Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scent Mixology Help
BigMatt
Still a padawan

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 5 posts

Scent Mixology Help
02-28-2013 10:23 PM

So basically, how does scent mixing work? If I wanna mix two or three scented pheromones, how do I make the scents complement each other? Do I add a cover cologne? If I do, that seems like it would be overkill.
And by the way, I don't mean literally mixing the liquids. Just a pheromone combo.
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2013 10:24 PM by BigMatt.)
02-28-2013 10:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 406
Thanks received:
794 thanks in 355 posts

RE: Scent Mixology Help
03-01-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:If I wanna mix two or three scented pheromones, how do I make the scents complement each other? Do I add a cover cologne

While applying some products together will result in a killer mix, mixing them in a bottle is not always a good idea. There's diffirent things to consider.

Are the products oil/alcohol/silicone/.. base? I'm no expert, but i think mixing products with a diffirent base is not such a good idea.

If they are scented, you won't know what kind of scent you will endup with and if it will be any good.

Adding cologne will not only dilute your mix more (needing more sprays) but will again change the way it smells. Also cologne is mostly alcohol base. (95% - 90%)

Because of the pheromones, not all products will mix well if you look at it effect wise. Some pheromones compliment each other and others cancel each other out!

If you want to get into mixing, get yourself some materials for it.. Check out the very first post in my journal to see some of the materials needed. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins

Different pipettes for each product is a must so you don't contaminate your bottles. Try to mix very small batches at first so you see how they settle in a very small bottle.. check their smell etc.. you can experiment with this, but you will have to accept that you will waste some products in the process!

I hope this helps.
Cheers,

Buzzy

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
03-01-2013 11:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread