Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scent of Eros and N.P.A.
thelimeusa
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
96 thanks in 59 posts

Scent of Eros and N.P.A.
02-03-2012 5:20 PM

I am interested in the dosing suggestion for these two. I read on the internet the following dosing suggestion and want to know what you guys think:

Scent of Eros - About 3" on either side of the neck.

About 2" rubbed between your wrists.

The Edge - One spray on chest covered by another spray of cologne.

Scent of Eros +

The Edge - One dab of The Edge between wrists, covered by 2" of Scent of Eros . Scent of Eros on neck as above.

I am substituting one dab of N.P.A. for the one spray of The Edge.

I am 48 so maybe more of New Pheromone Additive, however, I think I o.d. on New Pheromone Additive today with very little hits.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts...missed the A.V. today!

48 Yr. Old Brit. trolling deep South Texas

Current Collection:

A.V., N.P.A. Wolf and Corporativo
Scent of Eros & Glace
Androstadienone
02-03-2012 5:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

thelimeusa
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
96 thanks in 59 posts

RE: Scent of Eros and N.P.A.
02-04-2012 4:25 PM

Not getting the same hits I was getting with A.V.. A.V. seemed to make all the ladies look my way but not so much with Scent of Eros and New Pheromone Additive.

I have noticed some different effects however:

My wife is constantly wanting to hold hands with me and be real close.
The couple hits I did get seemed much stronger: Cute short haired bar tender noticed me from far away, stared and looked away embarrassed; Meat market guy giving me nice meat cut for $0.85 per pound.

I am going to continue on with this formula for a bit to see if I can set up some better hits.

Current Collection:

Scent of Eros & Glace
Androstadienone
02-04-2012 4:25 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, Pheroman
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 390
Thanks received:
510 thanks in 171 posts

02-04-2012 11:33 PM

(02-03-2012 5:20 PM)thelimeusa Wrote:  I am interested in the dosing suggestion for these two. I read on the internet the following dosing suggestion and want to know what you guys think:

Scent of Eros - About 3" on either side of the neck.

About 2" rubbed between your wrists.

The Edge - One spray on chest covered by another spray of cologne.

Scent of Eros +

The Edge - One dab of The Edge between wrists, covered by 2" of Scent of Eros . Scent of Eros on neck as above.

I am substituting one dab of N.P.A. for the one spray of The Edge.

I am 48 so maybe more of New Pheromone Additive, however, I think I o.d. on New Pheromone Additive today with very little hits.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts...missed the A.V. today!

Hey lime,

Judging by your age you may want to up the New Pheromone Additive and Scent of Eros dosage. I'm 33 y/o and two dabs of New Pheromone Additive are usually the dosage where I get hits. Also the Scent of Eros you may want to up the dosage to 15 inches total. Don't get discouraged with this combo, but New Pheromone Additive is a hit or miss. From my experience New Pheromone Additive shows best effects, at least, 3-5 hours after application. So you may want to take into account the timing of application. Keep us posted with this meat & potatoes combo.

Best,
Chaotic

...........................................................................................................................

How to create your own subliminals:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Creating-Subliminals

My ramblings(not really a journal):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-CHAOTIC%C2%...-SEDUCTION
02-04-2012 11:33 PM
Thanks given by idontknow
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4768
Thanks received:
3918 thanks in 1453 posts

02-05-2012 1:01 AM

I decided to give this a try as well, so I took my half full 10ml Scent of Eros roller and added 15 drops of N.P.A. and 500mcg of Androstadienone .
The scent is still and not yet overpowered by the mones and is still long lasting.

I am still working of the N.P.A effects and dosages, I think it always has an effect but reading and benefiting from that effect can be somewhat difficult.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
02-05-2012 1:01 AM
Thanks given by idontknow
thelimeusa
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
96 thanks in 59 posts

02-06-2012 10:51 PM

(02-04-2012 11:33 PM)Chaotic Wrote:  Hey lime,

Judging by your age you may want to up the New Pheromone Additive and Scent of Eros dosage. I'm 33 y/o and two dabs of New Pheromone Additive are usually the dosage where I get hits. Also the Scent of Eros you may want to up the dosage to 15 inches total. Don't get discouraged with this combo, but New Pheromone Additive is a hit or miss. From my experience New Pheromone Additive shows best effects, at least, 3-5 hours after application. So you may want to take into account the timing of application. Keep us posted with this meat & potatoes combo.

Best,
Chaotic

Had an incredible hit today thanks to Chaotic.

Started the day with 2 dabs N.P.A. and 8" Scent of Eros . At 4 P.M. I added 2 good dabs of New Pheromone Additive and 8 more inches of Scent of Eros .

Went to the gym, did 300 calories of Elliptical and then saw hot girl on treadmill. Started on treadmill next to her and waited 5 minutes for a response. She started talking heavy to the guy next to her so I was thinking he was stealing my mone field! Next thing I know she turns to me and asks me if I mind it that she is talking to the other guy. I told her no except I was feeling jealous. From that point on she totally ditches other guy and we talk all hot and heavy. I told her I was impressed with her pulse rate of 168 and asked her if she could teach me how to get my pulse rate up that high! She was beaming at me so much I started to get nervous and started to run out of things to say, as the next step was obviously to ask her out.

I am married and didn't want to cross the line; especially since my wife is real sick right now. I learned that New Pheromone Additive and Scent of Eros can take you to a place way beyond what you would expect, so I really have to think about where I want this pheromone adventure to take me.

This girl was probably 28, in great shape with beautiful white teeth. I am 48 balding 225/6ft. English white guy. There is no reason for her to be drooling all over me...

Thanks Chaotic!

Current Collection:

Scent of Eros & Glace
Androstadienone
02-06-2012 10:51 PM
Thanks given by idontknow, Chaotic, Pheroman

Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 390
Thanks received:
510 thanks in 171 posts

02-07-2012 7:36 AM

Nice hit lime!
Glad to see you made the New Pheromone Additive + Scent of Eros combo work.
The Scent of Eros + (New Pheromone Additive/Edge or Primal Instinct or Alpha 7) are good classic combos that sometimes don't get the attention they deserve.

Best,
Chaotic

...........................................................................................................................

How to create your own subliminals:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Creating-Subliminals

My ramblings(not really a journal):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-CHAOTIC%C2%...-SEDUCTION
02-07-2012 7:36 AM
leeroy117
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 9 posts

05-27-2017 11:09 PM

I want to try this combo out. I have the gel packs. So I was thinking half gel pack and 2 dabs, thoughts?
05-27-2017 11:09 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Scent of Eros + New Pheromone Additive right dosage mikenza 4 1,374 10-09-2013 8:02 AM
Last Post: mikenza
  Scent Of Eros Scent Arrow 0 899 06-13-2012 9:42 AM
Last Post: Arrow
  Glace vs IO vs Scent of Eros ocd 16 6,877 10-01-2011 8:26 AM
Last Post: as33156
  Scent of Eros for Her-His Perspective QuietGuy 6 2,258 10-15-2009 3:33 PM
Last Post: Bella