Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Scammed By Pheromonexs and Stephen Osborn (Steve0)
pherojourney2021 - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Scammed By Pheromonexs and Stephen Osborn (Steve0)
08-27-2021 8:05 AM

i placed an order from pheromonexs and the order was to be delivered on August 20th after i paid for the fastest shipping available.]

the order is now more then 1 week late and pheromonexs is refusing to refund my money and they are ignoring my emails.

i tried posting about this on discoverxs and Stephen Osborn who goes by the fake name Steve0 deleted my post, banned me from the forum and then threatened to make my personal shipping information public.

again,i repeat. i paid for an order to be delievred on august 20th, 1 week later nothing is delivered and pheromonexs is refusing to refund, ignoring my emails and when i post on their forum they ban me and the owner Stephen Osborn says he is going to make my info personal shipping info public.

i tried calling fedex and they said the package was lost and they are waiting for pheromonexs to call them to figure out next steps.

so given that fedex lost the package there is not even a scenario where i will ever get what i paid for but they still refuse to refund me.

i did not know what to do so felt i had no choice but to come here and post this.
08-27-2021 8:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

RE: Scammed By Pheromonexs and Stephen Osborn (Steve0)
08-27-2021 10:24 AM

Congratulations pherojourney2021, AKA Madara, you just got your ass banned!

I have been in regular contact with SteveO at Pheromone XS, as well as Paulius at Aroma Fero, and am fully aware of your abusive emails and chats with both, and of the hoops that they jumped through in trying to help you. That you claim Pheromone XS is ignoring you and did nothing to help is flat out untrue.

I also just got word that your FedEx package was seized by Canadian CBP and is not going to be released, for reasons having nothing to do with the package, package contents or Pheromone XS, but as such Pheromone XS will now be issuing a refund.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
08-27-2021 10:24 AM
Enjayee
I'll be blunt. You'll get over it.

Rep Post

RE: Scammed By Pheromonexs and Stephen Osborn (Steve0)
09-03-2021 11:18 PM

Not to stick my nose in but I firmly remember back a guy named SteveO being the only one trying to make things right with customers as Androtics Direct was imploding. Even as they attacked him for things outside his control he always responded. Offered refunds and even bottles of his own personal side project (I guess that became PheromoneXS? - Feel free to correct me if I'm confusing something here) even as he was cutting ties with the company. I highly doubt you've told a complete story here.

Alpha Dream: AM, LIIK, LIIKV2, Glace
Androtics: Ammo, IS, IO, IG, Turn Up The Heat
Apex: Tusc, Titan, M3X, Core, Orbital, Chamber36, Imprint, TKO, SM
Liquid Alchemy: Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf
Pheromone Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, The Hookup, Treasureful Shine
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2021 11:18 PM by Enjayee.)
09-03-2021 11:18 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Was I scammed? FuzzedUp 4 860 05-20-2021 3:11 AM
Last Post: Sir_Sol