wrote:  John, this is a great report, and I think it is a valuable experience anytime we can experience the other side of pheromone usage. I thought it was a very interesting experience watching the effects of pheromones while not watching them. When Zeph and I met for the first time IRL, I didn't have any pheromones on, but he did. I noticed the familiar smell and made some guesses as to what he was wearing. However, I didn't ask then because I didn't want my friends to be conscious of the pheromones.

That's fantastic! I wondered when you guys were gonna get around to it! [Image: cool.gif] I'm soooooo jealous! [Image: biggrin.gif]

(10-10-2009 3:14 PM)Phya Wrote:  I agree that it is a very natural feeling, although I knew that he was wearing pheromones, I didn't evaluate him any differently. Who knows what kind of impression I would have formed had he not worn any pheromones, but he's good in my book. Smile I noticed my friend who is a generally talkative guy, to be very energetic, silly and playful. He is normally very silly and playful, but he was exceptionally out there.

That's cuz you were already there. I don't see how you could go wrong either way.

I'd venture to say anyone, here, I consider a friend has already established a good to go with me. I'm not saying I wouldn't be influenced by the pheromones, I'm just sayin'. Though if he was wearing his... "I [Image: heart.gif] Turtles" t-shirt...IDK.

It's interesting to watch people you know react to pheromones. Personally, testing molecules around people I know has helped me more than testing around those I don't know. If I'm already acquainted with someone and/or have an established relationship with them, I'm familiar with their personality/moods, etc. I think because I know them, I can better see the effects. Yes, I've seen blatant effects from "strangers", but because I have no baseline/frame of reference I think I miss the more subtle effects/reactions. I find knowing my targets gives me a barometer to gauge the effects more accurately.

(10-10-2009 3:14 PM)Phya Wrote:  It would be really cool if Zeph would provide his impressions. It was a while ago though, so I'm sure the details are fuzzy. Either way, I found it to be a very interesting experience. If I had a gf, I'd be interested in trying the same thing. And Bella, I'll take that suggestion and give Scent of Eros a try sometime, when I have the chance.

Yes, please!

Phya, it's interesting you decided not to 'mone up for your meeting with Zeph. I wondered if I could resist doing so. No one I know, IRL, wears them besides Wolf and, of course, I usually know what he's wearing. Though I can't say that he hasn't occasionally "surprised" me. [Image: eek.gif] I can say playing with them together is fun and it's interesting to experience the effects of what he's wearing. I think having a partner in crime has helped me to flesh out some of the more subtle reactions.

What's more, I know just how to whack him if/when I want to (it's my prerogative!) and I love seeing his reaction to me.

Bella
10-15-2009 4:33 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Scent of Eros and N.P.A. thelimeusa 6 6,120 05-28-2017 12:09 AM
Last Post: leeroy117
  Scent of Eros + New Pheromone Additive right dosage mikenza 4 3,112 10-09-2013 9:02 AM
Last Post: mikenza
  Scent Of Eros Scent Arrow 0 1,888 06-13-2012 10:42 AM
Last Post: Arrow
  Glace vs IO vs Scent of Eros ocd 16 11,699 10-01-2011 9:26 AM
Last Post: as33156